New thing in weapon

Invorial

I think need to implement new maces with speed, many chieftains can get 50-60% speed only, if have speed maces maybe can get 58%(for poor people) or easy 68%(for rich people), im freeplayer, but we really want maces speed and too much people don't think is bad idea xd

1 hour ago, Zedeght said:

I think need to implement new maces with speed, many chieftains can get 50-60% speed only, if have speed maces maybe can get 58%(for poor people) or easy 68%(for rich people), im freeplayer, but we really want maces speed and too much people don't think is bad idea xd

Dude. Maces hit hard already. If they were to do that they might as well let Chieftains use Axes and Swords Maybe daggers. Maces are heavy weapons. Historically maces are used to combat chainmail and plate armor so there is no reason for speed maces.

Maces are supposed to be powerful but slow weapons while swords and daggers are weaker but faster, lets not disturb that balance 

If you can reach 50+% attack speed already do you really need any extra

2 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Maces are supposed to be powerful but slow weapons while swords and daggers are weaker but faster, lets not disturb that balance 

If you can reach 50+% attack speed already do you really need any extra

Exactly. We don't need speed maces in the game because of the current weapon balance. 

2 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

of course, they could try new weapon stat combinations but that could end up causing more harm than goof

It's been done in many games. Look at Call of Duty 

5 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

It's been done in many games. Look at Call of Duty 

I dont know if warspear online and call of duty can really be compared because they are in different genres entirely, only same genre is muliplayer

4 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

I dont know if warspear online and call of duty can really be compared because they are in different genres entirely, only same genre is muliplayer

I was mentioning Call of Duty regarding weapon balance. If you look on YouTube you can see people talking about what weapon is good and what is bad. It helps show how fragile the weapon balance is. Although on here weapons have their own places. Daggers are fast but weak, although the crits are very high. Swords hit well and is fast although they mostly have parry. Axes are slower than swords but tends to have armor pen and crit chance. Maces are slow and hits very hard Often having magic dmg and various different perks

17 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

I was mentioning Call of Duty regarding weapon balance. If you look on YouTube you can see people talking about what weapon is good and what is bad. It helps show how fragile the weapon balance is. Although on here weapons have their own places. Daggers are fast but weak, although the crits are very high. Swords hit well and is fast although they mostly have parry. Axes are slower than swords but tends to have armor pen and crit. Maces are slow and hits very hard Often having magic dmg and various different perks

Yeah call of duty weapons can go from unusable to overpowered with one slight tweak or then they are overpiweres in certain situations but absolute garbage in other

and I think it is necessary to introduce something to stick insects and archers with crossbows. Stickmen need a book in their second hand, and archers need a quiver of arrows. and also some kind of boost or unboost

1 hour ago, Shurick said:

and I think it is necessary to introduce something to stick insects and archers with crossbows. Stickmen need a book in their second hand, and archers need a quiver of arrows. and also some kind of boost or unboost

What?

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

Yeah call of duty weapons can go from unusable to overpowered with one slight tweak or then they are overpiweres in certain situations but absolute garbage in other

Exactly. 

19 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

What?

probably suggesting  offhand "weapon" for casters while using staff and for rangers and hunters

1 hour ago, GalaxyRekt said:

That wouldn't make much sense. The way stats work in warspear is very "conservative" for that to happen. Plus it would break most classes

:good:this is what we are talking about. Speed maces would break the game and I think everyone who can use maces would use them and make pvp and pve to easy and literally kill everything from players to raid bosses in seconds

On 7/25/2021 at 9:23 AM, Drakoknight said:

:good:this is what we are talking about. Speed maces would break the game and I think everyone who can use maces would use them and make pvp and pve to easy and literally kill everything from players to raid bosses in seconds

ok break the game ... But what about other characters, they are very buffeted and nobody does anything about it, like the seeker and the blade dancer, they both get a lot of speed, and have various damage increase skills, the blade dancer He has an increase in auto attacks of 40%, let's imagine he uses spring swords in both hands, he gets easy 50%, and if he has 1400 physical damage? In an auto attack critical it easily makes 4620 or maybe more, also the seeker, has many damage increasing abilities, such as passive, shield, basic auto attacks, penetration is increased too much, but uses daggers, and increases the critical, so they get accuracy and what? they hit more than a rogue, but much faster, I know the speed deck can break the game but they should degrade many other classes too

1 minute ago, Zedeght said:

ok break the game ... But what about other characters, they are very buffeted and nobody does anything about it, like the seeker and the blade dancer, they both get a lot of speed, and have various damage increase skills, the blade dancer He has an increase in auto attacks of 40%, let's imagine he uses spring swords in both hands, he gets easy 50%, and if he has 1400 physical damage? In an auto attack critical it easily makes 4620 or maybe more, also the seeker, has many damage increasing abilities, such as passive, shield, basic auto attacks, penetration is increased too much, but uses daggers, and increases the critical, so they get accuracy and what? they hit more than a rogue, but much faster, I know the speed deck can break the game but they should degrade many other classes too

Many has asked for them to be nerfed but devs won't listen. Many dk players has asked to be buffed but no elf cries it's op because they don't want a challenge. 

32 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Many has asked for them to be nerfed but devs won't listen. Many dk players has asked to be buffed but no elf cries it's op because they don't want a challenge. 

basically chieftain make too much damage to enemies, and have resist, but no have any stun for elves... And people just cry for don't speed maces? even sentinnels class have too much buffs?

I sometimes think gm's play too much in elf side, I know of a moderator in mc side, he looks like a corrupt. he know of many bad things on his guild (one of the guilds more powerfull in mc side), and he don't do nothing, he don't report them, and he want respect? He is just a corrupt

36 minutes ago, Zedeght said:

I know of a moderator in mc side, he looks like a corrupt. he know of many bad things on his guild (one of the guilds more powerfull in mc side), and he don't do nothing, he don't report them, and he want respect? He is just a corrupt

if you're referring to forum moderator then let me tell you that we don't have any negotiation power and I dont know how this is related to how you think gm's play more on elf side and it's a bit of a stretch to get from speed mace suggestion to that anyway :pin1:

50 minutes ago, Zedeght said:

I know of a moderator in mc side, he looks like a corrupt. he know of many bad things on his guild (one of the guilds more powerfull in mc side), and he don't do nothing, he don't report them, and he want respect? He is just a corrupt

this would be bigger accusation if mods had actual power ingame but we don't so it doesn't really matter but who are you referring to.

48 minutes ago, Zedeght said:

I sometimes think gm's play too much in elf side, I know of a moderator in mc side, he looks like a corrupt. he know of many bad things on his guild (one of the guilds more powerfull in mc side), and he don't do nothing, he don't report them, and he want respect? He is just a corrupt

Psst. Little secret: more likely GMs don't play the game. They don't really need to in order to keep the game updated. 

Furthermore, please let's refrain from writing silly comments about the job and the business of a moderator - whoever he/she is - in game, especially if said accuses are based on 0 facts. Moderators are nothing more than common players in game and reporting a player doesn't make difference in this sense: whether you are a mod or not, your report will be evaluated basing your words on the proves you bring. You won't get a player banned just because it's a mod who reported him. Now let's concentrate on the aim of the topic, as further Off Topic posts will be deleted promptly. 

Thank you for the understanding