Quick setup in 1 button

good, how are you? ok I come to suggest that you implement a quick access to change the equipment sets, it is very annoying to have to change from pve to pvp quickly if necessary, or in that case the clearest example, is to have to change equipment in the dungeons of sea and merman making you waste a lot of time and more for the players who must change 2 weapons + boots.
They should add a button that allows you to customize your armor sets and this in turn can be added to the hotkeys

13 minutes ago, Gabriel Ceciliano Navarro said:

good, how are you? ok I come to suggest that you implement a quick access to change the equipment sets, it is very annoying to have to change from pve to pvp quickly if necessary, or in that case the clearest example, is to have to change equipment in the dungeons of sea and merman making you waste a lot of time and more for the players who must change 2 weapons + boots.
They should add a button that allows you to customize your armor sets and this in turn can be added to the hotkeys

Hi there! :hi:

Thanks for the suggestion - this is a very requested feature. Many suggestions have been implemented in the last updates, we could see this one in the future.

There's another topic with the same suggestion as yours

• Nolan locked this topic
9 hours ago, Gabriel Ceciliano Navarro said:

I agree 100% 

Really hope that something to change equipment and builds quickly is implemented.

Would certainly make player's lives much easier.

:happiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: