[2014.03.11] “Warspear Online” 3.12 Announcement - Expert Skills

Guest LaOnza

• Developer

And just realised that the manual costs 40k gold. So maxing will cost 160k? Finally, it isnt mc  :yahoo:

Nope! In order to learn new skill, you have to buy "manual" only once and then you can spend your skill points to increase level of expert skill

Rogue Elusive Jump - Rogue rushes to enemy dealing physical damage. :yahoo: Imagine that with stealth, how it gonna work?

GM PLS THIS IS SO UNFAIR :cry: PLS DONT MAKE DELAY AGAIN on ios device -_-REPLY MY POST MR.Snorlax

GM PLS THIS IS SO UNFAIR :cry: PLS DONT MAKE DELAY AGAIN on ios device -_-REPLY MY POST MR.Snorlax

we can't do much about it, it's all about Apple.

Paladin

Illumination - Makes all enemies in the radius of Illumination effect to attack the paladin. Resurrected monsters and cursed characters get magic damage from the skill.

mmmm OwO ill>fetter>ill>fetter>ill

:facepalm: ELFSPEAR AGAIN? ALL DELETE BARBARIAN HE DONT HAVE MORE UTILITY. ELFGRIND MAKED AGAIN DRUID, RANGER, BD, PRIEST AND MAGE HAVE GAMESHARKS SKILLS. CONGRATULLATIONS ELFS, NOW I GO PLAY ATARI HE THE BEST OF ELFSPEAR.

I don't think you should judge with the little info we got before the update is realesed. Only dumbasses does that.

as if druids werent op enough, now they give then area sleep. way to totally outclass necros. :yahoo:

so read necro skill description and say it again.

Necro can catch all party and if your team focus one, others get some dmg as well.

sir snorlax , just wandering there will be no higher arena wpn in the near future bcuz i just gona use 30 sign set on my spear , just i dont want it to go to waste , just like before update arena wpn lvl 17 when i just plus 10 all my wpn eqp of lvl 15 just a week before the anouncement of new arena wpn lvl 17,  and i hope there i will be no problem in downloading again for the pc window user

Wait.......another thing. Will we have to buy a Book of Oblivion for our own currency to redistribute our skill points so that we can study  the new skill, or will you give us one for free?

Finally they gave paladin a nc skill :) range magic attack haha!!! Im a physical/magic paladin :D still noob but soon Ill be strong or maybe not haha

(hate magic)

Blague

US-Saphire

Really?  My first time playing elfspear, its 2010 later barbarian  ( Cool, nice the best attack physical ), today i see update for update barbarian making noob Character and BD? Remember BD later? In begin?

Wait.......another thing. Will we have to buy a Book of Oblivion for our own currency to redistribute our skill points so that we can study  the new skill, or will you give us one for free?

As you see, to open slot for Expert skills you have to distribute 10 skill points, basically, you have to reach level 18 to make that. You will receive new expert skill slots on different levels. In this update two of them will be available for you – on levels 18 and 20 respectively. You have to choose to learn and when, because we are planning to make lots of skills! That's why you can change old expert skill to new one! To make it you have to click on slot with expert skill and press Menu. Old skill will be deleted therefore.

Why give bd another op skills.. aint they juggernaut enough? -.-

THIS!!!

this update only for elf and chosen. and BD has more bigger mouth than before for sure

and THIS!!!

Read again BD and paladin combined = all disable use skill and stunt = dead

and THIS!!!

so now bd + pala spam disable skills?

is not hard to imagine a full population of elfs when ayvondill comes  :facepalm:

so read necro skill description and say it again.

Necro can catch all party and if your team focus one, others get some dmg as well.

Of all the new skills, necro's is the most unpratical to use. It only increases a bit of damage on enemies inside a small aoe (prolly will be 3x3) while priest's will give damage AND defence bonus on allies. And of course it is a lot easier to make allies stay on bonus aoe while almost impossible to maintain enemies on a 3x3 area (they will only stay in area if they are stupid)  :facepalm: .

FOR ALLLL MCS THIS UPDATE JUST FOR A WHILE. DEV WILL MAKE NEW SKILL LATER. DEV MAKE ELLF STRONG COZ DEV KNOW MCS ALL IS PRO. ELS IS NOTHING THEY JUST MANY. PROUD TO BE MCS !!!!!

nabnecro, seriously your name fully describe you. You didn't even saw % of increasing priest's skill and you cry now? It maybe 2-3% which won't be a big deal.

You have problem with using aoe skills to get all enemy team into it? So you are just noob player.

Necro new skill is not made to deal pure dmg or pure heal. But the best skills are those which u need to combine with other skills/players etc.

Bd got more damage and now new skill rush..pala was only needed for aura now priest got this...pala is weak now ..,what a balance  devs....y u dont gv pala rush

nabnecro, seriously your name fully describe you. You didn't even saw % of increasing priest's skill and you cry now? It maybe 2-3% which won't be a big deal.

You have problem with using aoe skills to get all enemy team into it? So you are just noob player.

Necro new skill is not made to deal pure dmg or pure heal. But the best skills are those which u need to combine with other skills/players etc.

if enemy player see my aoe and stands still on it, then they are either afk or retarded, i would take druid area sleep anyday.

the good thing is that im already making a shaman. at least shaman got a semi-usefull expert skill.

DASAR LOE GM PEA 8) KNP SHAMAN BISA PAKE SIKELL PRIEST, PEAK KO MEMANG 8) DRUID BISA BUAT ORANG NGEWE MANTAP DAH 8) KABORRRRR

Well what can I say, :good:  from the beginning of the game was only a simple game on the phone, but now it has achieved much more than a simple game on the phone! I really like it  8) ! So Achieve more and i`m waiting more updates !

why priest have valor aura its mean priest hard to kill :facepalm:

i want one of MC have valor aura not priest :diablo: