LIST OF STRONG SHAMANS (US-SAPPHIRE)

STARR

• 1 month later...

;)

Pummy, Slrdmg, Xxdeaathxx(my favourite  :clapping: :dirol:), Physik, Elvandor(or smthing like that, ik u hate me anih :spiteful: )

Xshamy( also oe of the strongests :drinks: ), Pvpshaman( good only because of $$$ and scamming other players, btw u are pathetic... :wacko: :facepalm: ), and Marvell...

• 1 month later...

physik only  rest noobs  :) elvanoob(manys pot and revive he always cry for mc help he kill tpain) and deathnoob(he died vs my priest lv 17 ;D ) only ganks so for me both noobs and "pvpshaman is weak fat racist guy"  is my opinion :)

102184_.png

physik only  rest noobs  :) elvanoob(manys pot and revive he always cry for mc help he kill tpain) and deathnoob(he died vs my priest lv 17 ;D ) only ganks so for me both noobs and "pvpshaman is weak fat racist guy"  is my opinion :)

Sure "deathnoob(he died vs my priest lv 17" that is in swamp and maybe xxdeaathxx was low energy and low hp and u killed him . I see that by your cenzured hp (u have full) and only shield skill in cooldown , that means you didn't pvp with xxdeaathxx, u pretty noob :good:

• 1 month later...

Thanks man :)

I'd like to acknowledge roula as a good shaman :)

• 5 weeks later...

Idk who wins the competition of credit cards going on in pvp cave but I always have been and always will be the #1 elf killer. Nobody can amp my 4+ years away from me.  :dirol:

Idk who wins the competition of credit cards going on in pvp cave but I always have been and always will be the #1 elf killer. Nobody can amp my 4+ years away from me.  :dirol:

true words spoken from the legend :cray: 

jake, Rokzz, Jojo, an Death  :good:

I challange any of ur char when u want mr dumbass , & i m not a ganker ;)