[2014.03.11] “Warspear Online” 3.12 Announcement - Expert Skills

Guest LaOnza

If the update gets delayed blame me, I'm using a Nokia Lumia 521 Windows Phone  :blush:

if youre blamin windows and not apple then...... i give up

THIS IS AWESOME $HIT!!!!!! THI MAKE ME LIKE MAGES EVEN MORE!!!!! HOLY SHIZZZZ! THANKS AIGRIND

Hold  on wtf i thought the whole idea of this update was to even the skill sets between elf and mc as it stand at the moment mc has a much better skill set then elf and after reading Theuodate  the u

manual is none,that means u can sell it to SH ... i wonder what prices will be,

i must put my own points on new skills? i mean i must reset my skills to put points on that>?

why 40k? why so expensive?>

The QQ ignorance is strong in this thread. Wanna explain to me how this update favors rangers? Yeah, wooh, they got a dot, wanna lose some stats to stack magic damage? What about bd having charge and an aoe stun, or priest getting an aura then increases allies damage while it already has armistice? Or druid aoe nightmare? Ha. Rangers winning updates. Hahahaha.

And the necro's are ♥♥♥♥ed again. Back to my back-up shaman (or my totally OP druid with that new expert skill, but then i have to switch sides...).

There is really no skill a necro can drop for the expert-skill. Sure, the necro can drop the eye and drops DOT too...  :crazy:

Everyone crying saying the opposing faction is going to be soooooo OP

yup, seems like everything is back to normal.

Everyone crying saying the opposing faction is going to be soooooo OP

yup, seems like everything is back to normal.

I have necro, shaman, rogue, mage, druid and ranger. I actually do not have a side  ;)

In my oppinion the necro is a very bad class compared with the shaman or druid, but that's why i am playing it :D

And now we have to sacrifice a skill for the expert skill. The druid and shaman can easily drop barkskin, but what's the option for the necro?

Anyway; my necro is going to skip this expert skill. It can't be combined with nightmare.

meh, I have every class.

my point was, look at 90% of these posts. most people beginning to whine about how OP their enemies will be without even knowing the full details of the skills. Cry cry cry.

Yeah you are right about that :( But i also feel a little sorry for the barb, for example, when i read it. And for a druid (i have, my strongest richest highest amped char) i think *WOW* and for a necro (i also have) i think *pitty..*

I also have every class, but a lvl 11 warlock toy isn't that interesting to mention :D

Barb will be fine. Already has roar, then can increase his own magic and physical defense.

Lets not rambo everyone. We have to see how these skills will work first before assuming anything.

Oh sure, everything will be fine :)

But i think i will skip this skill for the necro.

Edit:

Or am i reading wrong. Kind of confused of the text. Do we have to remove a "basic" skill for learning an expert skill, or is the text about changing expert skills? And do we get 2 additional skill-slots, for experts skills (on lvl 20).

BArberian skill still suck!!! :pleasantry: ;D new skill for bd is good and for ranger also 8) :good:

:pardon: im a bd, i like the new skill, hopefully in the real game work good too :yahoo

what are the basic skills  for each char ? :)

and i like the smell of the expert skills  :yahoo:

I believe the "basic skills" are the skills we currently have. The expert skills is what was just mentioned and like they said, there is more to come  :drinks:

"Lightning Shield - Shaman is surrounded by lightning

shield. If the shaman gets any damage there's a chance

that the shield will return magic damage."

Gotta check this skill as soon as possible. Sure it doesn't "shield" the shaman, but how much magic dmg is the question.  Return a percentage of dmg received or full dmg?

becareful with BDs RUSH(chance to stun) :wacko: -->FLASH STRIKE-->normal hit--HAMSTRING(chance to stun) :wacko: --normal hit-->SAP-->FLASH STRIKE-->RUSH(chance to stun) :wacko: -->normal hit-->FLASH STRIKE-->HAMSTRING(chance to stun) :wacko:

ENdless STUN lmao.

And DotA copied WoW skills so go sleep :D

Dota is from warcraft in the first place :facepalm: :facepalm:

WAW...................... :dirol: :pardon:  good skill bd rush :dirol:

But must pay to unlock?  :( :shok:

why poor ppl to unlock thats GM !!!!  :sorry:

as if druids werent op enough, now they give then area sleep. way to totally outclass necros. :yahoo:

in your dreams ,necro get shit but druit stil can be easy anyway multi dmg for necro rly suck,its not dps its support shoud get skill like ...idk rly negative valor aura or curse like warlock anyway its devs thinks too doo ws is not only pvp

"Lightning Shield - Shaman is surrounded by lightning

shield. If the shaman gets any damage there's a chance

that the shield will return magic damage."

Gotta check this skill as soon as possible. Sure it doesn't "shield" the shaman, but how much magic dmg is the question.  Return a percentage of dmg received or full dmg?

only magic dmg soo melle can smash :P

they going be gifts from snorlax for the update ?

Don't daydream,duh.Answer is 'NOPE' . :lol:  Gift we'll get is losing 40k from bag lmao!!

So Druid Now Have An AOE Stun Skill :wacko:?

And Ranger Already Have Blessing To Deal Double Damage And Now Another Extra Damage Skill :facepalm:?

Seriously OverPowered Elves :'(