[2014.03.12] Warspear Online 3.12 released!

snorlax

I am a bit disappointed on the barb skill. I know it adds a decent amount of defence, but the taunt is sucky as usual. I would like something more spectacular, like a mega-op berserk skill.  ;D

And keep giving us new skills. Most of them are very cool :good:

I cant add expert skill! I use the book os oblivion and already redistribute my skill points im a Shaman level 20 in US SAPHIRE

Ps: i have the new version 3.12.0 cliente

I cant add expert skill! I use the book os oblivion and already redistribute my skill points im a Shaman level 20 in US SAPHIRE

Ps: i have the new version 3.12.0 cliente

Guys! You dont need to use book of oblivion to get expert skill. Only use it if you want to remove points from other skills to level up expert skill beyond level 1.

Guys! You dont need to use book of oblivion to get expert skill. Only use it if you want to remove points from other skills to level up expert skill beyond level 1.

I cant even use/add the skill!

Yeah, lots of my friends are having this problem after the last server reset. Even after reinstalling the game/updating, they can't use the scroll.

There you go, 128 little bugs in the code, Snorly XD

BY THE WAY I WASTED A BOOK OF OBLIVIEN ON SKILLS BUG..  WOULD Be Nice IF You Gave US A FREE BOOK INSTEAD OF SKILLS..... DUH THINK ABOUT IT.. SKILLS UPDATE, SHOUTCAST HAVE SKILLS GIFT...  AS IF Just Greed... HOW MEN BOOKS U SOLD ALREADY?.

RangerFire Arrow - Fire Arrow released dealing physical damage and firing enemy. While the target is on fire it is suffering from magic damage during some time.

"suffering from magic damage" is it right? it would be physical damage or if its right, ranger will need to use caster cloak and rings with magic for increased dmg on this skill? :facepalm:

Yeah, yeah, the Warlock Expert skill does suck, sure...

...but it's an additional damage source so I'm not complaining about that

However, since other classes got some new skills that ARE really good, the relative power of Warlocks *has* gone down with this update. /shrug

Yeah, yeah, the Warlock Expert skill does suck, sure...

...but it's an additional damage source so I'm not complaining about that

However, since other classes got some new skills that ARE really good, the relative power of Warlocks *has* gone down with this update. /shrug

No no , only elves got GOOD skills mc got ducked in this update.

Ridiculous "Couldn't Add Expert Skills" for many people... this is so silly!! nobody had tried the ducking update before release  :facepalm:

Look like we are dealing with kids with the power in their hand! Just ducking disappointed

Yeah i could learn skill Blazing Ground on mage before last server downtime. But after half server get couldnt add skill "fire arrow" as an example. I get that on my ranger. All skill points required to learn expert skill used. Remaining skill points two at lvl 20.

Like half the players on EU Emerald I got this bug. I tried un instslling clean cache instslling new apk from website. Same bug. Uninstall again clean csche reboot phone. Install from google market. Same bug. Fix It!

I also while uninstalling found two warspear clients on my phone installed at same time.

Oh and please.

Balance the game a little.

Shaman skill is just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Same for ranger skill, okay mage n rogue one too. Haven't tried bd-pala-necro-lock- barb ones.

But seriously, DK skill isn't gud at all. It does so low dmg, and has no difference from skill lvl 1 and skill lvl 3. Seriously. At least increase the dmg. Even druis bees does more dmg than this expert DK skill.

Oh and please.

Balance the game a little.

Shaman skill is just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Same for ranger skill, okay mage n rogue one too. Haven't tried bd-pala-necro-lock- barb ones.

But seriously, DK skill isn't gud at all. It does so low dmg, and has no difference from skill lvl 1 and skill lvl 3. Seriously. At least increase the dmg. Even druis bees does more dmg than this expert DK skill.

the only way for it to work kinda ok is using acessories with magic power, but do that and you get crap stats for a melle class...

there really should be some better equips for death knight, since we are melle and 2 skills requires magic to work better...

why cant i add new skill? is it a bug or my version is just not updated?

i have 3.12.0 version. i always try too find if there s a new version for example 3.12.1 but theres nothing. if there is pls reply here or send me a link to here thank u gm

Melee class at good stats the magic around 100.

Devs should tweak the damage formula.

40-50 magic damage is embarrassing

They should fix Mages warp that not working 100% its like 90% and same with the fire rain (forgot skills name)  70% of the times the skill work. Rest they no dmg warp, and fire rain miss click like my gun. And chains still allow enemys to attack. Other classes stuns skills dont.

And fireball dmg lowered by around 20 dmg now warp do 18 dmg more (same dmg as before) the reason you added 30 dmg to each mage skill was to balance our weakened attack against all classes due to magic def on accessories. Now you have removed around 20 dmg on fireball,  and new skill should slow the enemies while in circle or stun them as warlocks at the moment players just walk out of it. And magic classes dont even take any dmg of it or very low. skill lvl 3 +10 lvl 20 Mage 405 dmg. I like mage allot but it so buggy, i cant beat a good druid even if fight take 2 minutes. He outheal me till mana is empty and life empty.

How you think it is for low-medium amped mages?

I go back to my Ranger till mage skills are fixed and Increased to balance magic def against necro, shaman, priest, druid priority, but also against all other classes for low-medium amped Mages.

Опубликованное фото

Dear players!

AIGRIND company releases an update of the best mobile MMORPG “Warspear Online: Clash of Guilds” 3.12 for Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Mobile, Windows Phone 8, Windows and Linux. The universe will raise the veil of mystery and give all residents of Arinar precious gift - unheard knowledge of martial arts. Everyone will be able to learn new skills in mysterious mentors. Forward to new knowledge!

To learn more about this update you could check announcement thread

You can download latest version from our site.

To celebrate new updates and new beginnings we would like to make gift for you!

All players higher than level 5 will receive gift!

List of fixes:

New skills for heroes!

Added 12 brand new expert skills for every class

Added new shop with skill manuals and traders in Irselnort.

Mage's skill "Fireball" adjusted accrding new expert skills

Fixed endless monsters' movement

Feel free to post here reports and suggestions in this thread.

Sincerely,

AIGRIND

*New client for iOS, Windows Phone and Ubuntu will be available after approving on respective app stores.

Cause of unstable work has been found. We are working on the problem at the moment

Dear players.

We are happy to announce new update/maintanance (4 ) v3.11(1)

Welcome to EXCLUSIVE BUG MAINTNANCE update to SYMBIAN users.

Highlights /whats new :

1)When u move from one area to other area and crossed,you will get bug as exit game.

2)when you demand arena battle ,you will additionally get exit bug.

3)when you finish arena battle,you wil sure get exit.

4)when you want pm to your dear ones ,we sure you wil get exit bug.

5)wherever u enter/leave,going to finish dungeon our exit bug follows you.

6)for all swamp /kota questers ,you damn wonder how our teleports bring you to exit game as usual again.in last update we provided fine work.but now you love my bug exit rapidly at swamp zeneth,kota everywhere.

We Hope you enjoy well and play never again.

-Courtesy by all symbian users.

" data-cid="760796" data-time="1394670571">

why all tank class got multi agro skill and only BD got attack skill its unfair

I thought u bds liked being a 'good damage' dealing tanker... :wacko: Btw those skills increase defence, and you got sap already!!!! :bad:

New Skill Expensive please make Cheap  :clapping:

Yes it is... I remembered when Tibiame got new update with skills, IT WAS FREE, AND WE GOT FREE REROLLS (similar to Book of Oblivion)

IDK why the devs are like this, really... :unknw:

Tried to re-install and re-download  the game but cant learn the shaman skill.. it says "cant learn expert skill lightning shield".

Same here! "Couldnt add the expert skill lightning shield" im level 20 Shaman and and i use the book of oblivion and i redistribute my points i have the manual but  it dosent work... please someone help me!

wow druids have been promoted from runner to super runner  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

gm pls fix the client for symbian immediately tnx

Nah, I think they should ban the game on Symbian.  It's a piece  of crap device and it would keep alot of gay foreigners off of the game. It would really be a win win solution.