Skills glitching on/off

lallouss

Since last few days due to massive battles in sapphire i noticed skills been glitching i didnt record but is it happening in other servers also? it used to be the map glitching due to many number of players but now due to many skills being used the skills are being glitched on/off ill try record big battles to show it, i thought it was my device but than i saw other people commenting on the issue so im not sure what is causing it or who is affected by it

when massive skills or players in location are being used, hotkey bars skills locks on/off in a glitch way u cant press it than u can than u cant than u can, very weird i thought it was related to being silenced or stunned but that debuff doesnt come on/off each 1sec repetitively, anyone else experiencing these on mc or elf side on any server?

10 minutes ago, lallouss said:

Since last few days due to massive battles in sapphire i noticed skills been glitching i didnt record but is it happening in other servers also? it used to be the map glitching due to many number of players but now due to many skills being used the skills are being glitched on/off ill try record big battles to show it, i thought it was my device but than i saw other people commenting on the issue so im not sure what is causing it or who is affected by it

when massive skills or players in location are being used, hotkey bars skills locks on/off in a glitch way u cant press it than u can than u cant than u can, very weird i thought it was related to being silenced or stunned but that debuff doesnt come on/off each 1sec repetitively, anyone else experiencing these on mc or elf side on any server?

Hey!

- Have you tried uninstalling and installing the game again from our website?

- Did you clean the game files and cache?

- Is it happening during the battle for territories and only there?

I believe it is the same bug this topic is about

No one recorded it though, atleast not to my knowledge but i believe it has something to do with zone of weakness having player limits and multiple zones being used on the same tiles

1 hour ago, lallouss said:

I only see this during massive battles in towns. Mainly at T4 Irselnort during elf attacks

1 hour ago, Nolan said:

Hey!

i will try all of these and than record next battles

not only during the battle for territories, i think as @Jcbreff said maybe related to zone of weakness being casted in same area maybe im not sure hard to tell when its massive battles, but it happened when there is 100+ combined players in area skill glitchs and if there is 200+ players than graphic glitchs happen ill try record next encounter and will do the reinstall and clean of game files ty :giveheart:

29 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

I believe it is the same bug this topic is about

No one recorded it though, atleast not to my knowledge but i believe it has something to do with zone of weakness having player limits and multiple zones being used on the same tiles

ill check if this is related maybe cause i remember i was on top of zone of weakness i thought i was silenced than i saw skills on/off flickering fast so yea ill record and watch the video to find out what is causing it ty for the tip

I remember checking buffs and debuffs last time skills started blinking and i remember seeing zone of weakness icon flickering there

2 hours ago, lallouss said:

ill check if this is related maybe cause i remember i was on top of zone of weakness i thought i was silenced than i saw skills on/off flickering fast so yea ill record and watch the video to find out what is causing it ty for the ti

But yeah do this and maybe then we have actual footage to report this bug with

Edited by Jcbreff

In this video you can see the zone of weakness below the flag (sorry for not disabling guild names, war had just started)

As a consequence of me walking through the zone of weakness you can clearly see my skills bugging out, something that never happened before.

The zone should never cause these problems, either block my skills or don't.

https://streamable.com/q20rna

edit : This happens on my laptop too

Edited by rafa9876

29 minutes ago, rafa9876 said:

In this video you can see the zone of weakness below the flag (sorry for not disabling guild names, war had just started)

As a consequence of me walking through the zone of weakness you can clearly see my skills bugging out, something that never happened before.

@Nolan yup thats what usually happens cant use any skills its not only in battle of territory tho

9 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Thank you for the video, Emeny

i think i know what is happening here when someone enters it that has more priority of getting silenced, they take ur turn in being silenced but when they die or exit, u receive the silence thus making this glitch flicker on/off

@Nolan what u think?

9 hours ago, rafa9876 said:

8 hours ago, lallouss said:

i think i know what is happening here when someone enters it that has more priority of getting silenced, they take ur turn in being silenced but when they die or exit, u receive the silence thus making this glitch flicker on/off

@Nolan what u think?

I am not a developer, but in my opinion, it could be what @Jcbreffsaid. Too many people walking over the zone of weakness - you're in the area of effect and then not anymore, and then you are again.

Anyway I will foward it to the team, thank you so much guys! :vp-looking:

On 7/26/2021 at 8:44 PM, Nolan said:

Hey!

here is the same problem happening in ash arena GvG. also i don't know if this is important but this is the steam version of the game.

11 minutes ago, Ogull said:

Atleast someone recorded it instead of just complaining there

During larger battle for territories the "map pieces" (things you can't walk through, stores, npcs) will glitch out and pop in and out 

its on all devices and everywhere not related to warlock i think, we cant use skills properly in gvg and wars now because of this bug @Nolan

Yes please fix the glitch, most sentinels experience it when "fighting legions" and that too many people in the location. It happens alot in map2 territory wars and mermen trials gvg.

Once entering the area, we can't use skills due to the glitch.

2 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Yes please fix the glitch, most sentinels experience it when "fighting legions" and that too many people in the location. It happens alot in map2 territory wars and mermen trials gvg.

Once entering the area, we can't use skills due to the glitch.

I never experienced the skill ones but I never actually heard the new soundtrack that's supposed to play during the "fight against light and dark" 

Please fix the glitch skill on/of all elf cant touch skill because that glitch skill on/off 

Edited by Iamzyi

^ It has been said enough. Please fix the glitch that happens during battle such as war, gvg, etc. Before it was only Skills glitching, now it has gotten worse, even the environment and npc in area started disappearing. *facepalm*

Give them some time and someone send a video, preferably 2 people send videos, one of MC and the second of Elf. Im pretty sure that will infact put it as urgent

Please fix the glitch that happens during battle such as war, gvg, etc,
because it is not feasible and very annoying when we are fighting, and we cannot use skills, because skills are always on off on off, please understand and cooperate.

The problem has been understood. Give them time to take the appropriate measures for the case, please

Thank you for your understanding. 

• Higgings locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

:snack-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

3 hours ago, Holmes said:

fixed a bug due to which the skills of a character in the Zone of Weakness could flicker;