now Tower Runs will be possible in 1 Stamina for all  :yahoo:

Lets see how this stuff works in game.

Im soooo  excited...

now Tower Runs will be possible in 1 Stamina for all  :yahoo:

Lets see how this stuff works in game.

Im soooo  excited...

:lol:

5 Mages

Well I love new skills new ideologies,but at the same time does it really required to switch an existing skill to get a new one? Why can't we have all lol? It would be owesome.

The skill description reminds of dota heroes like Axe(war cry) ,Naga siren(sleep) ,Morphins(charge/BD),Pudge(chains) lightning spirits(chain links) just assuming if those skills works similar to dota then BD will be most OP for another melee class.

But very much interesting in future more skills wish we can keep them all xD instead of switching them with the current ones.

P.S: Definitely I feel bad for Pally,barb or Dk with the new skill BD is getting.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=75896.msg371015#msg371015

Two years ago a suggestion about Sage Art skills was made... Why didnt they make this Sage Art skills before? here is already the suggestion.. why now? WHY NOW that many of the best players already gone?

And based on the stories of the new update it has almost same plot of the stories. about the scrolls/ knowledge being locked and the sages that will teach us to use sage art...

And also some of the skills mechanics are the same, well the effects got changes but it still has same effect. Sample the mage skills is same but different description,

It seems the idea is good but forgotten to add in the game.

As a fellow barbarians, i am not satisfied with the skills given to tank more and less damage. Could you at least make barbarians rush into a stun & dps skill. This is so unfair for barbarians.

well even though the skills are quite interesting but we're paying for the learning of the skills right? isnt that bs? im sorry but paying? come on..  :facepalm:

lol update isn't out to come to conclusion ,Warlocks might be back with there Bloody skills reducing a decent mana and making dot damage makes locks life more easier to kite.

"Bloody Tribute - Warlock curses an enemy, which will be getting damage periodically. If the enemy uses a skill he will loose additional energy. The skill ends after its duration time, or after target uses any skill."[/color]Lol this is shi**est skill ever, + thay were nerfed early update and now more... how thay can survive agains bladedancers or healers... Zzzz. now thay are insane nerfed... looking at this skill is useless, there is mana regen so thay can hightly regen mana, or ends duration using skils.. lol all using skils in battle, this game is only skils... how thya can tuse tham ... please look again at warlock's. im very dissapoited :cray:  Sory for my english and sory for green chat idk how remove.

Well I love new skills new ideologies,but at the same time does it really required to switch an existing skill to get a new one? Why can't we have all lol? It would be owesome.

The skill description reminds of dota heroes like Axe(war cry) ,Naga siren(sleep) ,Morphins(charge/BD),Pudge(chains) lightning spirits(chain links) just assuming if those skills works similar to dota then BD will be most OP for another melee class.

But very much interesting in future more skills wish we can keep them all xD instead of switching them with the current ones.

P.S: Definitely I feel bad for Pally,barb or Dk with the new skill BD is getting.

And DotA copied WoW skills so go sleep :D

soo many kids saying ideas were stolen from other games, when those games themselves are using ideas over 20 years old  :facepalm:

your game isnt special, everything has been done before, nothing from dota or LoL or whatever it is kids these days are playing has any original ideas

i am glad paladins will be getting more use for PVE, please keep making classes more distinguished based on tank/heal/dps!

well even though the skills are quite interesting but we're paying for the learning of the skills right? isnt that bs? im sorry but paying? come on..  :facepalm:

am sure market will be flooded with skill pages in a week. But ya, mayb 20k sounds fair.

Paladin

Illumination - Makes all enemies in the radius of Illumination effect to attack the paladin. Resurrected monsters and cursed characters get magic damage from the skill.

when a player is forced to attack him, im sure he wont be able to use skills so its a disable like fetter and never fails unlike bd's ham and new charge :) im happy about it

fun update and so funny dev  :)

there is nothing in this one too that make game bigger but more modern, what can i do except arena,lab,dungeons and war(1000000x time did), i dont tell you this is not good one but it is, im telling you we need a real vast update like adding 2-3 big island(unlike swamps, a really big one with many fun quests/raids/ secret quests and war spots) but i know thats not a thing that ur team can handle it in even 10year.

good job!! :yahoo: :yahoo:  btw. hope on the next update we can level up passive skills too. or there would be new passive skills  ::)  so far so good good job :good:

on second thought, if the new necro skill is like a status effect (ie: all enemies inside aoe get magic threads effect for some time) instead of they having do be inside the aoe the entire time to be passing damage to others, then i think it will be really good skill, especially on arena.

when a player is forced to attack him, im sure he wont be able to use skills so its a disable like fetter and never fails unlike bd's ham and new charge :) im happy about it

I see it differently I think its same as taunt but an aoe version

and BD was already getting, hamstring is too OP and now this  :facepalm:

Assuming that Barbarian is a tank class, this is OK. However, there will be other skills in the future.

ROOOCCCCKKKKK OOONNNNNN!!!

Nice update  :yahoo: but hope its not goin take whole day for update coz 1st holiday for me n 2nd helpin tornament

Damn need pay 40k to get exprt skill  ;D guys u gonna farm n do dungeon if out of gold :rofl:

Plz do that update before noon gmt I wanna test these skill asap :drinks:

also, it would be interesting if they change 40k for 150cc or something like that. would give another reason for people to do cc quests.

well that would be beter so new Expert skills wont ve so common in forst day , and lvl4 skills wont be so common even in furthur weeks

Now apple and windows better not ♥♥♥♥ up. I don't want to wait a whole week. :unknw:

But probably we will wait, same as with christmas update.  :bad:

But probably we will wait, same as with christmas update.  :bad:

Idc abt apple and windows, just screw them and release it for Android. ;D