New skill

1. everyone is vulnarable to the ones u said.

2. it fails not, make that crap lvl 5 and works only 99% of the time  :wacko:  (jus tlike blessing with a chance, right  :facepalm: )

[/size]3. no comments about this :facepalm:

4. bug position make it useless my ass  :lol:  u run over the full screen stunning everyone. chances of you failing are ridiculous low.

BD rush is OP, hamstring is still OP if you ask me.

But devs wont change it, this is the game where elfs have it all easy, easiest first island to up level, best skill to have everything easy later on in game.

i wont play the game until shit is fixed, but i will complain.  :drinks:

well another crap from u. well i hope u never ever ever ever play this game anymore. bye bye not gonna miss u. :'( :yahoo:

1. everyone is vulnarable to the ones u said.

2. it fails not, make that crap lvl 5 and works only 99% of the time  :wacko:  (jus tlike blessing with a chance, right  :facepalm: )

[/size]3. no comments about this :facepalm:

4. bug position make it useless my ass  :lol:  u run over the full screen stunning everyone. chances of you failing are ridiculous low.

BD rush is OP, hamstring is still OP if you ask me.

But devs wont change it, this is the game where elfs have it all easy, easiest first island to up level, best skill to have everything easy later on in game.

i wont play the game until shit is fixed, but i will complain.  :drinks:

I agree with you

I agree with you

:drinks: many agree but devs  :facepalm: they doing their best to push mcs away  :give_rose:

well another crap from u. well i hope u never ever ever ever play this game anymore. bye bye not gonna miss u. :'( :yahoo:

i know im not alone on the complains, but most people in game are just lazy to come to foruns complain.

:drinks: many agree but devs  :facepalm: they doing their best to push mcs away  :give_rose:

i know im not alone on the complains, but most people in game are just lazy to come to foruns complain.

Hmm... Let me tell you something that is even more OP than Rush: Lightning Shield :facepalm:

Also stun chance is equal with Barbarian's Charge when used against players.. - You neither I can know the real persents of theses skills, but as I have counted from 100 rushes I made max. 50 stuns/Rush

Hmm... Let me tell you something that is even more OP than Rush: Lightning Shield :facepalm:

Also stun chance is equal with Barbarian's Charge when used against players.. - You neither I can know the real persents of theses skills, but as I have counted from 100 rushes I made max. 50 stuns/Rush

yea right, every pvp i see a bd with rush in it leads to stun.

every arena i fight bds n they reach me with rush, stun.

maybe u need to study it 4/4 for always work.

n even if it is same chance as charge...chance to stun 1 target vs chance to stun EVERYONE IN AREA? ha ha  :facepalm:

n about shaman one...

lighnight shield cooldown time - 90seconds.

rush - 14 seconds.

spam rush hamstring rush hamstring  :wacko:

yea right, every pvp i see a bd with rush in it leads to stun.

every arena i fight bds n they reach me with rush, stun.

maybe u need to study it 4/4 for always work.

n even if it is same chance as charge...chance to stun 1 target vs chance to stun EVERYONE IN AREA? ha ha  :facepalm:

n about shaman one...

lighnight shield cooldown time - 90seconds.

rush - 14 seconds.

spam rush hamstring rush hamstring  :wacko:

u really are stupid, u never play bd for a long time. just spamming nonsense, of course its an area because its not a basic skill but EXPERT SKILL cant u tell the difference!. without a hamstring BD is ducked up class. shaman have a long lasting buff skill and its  even more powerful if its lv 4/max. u fought BD n always gets u stunned? what a bullcrap, if it does then its only u have experienced this.

agreeing with urself tamoae?.

as if i would make multiple accounts here  :wacko:

and you have no good opinion to share. please go back to your precious bd.

as if i would make multiple accounts here  :wacko:

and you have no good opinion to share. please go back to your precious bd.

why the hell should i give u a good opinion?. all of the good opinion we gave u  just a trash and u always deny. crying too much about imbalance. as if sentimels mustn't become stronger even a bit and as if all legion is weak against sentinel. u think BD can kill all classes with their +1-+6 weapons?. every +10 is an OP class. u cried too much if sentinels have too much stun u complained and if sentinels are too strong(has lots of damage skill like ranger) u also complained and also if sentinels have cc u also complained. what the hell is wrong with ur head Mr?. as i said before talking to u is like talking to a brickwall.

why the hell should i give u a good opinion?. all of the good opinion we gave u  just a trash and u always deny. crying too much about imbalance. as if sentimels mustn't become stronger even a bit and as if all legion is weak against sentinel. u think BD can kill all classes with their +1-+6 weapons?. every +10 is an OP class. u cried too much if sentinels have too much stun u complained and if sentinels are too strong(has lots of damage skill like ranger) u also complained and also if sentinels have cc u also complained. what the hell is wrong with ur head Mr?. as i said before talking to u is like talking to a brickwall.

you sir, go stay with ur lil bd toy. as i said, you have nothing good to share.

New rush skill doesnt always work  :facepalm:  It is like getting drops from a boss it depends on your luck lmao..

same amp same level shamans should kill bds easy..