[2014.03.12] Warspear Online 3.12 released!

snorlax

tamoae, Slay,  that's the problem.

I was using magic accesories. Had to change it. Whit the other update my DK health decreased a lot. Now if you aren't in a guild, at least in a active one you are affected too much. So,if you don't play so much, and don't want to be in a guild u are ♥♥♥♥ed.Had to change my gear to increase my low damned hp.

Now my magic dmg is 133, plus now everybody has magic defence using rings n amulet. In past none equipped magic def for a DK, ovbiously.

So pissed off.

List of fixes:

Mage's skill "Fireball" adjusted accrding new expert skills

Fixed endless monsters' movement

Explain more please, what adjustment exactly on the mage skill and what endless movement?

hey... what the ..... at market this ????

"Item for skills" ??????

and

other player price NEW SKILL 50k - 100k ??? LoL....

at nadir just 40k...

The trap for new players who are still trapped PRICE...

:clapping:  WoWiieeee....... 

ToO mAnyyy Neww UpdAtes.....  :drinks:  CheeeeErrrRsss tO  >> [glow=red,2,300]WaRsPeaR[/glow]

:fool: :search: :search: :search:

Hi developers

why when i can use new expert skill on other char of same acount show message  :crazy: "Couldn't add expert skill 'Elusive Jump' " , i use new skill in warlock and no problem  :yahoo: ; same case in necro  :facepalm: :sorry:

Please fix that .. i need new skill on rouge  :drinks:

warlock skill BASE 12 point.  EXPERTS 3 point ( 1/4-4/4 )  min 3 point to up.

i think all point skill is 15 point skill ???

where i get other point skill 3 ???????????????????????????????????

Today i learned warlock new skill, sow my new skill makes whit 3/4 skill and i +8 doom 161 dmg  (20dmg up from 1/4) and it steals like 2-5% mana to enemy (whan priest can steal mana fully in 1 skill use by normal skill) And i see its fuc**** imposible to see how much it changed by few updates. warlocks becose (like few friends say '' toys of healers'') so how magic damage dealers can so fast die by a healer class... its ******* not true how this game changed...I play for a warlock for a long time and used all my time to gear up my char... and now its seems i need to change class.. but i dont want to do this bcose i love warlocks... And im not going to change my class. so best way to this is quiting if its not going to change...So please make warlocks strong again or fix there skils, so me and others can play it again and not change class evary update whan other class become ''OP''.

Today i learned warlock new skill, sow my new skill makes whit 3/4 skill and i +8 doom 161 dmg  (20dmg up from 1/4) and it steals like 2-5% mana to enemy (whan priest can steal mana fully in 1 skill use by normal skill) And i see its fuc**** imposible to see how much it changed by few updates. warlocks becose (like few friends say '' toys of healers'') so how magic damage dealers can so fast die by a healer class... its ******* not true how this game changed...I play for a warlock for a long time and used all my time to gear up my char... and now its seems i need to change class.. but i dont want to do this bcose i love warlocks... And im not going to change my class. so best way to this is quiting if its not going to change...So please make warlocks strong again or fix there skils, so me and others can play it again and not change class evary update whan other class become ''OP''.

Go quit now coz just like mages, warlocks will be dead in this game haha.

U guys gave rogue and bd a cool skill while a shit skill to pala....why u always do this to pala..dont say pala is a tank class thats why..i think bd is also a tank class..all prblm always comes with pala ha????plz repl snorlax...

Rangers op now. 3 rangers are fxxxing invincible in arena :bomb: .

Last update, everyone amp Magic Def, making remote physical damage (Rangers) optimized already. This update, another DPS skill for rangers.  Great balance, GM, great updates!  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

funny guy

ilumination skill paladin is the wrost ever -_-

paladin is the less health on class tanker

not like dk,bd or barbar

can snorlax give more usefull skill to paladin :(

i so hopely paladin to be strong like bd,barbar and dk

Опубликованное фото

Dear players!

AIGRIND company releases an update of the best mobile MMORPG “Warspear Online: Clash of Guilds” 3.12 for Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Mobile, Windows Phone 8, Windows and Linux. The universe will raise the veil of mystery and give all residents of Arinar precious gift - unheard knowledge of martial arts. Everyone will be able to learn new skills in mysterious mentors. Forward to new knowledge!

To learn more about this update you could check announcement thread

You can download latest version from our site.

To celebrate new updates and new beginnings we would like to make gift for you!

All players higher than level 5 will receive gift!

List of fixes:

New skills for heroes!

Added 12 brand new expert skills for every class

Added new shop with skill manuals and traders in Irselnort.

Mage's skill "Fireball" adjusted accrding new expert skills

Fixed endless monsters' movement

Feel free to post here reports and suggestions in this thread.

Sincerely,

AIGRIND

*New client for iOS, Windows Phone and Ubuntu will be available after approving on respective app stores.

Cause of unstable work has been found. We are working on the problem at the moment

LOL Mr. Rolant chance skill mage to fear so low  :cray:  i never see my fireball make fear in blzing ground,

why u not make, if enemy on blzing ground attck mage +10% its better than chance fear, or pls give more + chnce fear Mr Rolant.

Pala was always lp now it got a shit skill too..cant win against most of the classes...plz change the skill to a good one..it has become a toy to most of the classes.......plz fix the skill gm for atleast it can gv a fight to othr classes....