[2014.03.12] Warspear Online 3.12 released!

snorlax

Frds Dev sir wil give New I phone 5 to all symbian members soon . Plz wait . U knw 100000 iphone 5 cant buy and deliver in 1 day . Have patience . Plz fill ur full address in Gift form .

1 thing i know but im not sure, thats why the devs doesnt fix the bug essue, bcoz they r not ready to release the symbian verson, thats why some other ppl unable to add skill, me and my friend notice that the day after 3.12 were able to add skill but after maintenace they turn off or they unable it bcoz they dont have ws for symbian, so evryone cant add skill at the moment untill the symbian released, thats what i think.

but the other part devs work is no good, ppl r disapointed,  do not anouce, do not release if the application is not 99% bugs free

anyway i notice this some other poor player cant buy skill for 40k? R u kidding me? 40k?

ur devs r greedy look at the gold from guild tournament award its only 10k for first place then the skill is 40k, u selling to much but ur award is cheap, make it 20k

or ppl dont have to buy them skil, if the hero reached 19lvl its automatically the expert skill apperd

1 thing i know but im not sure, thats why the devs doesnt fix the bug essue, bcoz they r not ready to release the symbian verson, thats why some other ppl unable to add skill, me and my friend notice that the day after 3.12 were able to add skill but after maintenace they turn off or they unable it bcoz they dont have ws for symbian, so evryone cant add skill at the moment untill the symbian released, thats what i think.

but the other part devs work is no good, ppl r disapointed,  do not anouce, do not release if the application is not 99% bugs free

anyway i notice this some other poor player cant buy skill for 40k? R u kidding me? 40k?

ur devs r greedy look at the gold from guild tournament award its only 10k for first place then the skill is 40k, u selling to much but ur award is cheap, make it 20k

or ppl dont have to buy them skil, if the hero reached 19lvl its automatically the expert skill apperd

It won't be changed now (at the moment anyway) as other players including myself have paid the 40k, just do daily quests or spend some time in the swamps to get items to sell and make money, it isn't that hard...just got to be patient. As for the update...it will come when it is ready, As Trizzz said spamming won't make them do it quicker.

Patience is a virtue  ;D

as symbian user i am really sorry for every vote i gave you in "best app ever" award. i hope you wont get any prize for your unprofessional work.  :facepalm:

Skills work fine on other platforms. Just wait for symbian.

40k is normal price. Is not too high (like it could be, if you would need to pay miracle coins for skill) you imagine that crying? "omg greedy devs they want only $" so now they made it from npc and ppl talk shit again.

You said poor ppl. But you know why they're poor? They are just lazy. It's mmorpg; you need to work for things here! Damn... Is it so hard to understand?

The community of this game won't stop surprising me; in every mmorpg if people see something hard, they just work for it by playing all days and all nights. Here, the first step is create account on forum and start crying.

So please think before you will post anything.

Symbian update please or we not playing this game  >:D

the update is already done. its ovi/apple stores that are delaying the process.

the update is already done. its ovi/apple stores that are delaying the process.

The only way to download for symbian is from official site. Ovi does not support ws anymore.

40 K Skill so cheap . Its ur choice u play tournment or not . And u spend gold to buy unity pots or not . It people r so rich to spend thousand of mc coin . Game wil not do anything . Symbian  member r so lucky alteast they can play 1 online game . thanks for everything warspear . So stop complaints . They r doing their best to update for symbian .

Symbian  member r so lucky alteast they can play 1 online game . thanks for everything warspear

That's why I don't complain. At least I can play ws  ;)

Dear dev

i am not complaining before i  say my reason i thank u  for this game now i am really disappointed for this problem of update for symbian and thanks again for the game

Skills work fine on other platforms. Just wait for symbian.

40k is normal price. Is not too high (like it could be, if you would need to pay miracle coins for skill) you imagine that crying? "omg greedy devs they want only $" so now they made it from npc and ppl talk shit again.

You said poor ppl. But you know why they're poor? They are just lazy. It's mmorpg; you need to work for things here! Damn... Is it so hard to understand?

The community of this game won't stop surprising me; in every mmorpg if people see something hard, they just work for it by playing all days and all nights. Here, the first step is create account on forum and start crying.

So please think before you will post anything.

:wacko: what? U dont even know what my point is?

lets imagine, u r the person with 3 charcter lvl 20 and u bought 3 skills for ur druid priest and mage and that 3 skills wont add, (unable to add skill) 120 is that not bad? So u can say that bcoz new skill work on u what about the other ppl?

U know some ppl can say what im saying and some ppl can say what r u saying to me, like u said think frst b4 u post anything?

My question did u thinking b4 u reply?

and this is a game not a bussiness u can put money on this game but u can not earn money from this, so im saying 80% of the player dont wanna use mcoins bcoz maybe they realize its kinda wasting of money or they have own reason,

And the lazy players, lets say 50% of players r lazy and the 30% out of 50% is not smarter like u do, u got me?

and one more thing dont try to be a perfect human bcoz i cant,

edit: one more last thing im using a bd noika 500 and samsung tablet sometimes pc and the new skill rush works good

and this person name revendark has a druid mage and priest and i help her/him i tried on my android tab but it doesnt work, so if u r saying a flatform why my bd had a new skill rush and this revendark doesnt have? Can u tell why?

:wacko: what? U dont even know what my point is?

lets imagine, u r the person with 3 charcter lvl 20 and u bought 3 skills for ur druid priest and mage and that 3 skills wont add, (unable to add skill) 120 is that not bad? So u can say that bcoz new skill work on u what about the other ppl?

U know some ppl can say what im saying and some ppl can say what r u saying to me, like u said think frst b4 u post anything?

My question did u thinking b4 u reply?

and this is a game not a bussiness u can put money on this game but u can not earn money from this, so im saying 80% of the player dont wanna use mcoins bcoz maybe they realize its kinda wasting of money or they have own reason,

And the lazy players, lets say 50% of players r lazy and the 30% out of 50% is not smarter like u do, u got me?

and one more thing dont try to be a perfect human bcoz i cant,

edit: one more last thing im using a bd noika 500 and samsung tablet sometimes pc and the new skill rush works good

and this person name revendark has a druid mage and priest and i help her/him i tried on my android tab but it doesnt work, so if u r saying a flatform why my bd had a new skill rush and this revendark doesnt have? Can u tell why?

If you bought skill and it's not working. Just wait instead of crying that it's wasted gold. I don't really like what Aigrind is doing now (I have symbian too, and I can use my skil only on pc) but I understand that I can't do anything, so posting "help I can't play" for the 100th time is for nothing.

Yes I think before I reply. To be honest a lot. That's for what forum was made.

It's starting to be funny, because people think that the only way to earn gold is buying mc. But believe me you can play without buying mc and still have new skill, good gear, weapon etc. I'm saying that because you suggested that 40k is too much. Actually it is not, it's great price (it's nor for miracle coins) it's possible to earn and don't hurt that much. So I don't get why you cry about it.

Lazy/stupid I don't care really. Everyone play like they want to. If  they want buy mc - sure buy it. But stop complaining that it's impossible to play without mc, buy new skill without mc etc. Because it's not that hard. It's mmorpg everything should be hard there. (I know you want lab gear from quest where you need to kill 10 rats, doom weapon from merchant for 1k gold, free new skill, amping for 1 gold/amp, but don't you see that would kill the fun from game?)

If you bought skill and it's not working. Just wait instead of crying that it's wasted gold. I don't really like what Aigrind is doing now (I have symbian too, and I can use my skil only on pc) but I understand that I can't do anything, so posting "help I can't play" for the 100th time is for nothing.

Yes I think before I reply. To be honest a lot. That's for what forum was made.

It's starting to be funny, because people think that the only way to earn gold is buying mc. But believe me you can play without buying mc and still have new skill, good gear, weapon etc. I'm saying that because you suggested that 40k is too much. Actually it is not, it's great price (it's nor for miracle coins) it's possible to earn and don't hurt that much. So I don't get why you cry about it.

Lazy/stupid I don't care really. Everyone play like they want to. If  they want buy mc - sure buy it. But stop complaining that it's impossible to play without mc, buy new skill without mc etc. Because it's not that hard. It's mmorpg everything should be hard there. (I know you want lab gear from quest where you need to kill 10 rats, doom weapon from merchant for 1k gold, free new skill, amping for 1 gold/amp, but don't you see that would kill the fun from game?)

I concur, when I played Elf side, I didn't buy mcoins and yes I found it tough at first and yes it did require alot of farming and negotiating etc, but, I managed to reach lvl 20, that was before I found about the forum.

I always remember, if something is too easy, then people will get bored. If you do find yourself getting bored with the game as maybe it is too hard, jump in a guild and seek help there or find a buddy to play with( which I did half way through)