[2014.03.12] Warspear Online 3.12 released!

snorlax

ah i go f.u...c.k again with my wife then

Yea u are really macho man showing on game forum where bunch of kids playing  :snorlax: :snorlax:

Some ppl are simply retarded lol

Dude get a real life, nobody care bcs u are lonely, nobody here know u in real life so dafuq u showing off and lie?  :facepalm: :facepalm:

How did u get level 3? Dont we have only 2 skill points for the expert skills?

There is simple thing calld book of obvilion lmao O:-) O:-)

Wth have you developers never heard of beta test to find bugs before you release, I can't even express my thoughts. Been in Game branch alfa tester, beta tester for EA Games for 10 years. But you just releases stuff that you have to adjust buggs in ever 5 min.

And i worked as GM your GMs dont even look at the servers, and your support. Frind that played 5 year got response on a ticket he sent in after 2 yesrs. What do you do with all money?  Increse support staff, active GMs and a alone stading beta test server.

Wake up.

There is simple thing calld book of obvilion lmao O:-) O:-)

But you can only use skill points on expert skills after you allocate 10. Which means you can only use 2 points at level 20 lmao.

This kinda ridiculous really got to do demos b4 releasing stuff then u can test it while realms are untouched . These 5 hours of fixes for 1 hour of update getting old . Hire new programmers with the money u make off my 1239 signs to go from 9-10 amp that still hasn't hit 10 . Maybe 2000 signs is my lucky number

But you can only use skill points on expert skills after you allocate 10. Which means you can only use 2 points at level 20 lmao.

Lv20 = 12 skill points

Allocated 10 = unlocked expert, 2 remaining

Use the scroll = skill lv1 unlocked

Put 2 skill points there, skill lv3

Wth have you developers never heard of beta test to find bugs before you release, I can't even express my thoughts. Been in Game branch alfa tester, beta tester for EA Games. But you just releases stuff thst you have to adjust buggs in ever 5 min.

And i worked as GM yout GMs dont even look at the servers, and your support. Frinf that plsyed 5 year got response on a ticket he sent in after 2 yesrs. What do you do with all money?  Increse support staff, active GM.s and a alone stading beta test server.

Wake up.

Wow this guy says the truth! Respect man C:

Lv20 = 12 skill points

Use the scroll = skill lv1 unlocked

Put 2 skill points there, skill lv3

So all your basic skills are at lvl 1? That sucks. :bad:

this is shit up and down up and down again and again:D what the hell are they doing right now?

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

yeah that's why i write down it in forum coz nobody know my real life.

umm 1to start add two points u get 3..

So that means if you buy the skill, you can use level 1 without having to decrease other skills level? It will be better then nothing then.

Dnt get addicted to this game guys n go play league of legends nerds O:-)

Yes it's so much fun to loose because of unskilled/afk/leaver/troll player.

Wth have you developers never heard of beta test to find bugs before you release, I can't even express my thoughts. Been in Game branch alfa tester, beta tester for EA Games for 10 years. But you just releases stuff that you have to adjust buggs in ever 5 min.

And i worked as GM your GMs dont even look at the servers, and your support. Frind that played 5 year got response on a ticket he sent in after 2 yesrs. What do you do with all money?  Increse support staff, active GMs and a alone stading beta test server.

Wake up.

You're so right. (;

So all your basic skills are at lvl 1? That sucks. :bad:

So that means if you buy the skill, you can use level 1 without having to decrease other skills level? It will be better then nothing then.

exactly

Wake up.

Totally true n put in consideration ws

really poor for experts skill at necro... WTF hahahaha

get it on level 1, its better than nothing. also, it has only 20 seconds cooldown compared to others who have 1 minute, so it kinda compensates on this aspect but yeah, still gimmick skill.

really poor for experts skill at necro... WTF hahahaha

get it on level 1, its better than nothing. also, it has only 20 seconds cooldown compared to others who have 1 minute, so it kinda compensates on this aspect but yeah, still gimmick skill.

I hope we will meat at arena, then you will start crying about nefring necro.  :drinks:

btw it's basically disable ppl from moving (it's like parasite auto attack but even better - multiple dmg on enemy)

I hope we will meat at arena, then you will start crying about nefring necro.  :drinks:

btw it's basically disable ppl from moving (it's like parasite auto attack but even better - multiple dmg on enemy)

Would you be kind enough to test its duration and damage on different levels of the skill? :)