New skill for DK

Undead Warhorse
dk summons an undead warhorse. The undead warhorse will continuously restore dk's blood volume and provide dk with a "lethal" buff, giving dk a chance to be immune to lethal damage.

In my opinion, dk really lacks the means to restore health, and dk currently has more mixed damage, so an undead horse is a very cool idea.

Dk players, let’s talk about the feasibility of my idea😆😆😆

R-C.jpg

The dk doesn't need a summon like that. Instead I think the class needs is something like Templar's statue or a healing shield type skill

15 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

The dk doesn't need a summon like that. Instead I think the class needs is something like Templar's statue or a healing shield type skill

Dk should be a hero of the undead, so it should rely on fighting to restore blood volume, which is more in line with the theme of dk

The new skill can deal damage to nearby enemies, and then get the same amount of shield.

Dk has life steal skill, it is meant to regenerate by doing damage so getting a full life steal build with accessories and runes would pay for the dk's lack of healing skills

22 minutes ago, lelfil said:

Dk has life steal skill, it is meant to regenerate by doing damage so getting a full life steal build with accessories and runes would pay for the dk's lack of healing skills

Yes, if it wasn't for the fact that this skill kills you instead of healing you. 

Secret reserves is a pretty decent means of health restoration. The sad part is that for some reason it doesn't work correctly. When you die and respawn it's cd doesn't reset like all the other skills. Things like dying and reviving or entering arena have no affect on secret reserves. For normal skills they all automatically finish cd when u respawn or enter arena, but for secret reserves you have to wait for the cd(2 min I think) to be finished before it can be used again regardless of respawning or entering arena. Also the cool down parameter has no affect on secret reserves which also kinda hurts.

1 hour ago, lelfil said:

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Yes, if it wasn't for the fact that this skill kills you instead of healing you. 

Saturation requires 10% of the players health for only what? 25% lifesteal? That's rubbish unless your focused on lifesteal in the first place. Meaning you would need one of the most expensive gear sets in the game, hard to get pots, lifesteal books (that's about 1m gold in general), then saturation just to be decent at best WITH aoe skills 

20 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Saturation requires 10% of the players health for only what? 25% lifesteal? That's rubbish unless your focused on lifesteal in the first place. Meaning you would need one of the most expensive gear sets in the game, hard to get pots, lifesteal books (that's about 1m gold in general), then saturation just to be decent at best WITH aoe skills 

407954363_WarspearOnline_2020-12-29-15-14-28.thumb.jpg.86ae43e20927852da5036a454f7a6c71.jpg

Trust me, it's just show off

5 hours ago, Ashdeath said:

Secret reserves is a pretty decent means of health restoration. The sad part is that for some reason it doesn't work correctly. When you die and respawn it's cd doesn't reset like all the other skills. Things like dying and reviving or entering arena have no affect on secret reserves. For normal skills they all automatically finish cd when u respawn or enter arena, but for secret reserves you have to wait for the cd(2 min I think) to be finished before it can be used again regardless of respawning or entering arena. Also the cool down parameter has no affect on secret reserves which also kinda hurts.

Yes, the CD of this skill is as long as 2 minutes, which cannot be used as a routine means.

6 hours ago, lelfil said:

You need to use dk to fight several times in the dungeon.

4 hours ago, Higgings said:

407954363_WarspearOnline_2020-12-29-15-14-28.thumb.jpg.86ae43e20927852da5036a454f7a6c71.jpg

Trust me, it's just show off

😵When I have 100% vampires, That would be like a God of war

Edited by yinglun
Using translation software is not what I want to express

9 hours ago, lelfil said:

getting a full life steal build with accessories and runes would pay for the dk's lack of healing skills

why do we need to invest in life steal accessories and runes(and possibly armor) to gain some survivability with healing? while all other tank need to really do is level up an ability to get the same result or even better... same could be said about secret reserve and health regeneration

7 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Saturation requires 10% of the players health for only what? 25% lifesteal?

to be fair. 25% life steal is really great, but the 10% health lose makes it not worth it, as well as the fact that it last for a measly 15 seconds at max level, you couldn't perma-use the skill even if you invest 100% into cooldown reduction