[2014.03.11] “Warspear Online” 3.12 Announcement - Expert Skills

Guest LaOnza

why the skill price very high ? and i heared that i have to pay 5000 each time to use any skill, thats true?

Using a expert skill will only cost nrg. And even though 40k may seem alot, it isn't that big of a deal. Be happy they don't cost mc.

Druid

Forest Song - All enemies in the radius of Forest Song effect, with some chance, may fall asleep. Once they get any damage the effect disappears.

Its not a 100% stun tho but im too curious about this!

MCS NOW WE DONT NEED MAKE BLOCK IN T4, ELFS CAN GO ADVANCE FOR DONE CL. ELFSPEAR ITS YOU. CONGRATULLATIONS. I MAKE AN ELF NOW??? :! NEVER I GO STOP ITSBTHE BEST;)

Its not a 100% stun tho but im too curious about this!

Hope it is a 1% chance. :crazy:

Screw druids, u got your shitty roots. ;D

FOR ALLLL MCS THIS UPDATE JUST FOR A WHILE. DEV WILL MAKE NEW SKILL LATER. DEV MAKE ELLF STRONG COZ DEV KNOW MCS ALL IS PRO. ELS IS NOTHING THEY JUST MANY. PROUD TO BE MCS !!!!!

but for how long can we play this while they keep improving elfs/chosen chars n giving crap to mcs  :facepalm:

"lets balance, give better skills to the overpopulated side, cause they already got the numbers, why not give them advantages."

seriously,

Druid

Forest Song - All enemies in the radius of Forest Song effect, with some chance, may fall asleep. Once they get any damage the effect disappears.

Bladedancer

Rush - Blade Dancer rushes to specified area and, with some chance, stuns enemies inside this area. All enemies the Blade Dancer meets during the rush, will attack him during some time.

druid got necro skill, but an expert version of it. how come necro got a sleep skill but the expert version goes to druid?

bladedancer got barb skill, but an expert version of it. how come barb got a rush skill but the expert version goes to bladedancer?

this is non sense, improve mcs skills and give to elfs  :wacko:

and you guys agree with this?

skill of ranger can be better, and why dont do one skill with disturber like "Fear" for druid or priest?

Better? You have another pure dmging skill which will make your combo even more deadly.

When have good skill for barbarian =BD talk for me i go w8Опубликованное фото

Barb = Pala = tank

Barb and Pala weren't made to deal pure dmg, they are tanks. In fact they've got now new skill which are equal to their position in team. (btw skill is same for those both tanks)

if enemy player see my aoe and stands still on it, then they are either afk or retarded, i would take druid area sleep anyday.

the good thing is that im already making a shaman. at least shaman got a semi-usefull expert skill.

Druid

Forest Song - All enemies in the radius of Forest Song effect, with some chance, may fall asleep.

Once they get any damage the effect disappears.

some chance, may fall asleep

it's not 100% :facepalm:  and I think it will be like ~50% so it's NOT op.

Btw if u need enemy team afk to catch them with aoe I'm done explaining it to you.

Brb = Pala??? U crazy??? Pala = DK , BARB = BD , DRUID= SHAMAM, RANGER =ROUGUE, PRIEST = NECRO, WARLOCK = MAGE, U DONT THIS OLD PLAY, DONT TALK WHAT U DONT KNOW. OK;)

but for how long can we play this while they keep improving elfs/chosen chars n giving crap to mcs  :facepalm:

"lets balance, give better skills to the overpopulated side, cause they already got the numbers, why not give them advantages."

seriously,

Druid

Bladedancer

Rush - Blade Dancer rushes to specified area and, with some chance, stuns enemies inside this area. All enemies the Blade Dancer meets during the rush, will attack him during some time.

druid got necro skill, but an expert version of it. how come necro got a sleep skill but the expert version goes to druid?

bladedancer got barb skill, but an expert version of it. how come barb got a rush skill but the expert version goes to bladedancer?

If the druid's skill have 2 sec duration at 2lvl and only a CHANCE to land it, why u even complain? You don't know any numbers.

Barb is not pure dmging class, he don't need that. As well as pala. They are TANKS.

seriously,

Druid

Bladedancer

totally agree with you

Brb = Pala??? U crazy??? Pala = DK , BARB = BD , DRUID= SHAMAM, RANGER =ROUGUE, PRIEST = NECRO, WARLOCK = MAGE, U DONT THIS OLD PLAY, DONT TALK WHAT U DONT KNOW. OK;)

:facepalm:  In fact I would make bd = dk, pala = barb

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Thanks so much

now we can make skill sugestions posts?

And another thing......does this mean that if I want to study an expert skill, I will only have 2 skill points for other skills? :wacko:

And once again everyone:

Stop making hurried conclusions everyone! You haven't even seen how effective the skills are and so on. It is just dumb.

any devs team or GM tested this update for 1 on 1 or 5 vs 5 first then launch to the players?

come on guys BD has skill expert barb in aoe stunt + hamstering

oh my "f word" God!

good thing i made a ranger,

next i make druid  ;D

then will sell all shaman and rogue equips and make it nude, then transfer gold to elf and enjoy playing elfspear  :)

And another thing......does this mean that if I want to study an expert skill, I will only have 2 skill points for other skills? :wacko:

And once again everyone:

Stop making hurried conclusions everyone! You haven't even seen how effective the skills are and so on. It is just dumb.

As I understood;

now u can study this skill to lvl 2. since u get lvl 18 (1st point) and 20 lvl (2nd point), rest of points (for other skills too) will be given during lvling later, for example at 22/24/26/28/30lvl etc

(there are other point to study normal skills and to other for experts skills I think)

And once again everyone:

Ok , ok i go w8, and see . Tomorrow i talk what i know.

yes i see u crazzy :)

Originally it was like you say, but I would actually say that barb and pala are closer to eachother now than bd and barb.

If the druid's skill have 2 sec duration at 2lvl and only a CHANCE to land it, why u even complain? You don't know any numbers.

Barb is not pure dmging class, he don't need that. As well as pala. They are TANKS.

that isnt a damage skill, the skill they gave to bd is a stun skill.

and i doubt these skills wil fail a lot or have low duration, maybe at lvl 1 cause nothing is good at level 1 but at max level  :facepalm:

As I understood;

now u can study this skill to lvl 2. since u get lvl 18 (1st point) and 20 lvl (2nd point), rest of points (for other skills too) will be given during lvling later, for example at 22/24/26/28/30lvl etc

(there are other point to study normal skills and to other for experts skills I think)

Ok. I get what you mean, different points for expert and normal skills. I guess we will have to wait and see, again. XD

that's true update is not yet launching. but let me see. but the result is still the same. make elf and chosen more imbalance in skill.

beside that Mc and forsaken designed only for lose :facepalm:

that's true update is not yet launching. but let me see. but the result is still the same. make elf and chosen more imbalance in skill.

beside that Mc and forsaken designed only for lose :facepalm:

Maybe the chance of the druid's stun to succes is 1% while the barb's skill raises their def to 100%. You have no idea yet, bcaz you haven't seen them in action.  (Not very likely exapmle, but u get what I mean)

cant wait for tomorow!!!  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Sounds like more Imbalance again >.

People will always cry about their skills, everyone want skill like: "Press 1 to deal 1k dmg to everyone and heal you for 2k",

seriously guys, try to understand mechanics and u will realise new way to make combo, and new way to be even more pro at arena etc.

because for now u just cry.

Meh....AIGRIND=old is 'gold'.

Mage

Blazing ground - Ground in a

specified area starts

blazing. All enemies inside

the area suffer from

constant magic damage

during the time of the skill

effect== this is like 'flame strike' skill used by kael'thas sunstrider[blood mage] from Warcraft 3:frozen throne.

Shaman

Lightning Shield - Shaman is

surrounded by lightning

shield. If the shaman gets

any damage there's a chance

that the shield will return

magic damage== this is like d skill of all shaman units in Warcraft 3.

Ranger

Fire Arrow - Fire Arrow

released dealing physical

damage and firing enemy.

While the target is on fire it

is suffering from magic

damage during some time= this is like searing/flame arrow skill used by tyrande whisperwind [priestess of the moon] in Warcraft3.

Druid

Forest Song - All enemies in

the radius of Forest Song

effect, with some chance,

may fall asleep. Once they

get any damage the effect

disappears== this is like the aoe spell used by sylvanas windrunner[dark ranger] in Warcraft3:frozen throne.

Necromancer

Fateful Connection -

Connects all enemies inside

specified area with magic

threads.

A part of damage dealt to

one of them is transferred

to others== this is like d spell used by all spirit walker units from Warcraft 3:frozen throne.

Come on GMS...grow up...be original.......I hope u get copyright issues wid blizzard co. U guys fully deserve it.

Hmm.... I understand that bosses will drop legendary expert skills who'll not avaible in traders.

And ppl who'll get it (mostly of the time, riches) will sell it at high price  :nea:

Hmm.... I understand that bosses will drop legendary expert skills who'll not avaible in traders.

And ppl who'll get it (mostly of the time, riches) will sell it at high price  :nea:

not now, but i can feel that coming soon.

Barb gain a aoe taunt,Bd gain a aoe "charge" stun.Bd aoe stun+hamstring=2 stun for a meele class.

Aoe gouge for Druid,awesome Priest skill.

Back to neverwinter.