[2014.03.12] Warspear Online 3.12 released!

snorlax

So just lvl 20 get book and that mean other players lvl 18-19 need to reset them whit own gold... its unfair couz lvl 18-19 can use new skill to so its be nice if 18-19 levels get book to... By the way skill cost 40k to so players which dont get book need to pay about 70-80k...

P.S. sorry for bad English guess u understand what i mean  :facepalm:

So just lvl 20 get book and that mean other players lvl 18-19 need to reset them whit own gold... its unfair couz lvl 18-19 can use new skill to so its be nice if 18-19 levels get book to...

exactly...

i dont have book and also no 'snowball'  skill.. please change this, its unfair  :facepalm:

i dont talked with u :) . U see u name??? I dont.

I can comment your opinion anyway. I didn't see you naming anyone in your reply, so then you would theoretically be a psycho talking to yourself.

i dont have book and also no 'snowball'  skill...

snowball skill???  :crazy:  i readed about new skils but dnt see anything about snowball... its from last christmas event...

I can comment your opinion anyway. I didn't see you naming anyone in your reply, so then you would theoretically be a psycho talking to yourself.

hahaha really? :facepalm: u dont permission ok? My words dont is for u :) . Only for peoples with Q.I > 0.1, and u dont have :)

snowball skill???  :crazy:  i readed about new skils but dnt see anything about snowball... its from last christmas event...

all said so.... :blush:

Just wait. My lv18 Deathknight received the gift.

so u have book ?

And whats with the snow ball skills? This ain't Christmas, is it?

yep but i see some ppl talkin about that: they dnt get snowball now  :crazy:

So just lvl 20 get book and that mean other players lvl 18-19 need to reset them whit own gold... its unfair couz lvl 18-19 can use new skill to so its be nice if 18-19 levels get book to... By the way skill cost 40k to so players which dont get book need to pay about 70-80k...

lvl18-19 cant up their expert skills, they dont have enough points, they only got 10points that they used to unclock expert skills

here u go For all those who's crying, why no book at lvl19 n below

P.S. sorry for bad English guess u understand what i mean 

lvl18-19 cant up their expert skills, they dont have enough points, they only got 10points that they used to unclock expert skills

here u go For all those who's crying, why no book at lvl19 n below

so that mean i just can unlock skill but cant use it? but tha if we spend all us sp how we lvl up other skills?

im downloading it :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :tease: :tease: :tease: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;D ;D ;D :shout: :shout: :shout: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: