New Start

Mjtov

Hello 

First of all sorry for bad English 😅

I came back to the game after a few years and i want to ask

I have a lv28 charmer but my build ruined bcuz changes and new skills so its expensive to make the changes and what I remember is that no one wanted a charmer for dungeon (even with +9 gears like me) or it was hard to find a party

Now i want to start a new class mcs ofc😁 and im f2p player

Pls suggest me which one

With these in mind

. Ez to find pt for dg

. Good enough in pvp to prevent harassment of others ( im not pvp player but i love war and high number pvps and arena for some points) 

. Not too much expensive

. Soloing the bosses like spawn faceless and...

TY❤️

49 minutes ago, Mjtov said:

Not too much expensive

chieftain would easily fulfill all those criteria with maybe the exception of it requiring decent amount of gold to be great but you can do with less gold

53 minutes ago, Mjtov said:

Good enough in pvp to prevent harassment of others ( im not pvp player but i love war and high number pvps and arena for some points) 

. Not too much expensive

also these might be counterintuitive because no matter the class you might get harassed for not having pvp set when going arena and arena set requires some investment in terms of gold or alot of time and patience

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:
1 hour ago, Mjtov said:

. Not too much expensive

also these might be counterintuitive because no matter the class you might get harassed for not having pvp set when going arena and arena set requires some investment in terms of gold or alot of time and patience

I mean in open-world when im doing quest for example or on the way 

And ty🙏❤️

but main question Do you welcome him for dg? Or other scenarios ( im not talking about op ones) 

Edited by Mjtov

17 minutes ago, Mjtov said:

I mean in open-world when im doing quest for example or on the way 

And ty🙏❤️

but main question Do you welcome him for dg? Or other scenarios ( im not talking about op ones) 

chieftain has aoe skills that are very useful when levelled and it can be made tanky thanks to its self heal skill so if dungeon has multiple paths chieftain might be able to solo one of them 

I do welcome chieftains when going dgs but its either dg that is soloable or im not even party leader so i have no control over it

Hey what server are you in? If your in US Sapphire there are plenty of guilds that will recruit Chieftains. TheForlorn is always accepting Chieftains, rogues, Warlocks, and anyone else! I just hope your active

1 hour ago, Drakoknight said:

Hey what server are you in? If your in US Sapphire there are plenty of guilds that will recruit Chieftains. TheForlorn is always accepting Chieftains, rogues, Warlocks, and anyone else! I just hope your active

Ty but im in EU-emerald

2 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

chieftain has aoe skills that are very useful when levelled and it can be made tanky thanks to its self heal skill so if dungeon has multiple paths chieftain might be able to solo one of them 

I do welcome chieftains when going dgs but its either dg that is soloable or im not even party leader so i have no control over it

I ask because no one wanted Charmer (in snow event with mortis) and that was the main reason for leaving the game

25 minutes ago, Mjtov said:

I ask because no one wanted Charmer (in snow event with mortis) and that was the main reason for leaving the game

To be honest I actually was unable to do that snow event as I was a low level due to me restarting after loosing my 2nd account

7 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

If you arent invited to dg parties then try to make pt yourself 

The process of pt members

After 5 min

And then me and a offline 

And i also tried healer but everyone wants a shaman for group healing

Because of this i was going to farm spawn for trash I still have the rare lv22 axe he threw😅

Now i think about a shaman or dk or chieftain (if no problems with finding pt) or hunter or rogue and an eye for new class

And im asking you what about warlock? I have no idea about it

Ty and sorry to take your time🙏

4 hours ago, Mjtov said:

i also tried healer but everyone wants a shaman for group healing

I have seen people wanting damage or necro for last slot and necro can heal enough if tank has enough defenses

4 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

I have seen people wanting damage or necro for last slot and necro can heal enough if tank has enough defenses

Im going for chieftain ty guys

Chieftains can even tank if build right. I have seen 2 level 27~ chiefs demolish Technopolis myth easily without a sweat. I was the tank and I couldn't keep up

1 hour ago, Drakoknight said:

Chieftains can even tank if build right. I have seen 2 level 27~ chiefs demolish Technopolis myth easily without a sweat. I was the tank and I couldn't keep up

Yea i saw it on Youtube ty❤️

On 7/25/2021 at 1:31 PM, Mjtov said:

Hello 

First of all sorry for bad English 😅

I came back to the game after a few years and i want to ask

I have a lv28 charmer but my build ruined bcuz changes and new skills so its expensive to make the changes and what I remember is that no one wanted a charmer for dungeon (even with +9 gears like me) or it was hard to find a party

Now i want to start a new class mcs ofc😁 and im f2p player

Pls suggest me which one

With these in mind

. Ez to find pt for dg

. Good enough in pvp to prevent harassment of others ( im not pvp player but i love war and high number pvps and arena for some points) 

. Not too much expensive

. Soloing the bosses like spawn faceless and...

TY❤️

Chieftain isn't the best at anything , but it is really good at everything.

So i guess its your best pick.

One of the best classes in GvGs , which is the most important content in the game nowadays.

Good/Decent at arenas , and pretty good at Dungeons.

Edited by Arthas

10 hours ago, Arthas said:

Chieftain isn't the best at anything , but it is really good at everything.

So i guess its your best pick.

One of the best classes in GvGs , which is the most important content in the game nowadays.

Good/Decent at arenas , and pretty good at Dungeons.

Thanks 🙏

15 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Wait. I was in the dg when it happened

This