[2014.03.11] “Warspear Online” 3.12 Announcement - Expert Skills

Guest LaOnza

Whats next? Pay mcoins for skills? Gold is just the beginning lmfao.

And honestly

This is what we wait for after sooo long? New skills only? I know we all wanted new skills but you sure took your time =_=. Can you just add useful updates that won't annoy peoplle after 1 day? Like pvp(dueling) hourly daily events(NO DAMN MONEY NEEDED). Disappointing...

"Why isnt everything free! Make all item +10 at drop!

Why make us level up and choose if want this one master skill!"

P.s. still crying about tournament award being swept aside.. for this? Seems like this should be released later with higher level cap

But enough people will spend on books of oblivion to find this out.. i know this was intended

:pleasantry:

Tiny question about the necro skill. If necro uses nightmare on a enemy,then uses the expert skill and that damages the enemy that is sleeping, will nightmares effect go away? If so that will decrease necro's fighting power greatly.

"Dear players!Unfortunately, due to uncertain time of approval applications by Windows Phone Store and Apple App Store release date is changed to..."

Come on snorly. Do it.

Interesting update, it seems that Necro though hasn't really changed in regards to strength, I would have thought an ability to manipulate the other side or something would make more sense of a necromancer, rather than a damage thread to other enemies (unless you are referring to elves also), not just mob :shok:

U and yors GM ...real naze duds. We duck u new skil. If u wanna advence game  redem frst old skill to equity..

And i tolk abouth mage shield . Wtf aura mage  lv5 skill only 5% magic def. U can delet this skill. So mage only 4skill naze. Yeah

Show  your flowers . Duds.

U and yors GM ...real naze duds. We ♥♥♥♥ u new skil. If u wanna advence game  redem frst old skill to equity..

And i tolk abouth mage shield . Wtf aura mage  lv5 skill only 5% magic def. U can delet this skill. So mage only 4skill naze. Yeah

Show  your flowers . Duds.

I am sorry, I didn't understand what you meant there, anyone else explain?

Yeah . From last update mage skill sun aura was degresing power. Lv5  from12% to 5% :wacko:.so . Justr say this skill no have usles anymoore.

I am sorry, I didn't understand what you meant there, anyone else explain?

I think he says that that the developers are "nazists" (nazes), and that he think they should take their crappy skills, duck them and show him their flowers.

Doesn't make much sense, but I think that is a correct translation from Retardese to English. ;D

Interesting update, it seems that Necro though hasn't really changed in regards to strength, I would have thought an ability to manipulate the other side or something would make more sense of a necromancer, rather than a damage thread to other enemies (unless you are referring to elves also), not just mob :shok:

And this skill is probably going to link elves too. I mean, or else it would be useless in all kinds of PvP.

These are my thoughts exactly about the necro skill, hopefully it does do damage to all elves around the area, then that would be awesome :)

It will only dmg the players in the certain area on which you cast the spell, so it will for sure not affert everyone on the map. :lol:

It will only dmg the players in the certain area on which you cast the spell, so it will for sure not affert everyone on the map. :lol:

Yes that is what I meant, imagine damage all over the map lmao, would be funny  :yahoo:

Tiny question about the necro skill. If necro uses nightmare on a enemy,then uses the expert skill and that damages the enemy that is sleeping, will nightmares effect go away? If so that will decrease necro's fighting power greatly.

Exactly my thoughts, but we'll see.

But must pay to unlock?  :( :shok:

why poor ppl to unlock thats GM !!!!  :sorry:

40k for a lvl 18+ player is not that much :)

With Warspear mechanics and etc. I'm guessing yes.

You link 2 players, hit one guy 200 then you'll see 50 damage pop up on the other dude, which would count as a hit, bet it will even stagger. I don't know any other damaging action that does not do this. Deathly eye is the only one that doesn't apply damage as a hit, HP just goes away, but Deathly eye doesn't damage, it just reduces enemies max HP.

Only my idea though.

As always heavy armor sucks. Specially blade dancer. Parry skill is a waste, aggro never comes handy, sap not so useful. And this new skill, I doubt in it

plz canzel update

thiz will make every clasz weaker somehowz. All clasz become lozer against every other clasz lolz

I have necro, shaman, rogue, mage, druid and ranger. I actually do not have a side  ;)

In my oppinion the necro is a very bad class compared with the shaman or druid, but that's why i am playing it :D

And now we have to sacrifice a skill for the expert skill. The druid and shaman can easily drop barkskin, but what's the option for the necro?

Anyway; my necro is going to skip this expert skill. It can't be combined with nightmare.

A lot of people saying this, I think it is a misunderstanding. How I've read it is basic and expert skills are separated as seen in the example screens. Requirement of having distributed 10 skill points is into basic skills. 'Deleting' a skill is if you wanted to assign a new expert skill, not deleting a 'basic' for an 'expert'.

Also, yes new necro skill nightmare breaker but don't dismiss it so soon, can be useful during nightmare cooldowns and for kill shots.

Excited!

Me play Priest  :pardon:

Priest

Valor Aura - Priest creates an aura which increases physical and magic power. It affects to all allies in party inside a certain radius.

I still believe Necro is the most hardest class to play, and I play necro myself. Can we have a bit of leeway please?  :unknw:

My friend also playing the Necromancer and plays him very very nicely

I still believe Necro is the most hardest class to play, and I play necro myself. Can we have a bit of leeway please?  :unknw:

Depends on the thing you are doing. Questing is easy. Swamp is very very easy (1300 hits of a breath catcher because of shield and can nightmare shaman-towers). Arena is kind of hard, but if the opponent allows the necro to come close enough for nightmare, it helps (but range of nightmare is only 4, where entangle/blind is 5. And rangers kill you before you are in range). Only 1 damage skill is a bummer... eye is too hard for use in arena, and eye is resisted almost always by bosses.

The hardest classes to play are still melee's, and i think the mage has a hard time too, as a semi-melee class. So no, the necro isn't the hardest class to play :) but harder than druid/shaman. But these are the strongest classes ingame. And now they both get a freaking awsome expert skill too! Both fit in the playstyle of these classes. And the necro gets a skill that can't be combined with nightmare...

I know it is hard in PVP as not often, you can get close to a ranger without getting killed off or damaged beyond coming back, but still, I persevere  :) the new expert skill allows Necro's to damage all enemies around them including Elves? otherwise it isn't that good. As for the Dealthy eye I think it's called...something should be changed there as it is pretty pointless.

Too many blablabla.. fix that maintenance so we can check these skills once 4 all :blush:..im tired waitin n see stupid assumptions abt expert skills :facepalm:

Need check by self n site :spiteful: :wacko: 8)

I know it is hard in PVP as not often, you can get close to a ranger without getting killed off or damaged beyond coming back, but still, I persevere  :) the new expert skill allows Necro's to damage all enemies around them including Elves? otherwise it isn't that good. As for the Dealthy eye I think it's called...something should be changed there as it is pretty pointless.

Deathly eye is most annoying skill of all class,i wonder why even need two times for damaging in first place :rofl:

I dont know why even bother to play this class which is nothing else than healing.Now two hits of ranger blessing having more penetrate against bone shield or bd hamstring  having two stuns .I gave up long time ago,Priest is supporting too but its way better and intresting skills to play.It's fact ,Necro is worthless the way right now.Yet,more disappointing skills! Whereas priest got Aoe damage skill.

:mega_shok: GM why new skill is expensive. me not have gold to buy it  :cray:

:shok:

As a lvl 18+ player you must be able to generate 20k a week easy?

Everyday easy kill daily quests and some combined collecting quests, and some free tickets arena (yes, arena created gold!). 1 to 1.5 hours of play per day. No dungeon, no swamp, no hunt.