[2014.03.12] Warspear Online 3.12 released!

snorlax

why let the realm open if it still to be fix.. u gm not worry about my seeker stamina lost 5x because of this maintenance]:>

everytime i go dungeon always dc because of maintenence.. i lost 5 seeker stamina now.. ]:>

Lol, and i thought i was unlucky :lol:

They should fix Mages warp that not working 100% its like 90% and same with the fire rain (forgot skills name)  70% of the times the skill work. Rest they no dmg warp, and fire rain miss click like my gun. And chains still allow enemys to attack. Other classes  stuns skills dont.

Trap does, root does, charge may if fails

I couldn't add the new skill, i have already downloaded the new version from website

Same here, i made a topic on support, go post ur ss there please, i sent ss with bug report so didnt post

I want the new version in Windows Store but there's not an update avalible.  Only the update on startup. Guess I'll just have to play on my Nexus 7 a huge tablet  :facepalm: And fix SHAMANS COOLDOWN!

a +6 druid can kill me easy!!!!! im lock +9 max charmed magic def. u kidding me?????????????????????WTF U DID TO THIS GAMEEEE

u aint know druids and priest can rape all warlocks they are useless against us :D

I say they forgot to put a dot, it should be 8.5 secs cooldown XD

Atleast your skill actually have an good effect. The warcry increases def, that's great, but the AoE effect is useless as usual. :bad: