[2014.03.12] Warspear Online 3.12 released!

snorlax

Dear players.

We are happy to announce new update/maintanance (4 ) v3.11(1)

Welcome to EXCLUSIVE BUG MAINTNANCE update to SYMBIAN users.

Highlights /whats new :

1)When u move from one area to other area and crossed,you will get bug as exit game.

2)when you demand arena battle ,you will additionally get exit bug.

3)when you finish arena battle,you wil sure get exit.

4)when you want pm to your dear ones ,we sure you wil get exit bug.

5)wherever u enter/leave,going to finish dungeon our exit bug follows you.

6)for all swamp /kota questers ,you damn wonder how our teleports bring you to exit game as usual again.in last update we provided fine work.but now you love my bug exit rapidly at swamp zeneth,kota everywhere.

We Hope you enjoy well and play never again.

-Courtesy by all symbian users.

Some facts * (so many players thought) :

1)If there is spam ,then it will mute ?,then why you guys encourage a group of players going to do this -->spaming arena 5*5.

Answer : yes our aim is to earn money.we dont care how did game going and how you really fighting.To earn more profit,we introduce guilt* tournment.so that battle between you lead more usage of our services.so we can easily get lots amount of money rather than previous times.

2)what about caring players in game?

Answer : good question.well we have so many points.no short alert to aware scamers,so hopefully ,you are not a scamer,but you will block,scamers still increasing.also we dont care any low number OS users,we care only popular os players.you can see,nowadays we did not give updates to all,coz we dont care that symbian,windows,ios.

3)what about level scale updates?

Answer : we never update early as we promised,if you bark np.coz we have so minions to bark against you.

4)any message for us?

Answer : keep calm,play well.we busy in earning money.we changed with update.

Dont ask remain questions,i tell answer of your questions.

We had plan on you : that is time to time crap gifts and fake info will lead you and ppl who dont have real life turn to alive in our game.this way we dont care you.also we have so many minions(last month we gave ranks also) to protect us.

--courtesy by so many real heart and brain players

I didnt say that its the skill is totally noob, I just say it is actually a REDUNDANT EFFECT OF other buff skills."

You're so proud of priest skill? wow really? ask other priest who got nerfted so much, talking about priest with low attacks due to united magic effect, they will say wtf, I just going to buy merman. we need to sacrifice 2 skill point? but we need the skills for improving other skills, so for me just like druid expert skill, priest skill is not really worth to buy.

Are you mentally retarded? Did you start playing this game like a week ago? Priest are weak? That skill is op. Priests think they are nerfed? Who did you ask, a level 3 player? Damn, can't facepalm enough

all of symbian players,,,!! Lets leave this game,,,thats what developer want,,,we will on again if symbian updated,,thanks for all

Some facts * (so many players thought) :

1)If there is spam ,then it will mute ?,then why you guys encourage a group of players going to do this -->spaming arena 5*5.

Answer : yes our aim is to earn money.we dont care how did game going and how you really fighting.To earn more profit,we introduce guilt* tournment.so that battle between you lead more usage of our services.so we can easily get lots amount of money rather than previous times.

2)what about caring players in game?

Answer : good question.well we have so many points.no short alert to aware scamers,so hopefully ,you are not a scamer,but you will block,scamers still increasing.also we dont care any low number OS users,we care only popular os players.you can see,nowadays we did not give updates to all,coz we dont care that symbian,windows,ios.

3)what about level scale updates?

Answer : we never update early as we promised,if you bark np.coz we have so minions to bark against you.

4)any message for us?

Answer : keep calm,play well.we busy in earning money.we changed with update.

Dont ask remain questions,i tell answer of your questions.

We had plan on you : that is time to time crap gifts and fake info will lead you and ppl who dont have real life turn to alive in our game.this way we dont care you.also we have so many minions(last month we gave ranks also) to protect us.

--courtesy by so many real heart and brain players

For all who using symbian,ios,windows etc using players.your answer has been stated above^^^.

:sorry: I know symbian users aren't happy bcos of whats happening, take heart guys. Maybe you should exercise some patience ;) (I feel your pain)

Downloading :) , but in windows store version its 3.11.1.0

I cannot download PC version 3.12.0 also... found any solution yet? Care to share how???

I cannot download PC version 3.12.0 also... found any solution yet? Care to share how???

For PC? This is your solution:

http://warspear-online.com/en/download/

Đừng chat bằng tiếng việt,người việt nam ít quá nên gm nó bỏ , hỏi nó rồi (forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=104009.0;wap2).Anyway only use english on forum

when you you threw the new minor new map 8)  :snorlax:  :facepalm:

This year.

Please Remind About This GM/Dev

symbian still 3.12. :facepalm:

You mean v3.11.1/v3.11 xD.

When are the other skills coming

You need to search & be patient :) .

"

You will receive new expert skill slots on different levels.

"

[2014.03.11] "Warspear Online" 3.12 Announcement - Expert Skills

I have enough to buy the new ability for all my 10 characters when the new version will be available for symbian

Hey gm

Or anyone there developer

Im asking if im right in my computation?

Is the stun of warlock cost 9 tiles?

Damn so arena battle field movable path only some of it 5x5

Others 3x3

Ahaha it so pathetic to think hiw so imbalance you made on thier stun

Look on evry map of arena

May be if only 1 warlock can be in 1 set of arena but how if theres two?

Or 3 3x3 ahaha long time of efect

Still No info abovt symbian update from officials?

Great response.keep it up.

Just one doubt?

If ovi muted,we have option to download from ws site.so muted ovi not a problem.but now 60000  symbian users still online to play.dont you care it?symbian is very populated os in olden days.many players have devices nokia 5230,5233,5235,5280,523x,n97,97 mini,n8,c6-01,c6,x-01,x-02.also so many models.symbian 9.01 v3rd,v5th,uiq -1,uiq-2,uiq-3.also samsung s60 versions.care precious old things,players,friends  rather dispointing them.if not you wouldn't have days. Have a nice day.

Hey gm

Or anyone there developer

Im asking if im right in my computation?

Is the stun of warlock cost 9 tiles?

Damn so arena battle field movable path only some of it 5x5

Others 3x3

Ahaha it so pathetic to think hiw so imbalance you made on thier stun

Look on evry map of arena

May be if only 1 warlock can be in 1 set of arena but how if theres two?

Or 3 3x3 ahaha long time of efect

What are you talking about? Warlock team at arena or their skills?!

Dear devs,

Please update the symbian client as soon as possible. Its been nearly a month since the announcement. Also, there hasn't been any responses to all the posts here. Its like you guys went on a 1 month holiday. We would like a response very much.

Dear devs,

Please update the symbian client as soon as possible. Its been nearly a month since the announcement. Also, there hasn't been any responses to all the posts here. Its like you guys went on a 1 month holiday. We would like a response very much.

who cares.busy busy in earning money.even one more year passed,still you will have same version with lots of bugs.