Necromancer Skills info

Trizzz

I just want to show that this skill is worth to pay 40k and spent 2 more skill points on this.

Now im running build: 3 posion spittle, 1 deathly eye, 1 nightmare, 5 shield, 5 heal and 3 expert skill.

Expert skill work simple: u use skill at area (5x5) and every opponent or monster at this area get symbol above they're had. Those enemy's get dmg when u dmg someone other.

Simple example:

If at area stand ranger and bd; u use skill on them, now when u will deal 400dmg to ranger bd got 58dmg!

low dmg? let's say u dmg ranger for 1000dmg (other members can deal dmg and it will be dealt to the others too), bd will get 146dmg.

At lvl 3 this expert skill other enemys get 14,6% dealt to the other.

At lvl 1 its like 3 times less.

Result from the arena, when I used expert skill on ranger and bd, we killed ranger and bd got 400 hp less. Imagine when u will combine it with AoE skills at wars or arena 5v5.

Due to studying this skill duration of "symbol" (duration of skill effect" is longer.

5 nightmare 3 shield 5 heal 3 thread

that's my current build, got a backup book to switch later, im only going for support

+ info for ppl who don't know how to get skill:

1. Go to the shop at nadir and buy "Manual" from Necromancer trader.

2. Use book of oblivion and reset all your skills.

3. Now spend 10 skill points to any skills.

4. After u spent 10 skill point, u can use "Manual" and get expert skill lvl 1.

5. Now you need to decide: you want to lvl expert skill to lvl 2-3 or just put rest of skill points to the normal skills.

6. Put expert skill skill on skills bar and enjoy true power of necro!  ;)

It's any reason to rly use this skill? I mean compare to other skill I see this skill is one off the weakest I don't buy it yet Coz don't want to trow away 40 K for nothing. I'm only happy necro heal more in this up... Expert skills well... I don't call this like that... Well need to think again...

Probably another server, but on EU i tried a lot but the last time i got into a 5x5, with at least half an hour in the waiting line (i even still remember the fight because it is so rare), is now almost 1 year ago. Yes the skill is interesting in a fight with a lot of players but 3x3 is not enough for that.

this is a good support skill for a support class.

nothing crazy, but still useful in necro's role.

now, if the next necro expert skill is resurrection, I bet people will cry that they are OP.

It's any reason to rly use this skill? I mean compare to other skill I see this skill is one off the weakest I don't buy it yet Coz don't want to trow away 40 K for nothing. I'm only happy necro heal more in this up... Expert skills well... I don't call this like that... Well need to think again...

Anyone knowns if only necro heal was buffed or other classes got heal buff too?

Anyone knowns if only necro heal was buffed or other classes got heal buff too?

Yes. Necro and priests heal was buffed by approximately 40.

** New priest valor aura even stacks with paladin aura.