[2014.03.12] Warspear Online 3.12 released!

snorlax

Necro skill is op; every oponent get 14,6% dmg dealt to the other opponents near him. (at lvl 3 skill)

Lmfao, so that means if ur playing arena and manage to kill one opponent with 2500 hp, the others next to him (2,3 max) would have taken 375 damage. Wow that so OP. Its not like shaman can cause this much damage on a single earthquake, oh wait.

Shaman Have The Shittest Expert Skill Ever..

I Tried It At 1/4, Only Last For 6 Seconds But You Need To Wait Another 1Minutes And 26 Second For Cooldown And Its Not Even 100% Works :facepalm:

Wasted My Free Gift Oblivion Book.. :cray:

I Want To Know The Skill Info For 4/4! :bad:

Lmfao, so that means if ur playing arena and manage to kill one opponent with 2500 hp, the others next to him (2,3 max) would have taken 375 damage. Wow that so OP. Its not like shaman can cause this much damage on a single earthquake, oh wait.

Yes.

This skill basically deal dmg to the ppl around the target you are currently attacking. with 14,6% ratio at lvl 3.

xD wtf what is the point of buying and selling? u buy for 40k.. sell for how much?? :facepalm: u wont get more gold by selling it..

Don't be surprised if someone will buy it. World is full of noobs who don't know that u can buy it from merchant.

snorlax i already download the client for symbian in download link, but still 3.11.1 and when i run patch appeared 3mb , . . Is this normal or need tn download the client again?

Yes.

This skill basically deal dmg to the ppl around the target you are currently attacking. with 14,6% ratio at lvl 3.

And this is OP because?

And this is OP because?

I wouldn't say it's OP, but it's really awesome for dungeon/arena/labyrinth/questing/war

Shaman Have The Shittest Expert Skill..

86 Second For Cooldown And Not Even 100% Work :wacko:

Do Somethin Bout This Shit Skill! :facepalm:

lol are u retarded??? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Shamans are op enough, yea they only need that shield that work 100% lol duck off

And this is OP because?

Imagine enemy team: 1x druid, 4x ranger. They all stand at area 5x5. You use skill at them. Your team kill druid with 3k hp in less than 5 secs. (and your team didn't hit any of the ranger's with any normal or aoe attack) all rangers have 438 hp less (after druid die)

Now let's say u killed druid in 3 secs and 1 ranger in 2-3 secs.

still not OP?

lol are u retarded??? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Shamans are op enough, yea they only need that shield that work 100% lol ♥♥♥♥ off

True, shamans op enought, they dont need op shield.

I wouldn't say it's OP, but it's really awesome for dungeon/arena/labyrinth/questing/war

As far as i can see it it is bad for dungeon/arena/lab. Dungeon has a lot of mobs where only a couple of mobs should attack. We necro's nightmare the mobs we do not need to kill (and why should we do damage on mobs we are not going to kill in the first place). This skill breaks nightmare... There we come to arena, where necro's usually try to nightmare a player fast, which makes the new skill unuseable. In lab we healers TRY not to be the tank, and again we try to save time with nightmare. In questing i think only at innas it is usefull ;D War, Yes.

But what are we talking about. The skill only works a couple of seconds. and with a normal hit of 200 it is doing 35 damage  :lol:

MORON GUIDE ::

All you noobs that dont know how to make skills work here is explanation, i really dont know how u can be retarded to not know this but nvm, i guess god was cruel for some ppl  :snorlax:

THIS IS WHAT U MUST DO: Delete your old version(very important)

Then open your browser and type "warspear", u will get some results,i recomnde u to click on first  :lol:

Then u will get screen of warspear with bar to choose, choose download option, wait to load it :snorlax: , when thats done choose your device, if u dont know what device u have u are idiot and go to suicide, nobody will miss u. :diablo:

When its finish, click on it to open and install, when its done simply open it, and there u have, u will be able to use new skills  :pardon: O:-)

MORON GUIDE ::

All you noobs that dont know how to make skills work here is explanation, i really dont know how u can be retarded to not know this but nvm, i guess god was cruel for some ppl  :snorlax:

THIS IS WHAT U MUST DO: Delete your old version(very important)

Then open your browser and type "warspear", u will get some results,i recomnde u to click on first  :lol:

Then u will get screen of warspear with bar to choose, choose download option, wait to load it :snorlax: , when thats done choose your device, if u dont know what device u have u are idiot and go to suicide, nobody will miss u. :diablo:

When its finish, click on it to open and install, when its done simply open it, and there u have, u will be able to use new skills  :pardon: O:-)

You wont because server is under maintenence  ;D

As far as i can see it it is bad for dungeon/arena/lab. Dungeon has a lot of mobs where only a couple of mobs should attack. We necro's nightmare the mobs we do not need to kill (and why should we do damage on mobs we are not going to kill in the first place). This skill breaks nightmare... There we come to arena, where necro's usually try to nightmare a player fast, which makes the new skill unuseable. In lab we healers TRY not to be the tank, and again we try to save time with nightmare. In questing i think only at innas it is usefull ;D War, Yes.

But what are we talking about. The skill only works a couple of seconds. and with a normal hit of 200 it is doing 35 damage  :lol:

Get a good party for dungeon, i usually go with guildmates, use thread on party of mobs, let your partners rape one mob, other's get less hp, not a lot but, it helps in the long run.

Lab, when killing adds, im usually tasked to kill/tank adds, so yeah, it's a helper for me

Arena, indeed, but 3x3/5x5 just lure them and finish them. 2x2 can work too if 2 melees, helps the whole kiting project

And, bottom line, party members damage also spreads, making necromancer an epic support

Necro is still the most toughest to play, Nightmare has it's uses, but still it is limited, something should be changed from deathly eye to make us a little more OP against other classes. The 'expert skill' seems a little useless, as I said previously, if it works with elves, say you attack one elf and 4 other elves in a rough area near you get damaged to, then fair enough.