[2014.03.12] Warspear Online 3.12 released!

snorlax

This

I'll answer or will try to explain how things works.

Symbian users taken for granted.

This pretty sad. We are trying to make Warspear available for everyone, but sometimes it is really tough. I don't want to say anything bad about symbian, but its appstore been closed for long time.

This

This

Quote from: snorlax on 07 April 2014,  13:22:46

I'll answer or will try to explain how things works.

Symbian users taken for granted.

This pretty sad. We are trying to make Warspear available for everyone, but sometimes it is really tough. I don't want to say anything bad about symbian, but its appstore been closed for long time.

Need deeds not fake words.

So we can thought from today response,no more symbian update for 2 -3 months again.well said.soon my symbian friends and we quit game.have a nice day.soon no more days for you.

Please for the Honorable reputable

developers of this game my desire

would chaff can I know that one of

the symbian users and the job is to

repair a cellphone ... I'm also one of

those who offer lovers online game as warspear game ... and so they

learned to play warspear because I

encouraged them to play it but I too

specifically costumer who thinks

they are using symbian games .... I'd

rather use more symbian symbian because cheaper and more durable

and I would prefer to use other

nokia symbian and android but I

also I used to love the game so

nokia symbian ... hopefully I can do

something with it please I also ways and many friends and relatives

fondly to this game but we did not

use his wonderful skill unavailable

because we do not update the game

so there are some that please them

not to play well since his capture and skill that before ... there are

Some bored with this game because

it maketh the developers of the

game this game ... the Philippines

has more than 5,000 users and able

symbian games this ... Please Do not Let Love the symbian users.

Symbian Symbian Symbian Symbian Symbian Symbian Symbian Symbian Symbian Symbian Symbian Symbian Symbian Symbian Symbian Symbian Symbian Symbian Symbian Symbian Symbian Symbian Symbian Symbian Symbian Symbian Symbian Symbian Symbian Symbian Symbian Symbian Symbian Symbian Symbian please please please"

We symbian players 'play even more boringggg' now.

Dude be grateful for what you have, we can't even play the game yet!

Wow so many post for symbian ;D..devs u should note that not only android n iphone or window users play this game but only SYMBIAN people too :blush:

Even if ovi cnt be available for download make on warspear site possible to download the updated pack to install

Chance for me just bought a s4 ;D but sad for my old n8 nokia cnt use it too :cray:

Guys. TibiaME got the same problem too. They cant sign the app so at instalation you will recive 'certificate error' even if your phone is hacked or so. . .

Nokia is no

longer supporting Symbian as

operating system=Nokia stopped supporting Symbian as operating system on January the first 2014. :cray:

Dear Aigrind,simply release the instalation files for Symbian platform.

I'm not using the Symbian but there so many peoplr what still using that platform.

Think for them,they paid a lot money and helped to grow this game.

I think they should,get a fair instalation conditions....

Dear Aigrind,simply release the instalation files for Symbian platform.

I'm not using the Symbian but there so many peoplr what still using that platform.

Think for them,they paid a lot money and helped to grow this game.

I think they should,get a fair instalation conditions....

agree:)

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :yahoo: :yahoo: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Among the 3 os that im using: (symbian, android, windows) symbian is the most handy and easiest to play with- especially my unit has physical keys. My phone's os is hacked- so pls release the file, i wana try it :D

Busy with what purpose.just tell us.as we part of game ,we want atleast information that what is going on development side.

1)is there busy with lev 24 update to release on 2024?

2)is busy with what items should be put discount on daily?

3)is busy with enjoying our patience?

4)is busy with playing other games how they are not getting much money than us?

5)is busy with how to create lag even in fine 3g,4g,high data rate network also?

Just give clear cut information atleast when all these will fine after one year or 10 year or 20year.

Symbian guys crying crying and hating ever this update.even u regularly seen,but did not give any info.just granted what?for playing bug game?just give info rather than some words like we will inform,plz wait etc.

Busy with what purpose.just tell us.as we part of game ,we want atleast information that what is going on development side.

5)is busy with how to create lag even in fine 3g,4g,high data rate network also?

Just give clear cut information atleast when all these will fine after one year or 10 year or 20year.

Symbian guys crying crying and hating ever this update.even u regularly seen,but did not give any info.just granted what?for playing bug game?just give info rather than some words like we will inform,plz wait etc.

Before being disrespectful and hating the game, try to search for the info first :)

Ayvondil coming this year, probably with new levels.

And they can't do much about symbian. It crashes if you have your sound turned on, what do you think that will happen if one spams expert skills? It's an old system. Get over it.

Not even Jesus could please everyone.

Ladyyi *z*

just see first point.open your eyes before say anything.

Look up(1st point) and down(below)

not matter this is happened just not today *z*

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=85956.msg514995#msg514995

years passing for updating,months passing for bugs(still bug)

bug no info.just read full then give clear info.need solution not fake counter *z*

Give symbian unsigned version and a guide how to hack symbian phone.

My phone have already hacked :D

Rooting or hacking is permitted to individual work.this is not official to root and hack.also there is risk as bricking phone.but rooting awesome.for hack->quarantine tip,for rooting one must be knowledgeble a bit.my self i rooted my n5800 to n97 and c6 os.

Quit this.so many loving this game.they must be give info.coz their steps leads to ws out of hand.soon all symbian guys will quit as early as possible.upgrading to android/ios,and play games better than ws.

Nagur, so you're complaining because they released info about Ayvondil and didn't launch the update right away?

And then complain about them not giving further comments about that? What? XDD

They're the boss, if they want to release Ayvondil in 2024 with all the freaking imaginable bugs, they could. Ofc they won't do that, but you gotta understand that this kind of decisions not always rely on the devs, and being rude won't make it faster.

I'm telling you that symbian crashes for the most silly reasons. I'm not trying to be offensive but it's an old system. If one must be left behind so the game keeps improving, so be it. It's like wanting to play PS4 games on your PS1.

Please just be patience like everybody else.

Nagur, so you're complaining because they released info about Ayvondil and didn't launch the update right away?

And then complain about them not giving further comments about that? What? XDD

They're the boss, if they want to release Ayvondil in 2024 with all the freaking imaginable bugs, they could. Ofc they won't do that, but you gotta understand that this kind of decisions not always rely on the devs, and being rude won't make it faster.

I'm telling you that symbian crashes for the most silly reasons. I'm not trying to be offensive but it's an old system. If one must be left behind so the game keeps improving, so be it. It's like wanting to play PS4 games on your PS1.

Please just be patience like everybody else.

nope dude.

They are busy in designing crap or style costume in once in  a month.so months passed.who will care when no life guys wasting real money ,time and life for crap costumes.they spent more than billions of gold(millions of real money in 2 weaks and continue ever if noobs spaming items for gp and arena).

so it leads to

1) no fast update(ayvondil) over years passed.

And

2) no care for players in bug updater/os.

Please be patient.dont afraid about minion barking,already people knew whats going on.but ppl addicted to ws.thats the plus thing.but wait and see.also we not afraid about minions barking.we are giving what players thinking.ladizi take care.dont argue.just share information.

Give symbian unsigned version and a guide how to hack symbian phone.

My phone have already hacked :D

Good idea ;D i agree! ;D

hi GM,,, when we held a competition to make a costume for shop, reward tournamet, and shop mcoin (Miracle coins) :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...