New skill

It's good to catch runners, we just tested it earlier, you can make rogues go out of stealth with it. It's pretty cool if you asked me ;D

And it even stuns! Just awesome lol

Of what I've seen, it is an awesome (and hilarious, the running looks so funny) skill. It is like you get overran by a truck going 200hm/h. :lol:

For me, when I level my bd my new skill build will be:

5 - Flash Strike.

4 - Hamstring/Sap.

3 - Rush.

I use

5 Flash Strike/Hamstring

3 Rush

3 Sap

It works very good. Btw I didn't know that it could disable stealth.

I think every AoE skill can do that.

I was on necro and I used nightmares on a running bd.

he was asleep running in place at 10000 mph

he looked like sonic the hedgehog right before he takes off

I was on necro and I used nightmares on a running bd.

he was asleep running in place at 10000 mph

he looked like sonic the hedgehog right before he takes off

True.

For me, when I level my bd my new skill build will be:

5 - Flash Strike.

4 - Hamstring/Sap.

3 - Rush.

I updated.

• 3 weeks later...

They could of made this skill much better, its pretty useless against wlocks, shamans, necros, priests,  and druid. Only thing its useful is for taking rogues out of stealth.

And if you argue that its useless against any of those ranged classes youre full of it.

This skill would of been good if it actually caught up to ranged classes

btw.. i have a bd. for me as a bd, i love the new skill rush, but it runs to my mind that it is so imbalanced and unfair for rogues in pvp and in arena. this aoa catches the hide and owning the mcs coz of stun.  :facepalm: damn. thats why i stop playing my BLADE DANCER coz i feel like cheating on opposing side. this one really makes all bladedancers happy coz its imbalanced. but if u guys think rogues are noob,ur wrong. coz the real pro is not dependent on his chars IMBALANCED skill like RUSH., i WISH this new skill should be changed its so op. and all bd know it. they had just nothing to do but to be happy and enjoy the skill, my message is ... GM please you should make this game balance for all and not favoring elves and chosen.. COZ THE BDS NEW SKILL RUSH IS SO OP!!!! DAMN STUN!!! AOA !!!! DAMN !!!!  :bad: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: when this new skill arrive bds own rogues all the way.. not like before its just fair!!!!!!!!!!!!! imagine hamstring + RUSH is a double stun that makes everyone who pvp bd LOSE!!! damn so OVERPOWERED IMBALANCED NEW SKILL  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

i thought there is no one is jelly about this new skill for BD, as a matter of fact there are some ppl crying about this new skill and once again its always from mc side not chosen side or other elf classes.

btw.. i have a bd. for me as a bd, i love the new skill rush, but it runs to my mind that it is so imbalanced and unfair for rogues in pvp and in arena. this aoa catches the hide and owning the mcs coz of stun.  :facepalm: damn. thats why i stop playing my BLADE DANCER coz i feel like cheating on opposing side. this one really makes all bladedancers happy coz its imbalanced. but if u guys think rogues are noob,ur wrong. coz the real pro is not dependent on his chars IMBALANCED skill like RUSH., i WISH this new skill should be changed its so op. and all bd know it. they had just nothing to do but to be happy and enjoy the skill, my message is ... GM please you should make this game balance for all and not favoring elves and chosen.. COZ THE BDS NEW SKILL RUSH IS SO OP!!!! DAMN STUN!!! AOA !!!! DAMN !!!!  :bad: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: when this new skill arrive bds own rogues all the way.. not like before its just fair!!!!!!!!!!!!! imagine hamstring + RUSH is a double stun that makes everyone who pvp bd LOSE!!! damn so OVERPOWERED IMBALANCED NEW SKILL  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lolz

not so imbalanced when u are not high amped :facepalm: :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

the 4-ish seconds rush stuns is crazy unbalanced  :wacko:

:cray:, btw its  3 sec. it only increases successful chance to lv it up.

:cray: , btw its  3 sec. it only increases successful chance to lv it up.

3~4s rush + 5s hamstring =  :blush:

is just a guess but by the time any other char is out of hamstring he may use 1 skill before he is dead.

I like the skill. I like to sprint awesome

ikr, i love exercise in the morning it feels great :yahoo:.

btw tamoae dont exaggerate things, u dont know how a BD works yet u complain so much about DK.

BD should be immune for CC when rushing.. Every other class always wait for rush and immediately spams CC so it gets cancelled..

whats CC? :unknw:

whats CC? :unknw:

Crowd Control, which means everything that affects someway the control of your character. I recommen that you remember it in future if you're going to continue games like WSO

It's good to catch runners, we just tested it earlier, you can make rogues go out of stealth with it. It's pretty cool if you asked me ;D

And it even stuns! Just awesome lol

Awesome but unbalanced if you ask me.. Because a 3x7 yard skill? Thats 2x2,25 a area skill like dark circle or plash or fire circle... And it always works.. Then even a second stun from a skill? C'mon 3 effects at 1 skill? .____.

Awesome but unbalanced if you ask me.. Because a 3x7 yard skill? Thats 2x2,25 a area skill like dark circle or plash or fire circle... And it always works.. Then even a second stun from a skill? C'mon 3 effects at 1 skill? .____.

Unbalanced? here is my version of unbalanced:

1. its vulnarable(any stopping skill is its weakness and make it fail, eg:quake,circle,nightmare,roots,armistice and so on).

2. stuns fails alot like barb's charge.

3. its not very helpful in lab

4. bug position/slow connection will make it useless

usage effectiveness at close range when u want to stun range classes or else they will stop u with their skills.if its teleport/instant charge(like barbs) n has invulnarable effect now thats true overpower skill.

Unbalanced? here is my version of unbalanced:

1. its vulnarable(any stopping skill is its weakness and make it fail, eg:quake,circle,nightmare,roots,armistice and so on).

2. stuns fails alot like barb's charge.

3. its not very helpful in lab

4. bug position/slow connection will make it useless

usage effectiveness at close range when u want to stun range classes or else they will stop u with their skills.if its teleport/instant charge(like barbs) n has invulnarable effect now thats true overpower skill.

1. everyone is vulnarable to the ones u said.

2. it fails not, make that crap lvl 5 and works only 99% of the time  :wacko:  (jus tlike blessing with a chance, right  :facepalm: )

[/size]3. no comments about this :facepalm:

4. bug position make it useless my ass  :lol:  u run over the full screen stunning everyone. chances of you failing are ridiculous low.

BD rush is OP, hamstring is still OP if you ask me.

But devs wont change it, this is the game where elfs have it all easy, easiest first island to up level, best skill to have everything easy later on in game.

i wont play the game until shit is fixed, but i will complain.  :drinks: