[2014.03.12] Warspear Online 3.12 released!

snorlax

Cause of unstable work has been found. We are working on the problem at the moment

hope you can fix it fast. you      are doing great job :)

PaladinIllumination - Makes all enemies in the radius of Illumination effect to attack the paladin. Resurrected monsters and cursed characters get magic damage from the skill.

i don't understand what resurrected monsters and cursed characters u mean by? and its not making characters attack, its just making them lose focus like aggro does

So many dirty noob br players logged in and crashed the servers so devs have to fix it. That's why servers down. Also, so much butchered English on this thread. duck I hate fag brs.

Ok saw that we can enter the trader for other classes skills aswel, does that mean that we can buy and use other class skills? For example a barb using the rogue expert skill?

Ok saw that we can enter the trader for other classes skills aswel, does that mean that we can buy and use other class skills? For example a barb using the rogue expert skill?

No, the requirement is the class and the level. Each class gets a unique skill only

Wow I like these new skills..congrats :yahoo:

But but y every 10-15mins realm or server not available?its ur planned maintenance? :wacko:

i think so :wacko:

Wow I like these new skills..congrats :yahoo:

But but y every 10-15mins realm or server not available?its ur planned maintenance? :wacko:

Seriously, you dont understand english? "Cause of unstable work has been found. We are working on the problem at the moment" :facepalm:

Cause of unstable work has been found. We are working on the problem at the moment

Oh come on! not again!!!

RangerFire Arrow - Fire Arrow released dealing physical damage and firing enemy. While the target is on fire it is suffering from magic damage during some time.

Also, this means rangers will be able to use magic damage also? As in higher magic damage, higher DOT, or DOT is a fix number that depends on skill lvl and magic damage doesnt effect it?