[2021.08.02] "Wheel of Time" event of the week and Holiday Weekly Ratings Tournament!

Peony

koliz_new_1200x630.png

Friends!

It was decided to devote all the festive weeks to the great past of Arinar. So we could remember all the key moments that we once experienced together.

Now we suggest that you once again spin the Wheel of Time, which carries with it year after year, cycle after cycle, and plunge into the final events from the history of our world!

• legendary costumes of Bonewinged Guard, Beholder and Demonologist were added to all Dungeons of heroic and mythic difficulty levels (drop chance increases with level and difficulty of a dungeon)
  • the rarest classless skill books "Enhanced Skill Cooldown", "Enhanced Penetration" and "Enhanced Attack Speed" was added to all Dungeons of mythic difficulty level (drop chance increases with level of the dungeon)
  • 3 rewards for completing Dungeons "Rotting Garden", "Termitary", "Tree of the Seasons", "Technopolis""Sea Tramps' Lair" and "Colosseum of Champions" of mythic difficulty level
  • doubled the amount of Guild Points for completing all Dungeons
  • 20 main prizes in the Ash Arena guild tournament: all winners will receive a Snorlar's Treasury and a Legendary Adventure buff

Event time: 02.08 13:00 CEST - 09.08 12:00 CEST

Also do not miss 50 prizes in the festive Tournament of Weekly Ratings in the categories "Completed Mythical Dungeons" and "Guild Points" with incredible rewards:

1-е place: "Enhanced Resistance" skill book ("Completed Mythical Dungeons") and "Enhanced Solidity" skill book ("Guild Points") and 100 Caches of the Coming Past
2-е place: 75 Caches of the Coming Past
3-е place: 50 Caches of the Coming Past
4-10-е places: 20 Caches of the Coming Past
11-20-е places: 10 Caches of the Coming Past
21-50-е places: 5 Caches of the Coming Past

Tourney time: 02.08 00:00 CEST - 09.08 00:00 CEST

In addition, please note that only this week from 02.08 00:00 CEST to 09.08 00:00 CEST, the amount of Season Points for completing all daily and weekly missions will be increased by 2 times. Don't miss this chance to get all the awards of this Season!

See you in the game!

AIGRIND

On 7/29/2021 at 3:19 PM, Peony said:

n addition, please note that only this week from 02.08 00:00 CEST to 09.08 00:00 CEST, the amount of Season Points for completing all daily and weekly missions will be increased by 2 times. Don't miss this chance to get all the awards of this Season!

it it like in spring that you can go from 0 to 1080 points during this even without battle pass

6 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

@Higgings @Jcbreff can you please tell me will this anniversary event stay till end of august? 

HIggs or I have no more information than you but my guess is that anniversary event ends when battle pass ends, just like during spring event

6 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

@Higgings @Jcbreff can you please tell me will this anniversary event stay till end of august? 

I suppose next week will be the last week; I thought it would've been today, yet I see no week of bounty (usually characterized by doubled drop chances in dgs and chests)

Just now, Jcbreff said:

HIggs or I have no more information than you but my guess is that anniversary event ends when battle pass ends, just like during spring event

Atleast can you predict when it will end? I am really busy these days so cant check ingame. :(

2 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

Atleast can you predict when it will end? I am really busy these days so cant check ingame. :(

my prediction will be that it will last atleast until this season ends image.png.5fe9f5ae3a1ef30bfe49ac3eafdd604f.png

13 minutes ago, Danfake said:

@Nolan

Will there be no x2 drop in Map2 Event Chests? 

Week of bounty takes usually place on the last week of the event. Evidently this is not the last week of the event. 

I think the events will likely be over a couple weeks before Median Night 

1 hour ago, Danfake said:

@Nolan

Will there be no x2 drop in Map2 Event Chests? 

34 minutes ago, Abi said:

can we get some confirmation if its the last week or not ?

We will bro. This isn't last week of the events like Shadows of the Past. It's last week of the season pass

These are the reasons why I hate Warspear random system. 

It is very frustrating to open this amount of baul and not drop even 1 costumes or book. 

Screenshot_20210802-140651_Warspear Online.jpg

Edited by Danfake

Other games I think uses the same system. I don't know but the drop system is better here than other games. Although New World and WoW I think has better drop system. In my opinion Warspear should update it's drop system or make a new section of it's system for event chests

5 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Other games I think uses the same system. I don't know but the drop system is better here than other games. Although New World and WoW I think has better drop system. In my opinion Warspear should update it's drop system or make a new section of it's system for event chests

In Wow I understand that by doing 4 hour farm you get your mythical drop item, in Warspear one can do 300 dungeon and not drop. 

But a random player arrives using his stam free and drop easy, that for me is frustrating and unfair. 

Edited by Danfake

20 minutes ago, Danfake said:

In Wow I understand that by doing 4 hour farm you get your mythical drop item, in Warspear one can do 300 dungeon and not drop. 

But a random player arrives using his stam free and drop easy, that for me is frustrating and unfair. 

I agree but I think that's why Aigrind has so many drops in dg

2 hours ago, Danfake said:

I mean, i don't think Random drops is a bad thing. BUT , i think there should be 2 systems in place , 1 random and 1 not.

For example , you can get a rare book with a 0.1% drop rate in every chest at the end of a dungeon, BUT , if you finish that dungeon 1000 times you get a special chest that has a 40% chance to drop that book.

That would atleast give players a reason to keep trying.

49 minutes ago, Arthas said:

For example , you can get a rare book with a 0.1% drop rate in every chest at the end of a dungeon, BUT , if you finish that dungeon 1000 times you get a special chest that has a 40% chance to drop that book.

with those numbers the chance that you would have not received a book after 1000 runs is about 37% so it would be more likely that you got book from one of those 1000 runs than from that chest

^not actual helpful information but a thing to think about

but I agree on that there should be some kind of system to reward those who runs the same dungeons hundreds of times during few weeks or months

1 hour ago, Arthas said:

I mean, i don't think Random drops is a bad thing. BUT , i think there should be 2 systems in place , 1 random and 1 not.

That would atleast give players a reason to keep trying.

Instead I think it should be more like this year's spring chest system. Reputation chests. If you have high reputation in say T4 you would have 4 chests. 1 low, 1 mid, 1 high, 1 max. Each one would have better and better loot. Say 1st chest would mostly drop low tier goods but can drop gear or even costumes. 2nd is more likely to give gear than the 1st but not as high than higher, 3rd almost always give gear or unity signs, 4th always provides gear, accessories, weapons but still wouldn't necessarily mean it won't give costumes, books, etc 

20 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Instead I think it should be more like this year's spring chest system. Reputation chests. If you have high reputation in say T4 you would have 4 chests. 1 low, 1 mid, 1 high, 1 max. Each one would have better and better loot. Say 1st chest would mostly drop low tier goods but can drop gear or even costumes. 2nd is more likely to give gear than the 1st but not as high than higher, 3rd almost always give gear or unity signs, 4th always provides gear, accessories, weapons but still wouldn't necessarily mean it won't give costumes, books, etc 

Lets say that was the thing was added instantly, t4 reputation isnt exactly hard to get and its needed to do daily dg quests which give even more rep so alot of players have max rep and if chest gave gear everytime then its value would drop significantly very quickly

So max reputation would have to be increased by alot, all the way to like 20k and above and even then eventually so many players would have max rep that they would make items close to worthless yet again

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

Lets say that was the thing was added instantly, t4 reputation isnt exactly hard to get and its needed to do daily dg quests which give even more rep so alot of players have max rep and if chest gave gear everytime then its value would drop significantly very quickly

So max reputation would have to be increased by alot, all the way to like 20k and above and even then eventually so many players would have max rep that they would make items close to worthless yet again

Then how would you change it? I honestly wouldn't touch the max reputation

10 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Then how would you change it? I honestly wouldn't touch the max reputation

I would probably just lower the chances for drops 

5 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

I would probably just lower the chances for drops 

Yeah lower the drop chances of trash goods for each higher rep chests but still have a chance to get them

22 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Yeah lower the drop chances of trash goods for each higher rep chests but still have a chance to get them

i would lower the chances for higher tier items too

17 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

i would lower the chances for higher tier items too

What would count as high tier items though? People complain about gear not dropping for them and many free to play guilds has problems obtaining Unity signs from dungeons unless Mcoin buyers sells them and even then I could only buy 3-4 with 10k gold

22 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

What would count as high tier items though? People complain about gear not dropping for them and many free to play guilds has problems obtaining Unity signs from dungeons unless Mcoin buyers sells them and even then I could only buy 3-4 with 10k gold

I would count accessories and heroic set gears as high tier items because they give you significant advantage but unity signs wont give you that advantage right away because you still need guild points and gold for guild skills

I dont even remember when was the last time i dropped unity sign from anything be it a boss or dg

3 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

When was he made admin? 

he joined on july 29 so thats probably when he was made admin

same way reivenorik joined as an admin 

• Holmes unpinned and pinned this topic
3 hours ago, Speedom said:

I don't like that idea. Especially for players grinding for mermen gear.

i meant lowering the chances from guaranteed "rare item" that was previously suggested not lowering current chances

2 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

i meant lowering the chances from guaranteed "rare item" that was previously suggested not lowering current chances

Oh sorry, I misread that. But yea I agree with that. Especially, when there's more gear vs resources and bars.

• Holmes unpinned this topic