could a form of server transfer be created?

Mewtwo

Hello who will be reading this subject, thanks for reading, I have an opinion that can be useful, at least in my view and very good, I would like to know if you can create a method of server transfer?, because at my 11 years it warspear online game, I noticed many players stopping playing due to one of these reasons (not adapting to a server different from their language) they could create a way to do this and of course everyone would win, as it would be obvious to charge a fee for it, doing it with the airgrind or the game (board and involved in game development) would win, and also players who would be happy to change their accounts to another server of the same language, I believe it would be good for both parties, well that is an opinion to mine see good, but I know that there are several processes, to adapt this to the game, I hope that one day this will happen, some games have this option, I hope that u day warspear online also have it, thank you in advance.

Devs have explained that it is technically impossible to merge servers together so which ever server you choose when starting a new character youre "stuck" there. That is why you should just choose server that matches your region, EU for europe, US for united states, BR for brazil, RU for russia and SEA for south east asia

Edited by Jcbreff

I think this a good idea. The warspear player base have a lot of young players who doesn't understand what the purpose of each server is. They just randomly start off in a server and then struggle to adapt cause of the language barriers, event times and other issues. This leads to a lot of quitters very early on in the game due to these conditions. 

No one wants to grind a char from scratch all over again once they realize that this is not the server for them.
Maybe if you implement this option, warspear could see an increased popularity and pull in new player base or even encourage old players to come back.

I myself joined the sapphire server when I was young just for fun while I'm in the middle East timezone. I never knew what the server differences represented.
Now I have some GvGs at 3.30 am which I've not even seen. :(

:hopeless:

Or maybe there could be increased awareness at the character creation page, where you select the servers explaining which server would suit which countries best or something like that.

OR If you select a country, it automatically recommends a server for you that best fits.

Edited by TheCaster

1 hour ago, TheCaster said:

No one wants to grind a char from scratch all over again once they realize that this is not the server for them.

you really should realize that before you have your character on such high level that getting there would take too long, if not from the time of the events then atleast from the majority language in world chat

I dont know how long there have been these regions on top of server names 

image.png.0635b81a4b52f6cd8594de9dca7fff52.png

image.png.df3af17d266c91c33a4dd8c9ae6afd2e.png

image.png.f053f172bacdba58d6240d798d585ceb.png

Edited by Jcbreff

3 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Devs have explained that it is technically impossible to merge servers together so which ever server you choose when starting a new character youre "stuck" there. That id ehy you should just choose server that matches your region, EU for europe, US for united states, BR for brazil, RU for russia and SEA for south east asia

They mean transfer character from one server to another. Although I think it would have a cost to do such. Especially if your name is already taken in said server

52 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

I dont know how long there have been these regions on top of server names 

Lol I don't think I even remember this.
Ah well, my bad then. 

Suggestion seems good imo. Server transfer, not merging.

24 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

They mean transfer character from one server to another.

ah my bad, i accidentally though about server merging because that was the latest topic on which i had to comment it

character transfer is also technically impossible 

The suggestion is interesting at first glance, but we have to pay attention to the big picture.

- Transfering would benefit only players who buy miracle coins.

- All the other free players would be left behind with a market without items from the miracle shop

- All the players who can afford it would end up playing in the same server.

At the end, we would have 1 massive server with thousands of people, and other empty ones without items or stuff, people would quit. :tired2:

After all you should choose the region where you live, so you won't have many issues with language and schedules.

Well. Overall US Sapphire has the widest variety of people of different cultures and languages and I really don't know about EU or any other server

On 7/27/2021 at 11:49 AM, Nolan said:

The suggestion is interesting at first glance, but we have to pay attention to the big picture.

- Transfering would benefit only players who buy miracle coins.

- All the other free players would be left behind with a market without items from the miracle shop

- All the players who can afford it would end up playing in the same server.

At the end, we would have 1 massive server with thousands of people, and other empty ones without items or stuff, people would quit. :tired2:

After all you should choose the region where you live, so you won't have many issues with language and schedules.

Well , maybe some new mechanic that allows "free players" to get that "server transfer" without spending real money.

The real problem imo is the actual server. I think it would be really hard to maintain such a "Mega Server" stable. 

Considering that sometimes even the ones we have right now suffer.

:boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

On 27/07/2021 at 10:15, Jcbreff said:

ah meu mal, eu acidentalmente pensei sobre a fusão de servidores porque esse era o último tópico sobre o qual eu tinha que comentar

transferência de personagem também é tecnicamente impossível 

That. It's not fusion, but server transfer, some other games exist this way, but for that a fee is charged, I know about those who don't buy coins, it's a little complicated, but nothing that can't be solved somehow, but also would be something interesting, as it could make those who do not buy coins buy now for this reason, due to not being well on a server or having abandoned some other account, it could motivate them to bring an account to a server that it is ok, but thank you for answering, I hope that, I thought among you the developers about this subject, in case you adapt the game with this method and it doesn't work and just take it out again, but I think it will be worth it.

2 hours ago, Mewtwo said:

some other games exist this way

Ws probably isnt one of those games that were built ground up to allow server transfer somewhere down the line

as it could make those who do not buy coins buy now for this reason

what about those who would want to buy but for some reason couldn't buy because service such as server transfer wouldn't be cheap

I thought among you the developers about this subject, in case you adapt the game with this method and it doesn't work and just take it out again, but I think it will be worth it.

oh, i am in no way associated with aigring and devs, im just forum moderator