plz explain how this skill works

lallouss

Illumination - Makes all enemies in the radius of Illumination effect to attack the paladin. Resurrected monsters and cursed characters get magic damage from the skill.

i don't understand what resurrected monsters and cursed characters u mean by? and its not making characters attack, its just making them lose focus like aggro does

:/ i tried it many times and when my friend is being attacked by mobs, my skill Illumination does nothing but put an agro buff on the enemie, can u plz fix this bug or explain if its not? :facepalm:

post-15696-14177039644754_thumb.png

post-15696-14177039644901_thumb.png

Maybe ressurected, mean healed here? Can someone check it?

edit: nvm, monsters can't be healed

ill check it ok 5min brb (on characters)

didnt even do anything, i just made shaman lose focus, on monsters doesnt have effect  :facepalm: plz devs reply, i am desperate ;D

post-15696-14177039645529_thumb.png

oh man, if all the paladin expert skill really does is aoe taunt (which is useless in arena against experts)and a bit of damage then i think ill put this skill on hold first and use the 40k for something else for now.

they have made paladins weak again like they really hate paladins from the start.

You prolly can make rogues go out of stealth with this skill, just like BD.

Resurrected monsters and cursed characters get magic damage from the skill.

i tried it 100 times in many ways and scenarios and didnt see any damage what so ever

dont forget that there will be more expert skills released. Maybe necro and/or other classes will get a revive/resurrect expert skill,

or maybe not.

dont forget that there will be more expert skills released. Maybe necro and/or other classes will get a revive/resurrect expert skill,

or maybe not.

sure but problem is it doesn't aggro any mobs or adds or anything just zool effect n an aggro buff that's worthless and has no effect, even my regular base taunt is better that this O.O i think barb and dk same thing they cant aggro good but they getting their dmg n def at least :/

EDIT: ok lets see if i post at update bugs 3.12 they reply

• Developer

Illumination - Makes all enemies in the radius of Illumination effect to attack the paladin. Resurrected monsters and cursed characters get magic damage from the skill.

i don't understand what resurrected monsters and cursed characters u mean by? and its not making characters attack, its just making them lose focus like aggro does

Monsters like zombies or ghosts.

its just making them lose focus like aggro does

Yes, it's correct. It is a PvE skill.

Monsters like zombies or ghosts

ty for ur reply  :)  ok but what cursed characters are ? example if can ty

(and plz reconsider this skill or at least make it to increase damage or defense or magic i don't know but its useless honestly)

ty for ur reply  :)  ok but what cursed characters are ? example if can ty

(and plz reconsider this skill or at least make it to increase damage or defense or magic i don't know but its useless honestly)

Could they possibly mean the forsaken? And the fact that it only dmges "zombies and ghost mobs" is just so hilarious, and useless. :lol:

Could they possibly mean the forsaken? And the fact that it only dmges "zombies and ghost mobs" is just so hilarious, and useless. :lol:

i tried it even when my partner/friend priest casts word power aka energy burn curse on an shaman character and does do anything, i tried it on zombies it did 160-180 magic dmg :/ seriously its useless, 80% of warspear is alive and not undead xD

i tried it even when my partner/friend priest casts word power aka energy burn curse on an shaman character and does do anything, i tried it on zombies it did 160-180 magic dmg :/ seriously its useless, 80% of warspear is alive and not undead xD

But the Shaman class isn't from the Forsaken, it is from the Mountain Clans. ;D

Try with a Necro, Death Knight or Warlock instead.

And the mob DoT is so funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

can u please tell me what cursed characters are? and why monsters dont attack me? the aggro doesnt agro on monsters of any kind :facepalm: seriously plz, provide me full details of what does this skill do, all i understood is im a zombie hunter  :crazy:

Makes all enemies in the radius of Illumination effect to attack the paladin. >

Makes all enemies in the radius of Illumination effect to attack the paladin. > does not work

Makes all enemies in the radius of Illumination effect to attack the paladin. >

ty  :yahoo: ffs i was looking at paladin section daily, today only time i didnt xD

u can lock the topic devs ty  :)