"Last Stand" skill

Ninja Owl

So first of all, I couldn't come up with a decent name for this skill so "Last Stand" will do. Let me explain how it would work!

Basically the skill would prevent you from dying at the very last moment. Using the skill would create a buff for the caster, like paladin's aura or so. And if the player were to die while under the effect of "Last Stand" he would instantly recover a certain percentage of his maximum HP.

Cooldown of such skill should be long and duration short. Increasing skill level would decrease cooldown duration or increase effect duration or amount of health recovered.

Good suggestion but this skill is not made for Casters, I specially mean healers... I think you know why... Good suggestion anyway :good:

Yep, it's more of a tank skill.

Good suggestion but this skill is not made for Casters, I specially mean healers... I think you know why... Good suggestion anyway :good:

I think by "Caster " he ment the person using the skill not caster classes . Unless you were just stating that it's a tank skill and knew what he ment . But either way I agree.

You sure?I'll give you another example:

Shamans now have Lighting Shield and it do the same like in WoW and ahain shaman is the class that is using it

So you're saying that skills make some game to look like another ? Skills are just one little part of game, specially when it comes to WoW. Also in WoW Shaman have multiple kind of shields, one of them is lighting shield. In WoE lighting shield shoots some dmg back to attacker but its not alot, also it builds up buff which stacks 7 times and makes earthshock to hit additional extra dmg... But yes its maybe copying but never say that this is coming to any kind of WoW. In WoW we have updates every 1-2 months, new big consept every 1-2 year, active in-game GM, active support (Live chat and another kind of systems like account recovery under 1 hour. Huge map, A lot more skills, mounts, "pokemon" battles, shit ton of items, raids, dungeons, scenarios, 6 big already released updates, over 100 million registered accs who have purchased full game and game time at least once, over 12 different event, collectables, achievements, every man have same chances to be best in the world without paying more than 11-15€ per month, 90lvl cap, minigames, reforging, bg and pvp arenas, celebrities such as Arnold, Chuck Norris.... List goes on and on :D

In wow(world of warcraft) palas tank have that skill.

This is how it work....

"My pala have 4,2k/32k hp and other person hit me dealing 6k damage my pala revive with 1,8k hp because 4,2k-6k=-1,8k but the skill save me with 1,8k hp in 1/3 skill... 3,6k hp revive in 2/3 skill.... and In 3/3 skill i revive with the %30 hp no matter how many dam the enemy deal me if he kill me with that attack"

In warspear will be the same but in lower scale

Ps:The skill is for pala in wow...that will be perfect for palas in ws

In wow(world of warcraft) palas tank have that skill.

This is how it work....

"My pala have 4,2k/32k hp and other person hit me dealing 6k damage my pala revive with 1,8k hp because 4,2k-6k=-1,8k but the skill save me with 1,8k hp in 1/3 skill... 3,6k hp revive in 2/3 skill.... and In 3/3 skill i revive with the %30 hp no matter how many dam the enemy deal me if he kill me with that attack"

In warspear will be the same but in lower scale

Ps:The skill is for pala in wow...that will be perfect for palas in ws

u cant pvp like tat  :clapping:

• 2 weeks later...

Not even close...  :facepalm:

Well as mmorpg game is warspear kinda relevant from World of Warcraft. The ideas are like how WoW also have. But this is a game what can play on a phone. Thats why i like Warspear. In my oppinion is Warspear the biggest online game for a phone i ever played

Except this skill works in a different way.

But the skill builds on any classes are organized on a way of play into a battle. If theres an last stand skill... Well idk honestly.. Its not call of duty with that last stand u know  :pardon:

If there was an last stand skill, i would also like to have ghost mode after u been killed  :pleasantry:

But the skill builds on any classes are organized on a way of play into a battle. If theres an last stand skill... Well idk honestly.. Its not call of duty with that last stand u know  :pardon:

If there was an last stand skill, i would also like to have ghost mode after u been killed  :pleasantry:

Not sure if you got the point of this idea. The skill would only restore a certain amount of health once your HP reaches 0 while under the effect. It's not like the last stand state in Call of Duty games.