[2014.03.12] Warspear Online 3.12 released!

snorlax

Yep down again.  :facepalm:  we wait half day but still dont done .... I guess we get some gifts after all these mt...

The effect of warcry is cool.....but it could have been a bit more.......spectacular. The shaman one looks SOOOOOOO cool. :(

And server down again, jay! ;D

I hope we will meat at arena, then you will start crying about nefring necro.  :drinks:

btw it's basically disable ppl from moving (it's like parasite auto attack but even better - multiple dmg on enemy)

really? can disable moving?? never try on arena... if really disable moving, oh my God it's very good skills :D

Would you be kind enough to test its duration and damage on different levels of the skill? :)

I'm sorry that I didn't make it, now I just don't want to use another book of oblivion. But as I remember:

1st lvl: 5%

2nd lvl: 10%

3rd lvl: 14,6% and 11 secs duration

Totally true n put in consideration ws

I have done that many times, they dont want experienced players who played games for 25 year. And have alot of knowledge and worked for EA Games.

I sell New Mage skill lvl 18 Blazing Ground for 39k EU Emerald.

/Pm my mage Nachi

I'm sorry that I didn't make it, now I just don't want to use another book of oblivion. But as I remember:

It is probably 15% at lvl 3, not 14,6%. They round the numbers up.

really? can disable moving?? never try on arena... if really disable moving, oh my God it's very good skills :D

If u get dmg u stop for a sec right? So if someone get dmg due to effect of experts skill, he get dmg so he stop for a sec, but he get multiple dmg cuz if u hit other opponent for 100, 100, 100 that guy get 14,6 then 14,6 then 14,6. so it basically make many delays for him. (like parasite from lab, but can be even twice more effective)

OMG :! need sacrifice on another skills. especially on nightmares. i need nightmares tooo :! hope will be more useful after MT :D

If u get dmg u stop for a sec right? So if someone get dmg due to effect of experts skill, he get dmg so he stop for a sec, but he get multiple dmg cuz if u hit other opponent for 100, 100, 100 that guy get 14,6 then 14,6 then 14,6. so it basically make many delays for him. (like parasite from lab, but can be even twice more effective)

oh i see... but if i did nightmare on ppl at the area of experts skills, is he wake up ?

Hmm "Couldn't add expert skill..." lol

Really what the shit is going on? I have the same problem. Bought elusive jump for my rogue lv 20, when im trying to add this skill, it says : "Couldnt add expert skill" wtf? It doesnt allow me to assign hotkey. What do i have to do? I have to use book of oblivion to reset all skills and then add new skill?  :tease:

Wtf key.......

And I wanna go and cry some more in-game. Doing it on the forum isn't as fun. ;D

(Ba dum tshhh, first joke regarding crying barbs, if you get what I mean)

oh i see... but if i did nightmare on ppl at the area on experts skills, is he wake up ?

yes, cuz he get dmg.

10 mins to server down again, I understand to close servers 1, max 2 times but 4th?  :bad:

yes, cuz he get dmg.

10 mins to server down again, I understand to close servers 1, max 2 times but 4th?  :bad:

oh i know it now... if u really make a fool of ppl at arena, using nightmares... and if the effect of nightmares gone, start using expert skills and then runnnn forest, runnn...  ;D

They should fix Mages warp that not working 100% its like 90% and same with the fire rain (forgot skills name)  70% of the times the skill work. Rest they no dmg warp, and fire rain miss click like my gun. And chains still allow enemys to attack. Other classes  stuns skills dont.

So lame every few mins stop server and now gunz caught up on ABN cus of it makes us waste unity potions and etc

:D