[2014.03.12] Warspear Online 3.12 released!

snorlax

If you bought skill and it's not working. Just wait instead of crying that it's wasted gold. I don't really like what Aigrind is doing now (I have symbian too, and I can use my skil only on pc) but I understand that I can't do anything, so posting "help I can't play" for the 100th time is for nothing.

Yes I think before I reply. To be honest a lot. That's for what forum was made.

It's starting to be funny, because people think that the only way to earn gold is buying mc. But believe me you can play without buying mc and still have new skill, good gear, weapon etc. I'm saying that because you suggested that 40k is too much. Actually it is not, it's great price (it's nor for miracle coins) it's possible to earn and don't hurt that much. So I don't get why you cry about it.

Lazy/stupid I don't care really. Everyone play like they want to. If  they want buy mc - sure buy it. But stop complaining that it's impossible to play without mc, buy new skill without mc etc. Because it's not that hard. It's mmorpg everything should be hard there. (I know you want lab gear from quest where you need to kill 10 rats, doom weapon from merchant for 1k gold, free new skill, amping for 1 gold/amp, but don't you see that would kill the fun from game?)

u know find someone that u can talk,

im from philippines and i dont buy mc, and i have 200k of gold sometimes 700k max is 800, i really dont buy mcoins  and 1 thing i telling im not crying, u should really think what ur posting, did u saw me crying?

and thats why we called suggestion, we can suggest if not allowed its ok if it yes its good,

So i just suggesting 20k or if the hero reach lvl 19 its automatically apper the expert skill,

thats why they called expert skill bcoz u reach the higher lvl so u r an expert,

and we dont need to buy it, if u fallow what i mean,

i know u r smart and good character player in the game but u r a littlebit shelfish u dont care about the other.

And my concern is not for my self, for the other, im not like u,

if u can see in my sign i have skill and usually im using tablet, im not waiting for symbian update, so dude be good sometime,

Or mind ur own bussiness

u r sucha smart noob,

(I know you want lab gear from quest where you need to kill 10 rats, doom weapon from merchant for 1k gold, free new skill, amping for 1 gold/amp, but don't you see that would kill the fun from game?)

Stupid over react, duck off,

(I know you want lab gear from quest where you need to kill 10 rats, doom weapon from merchant for 1k gold, free new skill, amping for 1 gold/amp, but don't you see that would kill the fun from game?)

Stupid over react, ♥♥♥♥ off,

Ha! It's not over react; that's the meaning of "you" in english, actually I post it to all people who think similar to you. Everything can't be accesed by everyone.

You've been suggested and idea. I disagreed with it so i also post it. You can get angry every time you want. It won't make impression on me.

I don't want to explain all things to you, there is no reason for that.

btw if I could decide about that skills; Before you get acces to buy "manual" you need to complete quest/s where you need to kill all bosses from lab (b0-9) that would just make it harder so you will be satisfied when you will complete it.That's my way of thinking.

Frd dnt cry u buy skill and i dnt use . I think u can al read normal english . In new skill already write . U cant use this skill it not support ur version . U wil get new version to update soon . Why the hell u all complaining . Just wait or download other new noob game .

Frd dnt cry u buy skill and i dnt use . I think u can al read normal english . In new skill already write . U cant use this skill it not support ur version . U wil get new version to update soon . Why the hell u all complaining . Just wait or download other new noob game .

English still loading..... 20% :facepalm:

R u guy going to abandon symbian users ? With this in ur mind "let those poor bastard symbian there , handle window phone n ios first , they have cool phone so they will giv us much much much $$$$$ :* "

English still loading..... 20% :facepalm:

I can teach english to your whole family then english loading will 100 % .

The point here is some can add skills while others just simply can't, that is because they disable the activation of expert skills for a reason, but that is unfair for those who buy expert skill and cannot add their skills, if Symbian is the problem then let them wait till the Symbian OS is available , don't make other OS suffer! let them add their expert skills...

The point here is some can add skills while others just simply can't, that is because they disable the activation of expert skills for a reason, but that is unfair for those who buy expert skill and cannot add their skills, if Symbian is the problem then let them wait till the Symbian OS is available , don't make other OS suffer! let them add their expert skills...

Actually as I know symbian can be downloaded from official site, that mean it's only their fault. But apple and windows (phone) stores are have their own "aprove time".

But yes, snorlax/roland should post something here to just say us what's kind of problem they have and at least give us aprox time we need to wait.

I can teach english to your whole family then english loading will 100 % .

You can teach me, but cant speak yourself  :lol:

Hey guys! Spaming it all the time, won't make it faster.

devs/ :snorlax: didnt try to reply anything about the update for symbian users. its been a week or 2 since 3.12 released and players eager to use new skills/skill build for their chars, i hope devs/ :snorlax: [/size] care to reply for symbian users. :facepalm:

R u guy going to abandon symbian users ? With this in ur mind "let those poor bastard symbian there , handle window phone n ios first , they have cool phone so they will giv us much much much $$$$$ :* "

;D :facepalm:

Hey snor why the hell is the prob of ur dev team with symbian users pls tell you are really makeing symbian users angry do you know something you all are annoying

We need symbian update now . If u cant do it . Then time to shut down warspear and find new job admins . If i leave warspear game than 10000000 of  players will leave too . Hehehe .

Lol, im a long time player and never used the forums. But just a quick glance on this topic and I can see it is crowded by analphabets that cant write proper english and retards like Trizzz who think they are game admin, rofl. Guess im gona stay out of forums.

Whoahh Symbian Users, don't be so disappointed with the expert skills, many of them are just fail...

Once you get expert skills for sure you will say damn those skills.

Some of the good skills in new update are....

Ranger Skill

Shaman Skill

BladeDance Skill

Rouge

some of the skill who have fair effects.

DeathKnight

Barb

Worst skills in the game

Mage = ♥♥♥♥ the damage better change it to a stun skill since mage do not have stun skill.

Druid = failure to make enemies sleep even with high 3/4... The skill fails to make sleep enemies most of the time. shit skill ever. So I think add the percentage to make this skill effective. I mean  3/4 yet still fail most of the time? are you serious?

Priest = you messed up with priest and other healing class when united magic came. I suggested before to separate the astral from the united magic so we can get decent heal again. but guess what you gave us a stupid expert skill worth 40k with unreasonable skill duration 90 seconds to activate skill again wtf you will die before you activate it again. There are many ways to improve priest healing, We can use merman for aura or simply Paladin's Aura to make heal bigger, guess what you just made a boring and redundant type of skill. I suggest to give priest a multiple stun instead since you nerfted priest  a lot and other magic classes with the united magic, how I wish you realized that the only way to get decent heal and balance to the game is TO SEPARATE ASTRAL MAGIC FROM THE UNITED MAGIC...

Necro = as I said healing class got nerfted and what necro got is a skill that is simply booooring.. It can be an advantage if dealing with multiple enemies but not so convenient to use.

Warlock = Similar to Priest skill  Armistice... thats all

Paladin = Totally ducked up

We need symbian update now . If u cant do it . Then time to shut down warspear and find new job admins . If i leave warspear game than 10000000 of  players will leave too . Hehehe .

Who the hell are you? If you leave, no one gonna care about it, im sure  :dirol:

where is the update for symbian????? :diablo: so pathetic...... Still not updated for symbians.... :diablo: :facepalm: update for symbian too... I am unable to access to the new skills :sad: pls..... Update fast... Thank U

First of all thanks for fixing the issue where users were not able to add new expert skill.

Prior to this I was just reading comments from other users on forum and watching them use new skill.

Despite various comments by other users about priest new skill, I feel it is one of the best skill making priest more powerful and independent.

some people say it is waste, but I would like to bring some light on beauty of this skill.

* It increases your overall magic or physical damage around 10% on lvl 3

* It effect all party members so it is like all members having same skill (really useful when fighting boss in limited time specially dungeon or Laby)

* People say why not buy merman or have pala in team instead of this skill but point is skill effect is on top of pala or merman aura

example: you heal 726 with pala 888 now use skill it goes upto 1000 ( if lucky and get critical 2000 heal ;D )

* Even it stays for 30 seconds, unlike rangers blessing this skill have 100% accuracy for 30 seconds constant increase in damage and heal

* have two priest in party and use skill this skill wisely and you have unlimited valor aura ( now hunting eye will be even easier)

Thanks Dev for this skill.

Anyways for Mage and pala I am also feeling sorry just like everyone else.

First of all thanks for fixing the issue where users were not able to add new expert skill.

Prior to this I was just reading comments from other users on forum and watching them use new skill.

Despite various comments by other users about priest new skill, I feel it is one of the best skill making priest more powerful and independent.

some people say it is waste, but I would like to bring some light on beauty of this skill.

* It increases your overall magic or physical damage around 10% on lvl 3

* It effect all party members so it is like all members having same skill (really useful when fighting boss in limited time specially dungeon or Laby)

* People say why not buy merman or have pala in team instead of this skill but point is skill effect is on top of pala or merman aura

example: you heal 726 with pala 888 now use skill it goes upto 1000 ( if lucky and get critical 2000 heal ;D )

* Even it stays for 30 seconds, unlike rangers blessing this skill have 100% accuracy for 30 seconds constant increase in damage and heal

* have two priest in party and use skill this skill wisely and you have unlimited valor aura ( now hunting eye will be even easier)

Thanks Dev for this skill.

Anyways for Mage and pala I am also feeling sorry just like everyone else.

I didnt say that its the skill is totally noob, I just say it is actually a REDUNDANT EFFECT OF other buff skills."

You're so proud of priest skill? wow really? ask other priest who got nerfted so much, talking about priest with low attacks due to united magic effect, they will say wtf, I just going to buy merman. we need to sacrifice 2 skill point? but we need the skills for improving other skills, so for me just like druid expert skill, priest skill is not really worth to buy.

NEED MORE LVL PLZ AND MORE EASY LEARN MONEY PLZ THX

PUT LVL 40 OR 50 OR 30 PLZ UPL LVS

AUMENTE LOS NIVELESY QUE SOLO SE SUBA MATANDO MOUSTROS EN NORLAND XD Y SE SI PUEDE MAS FACILIDAD DE SUBIR DE LVL RACIAS