Can you get banned if you accept things from a hacker?

alizon

Question

Hello administrators, it is to ask you a question is that I am very worried about accepting items from a player who for the world caht they say is haker so if it is to if I can receive ban for opening them accepted how could I do so that they do not ban me? the items? But they are some skin and I used them because he told me it was a gift and now they are really personal I am very worried about that and please tell me what I could do so that they do not ban me because according to what I find out, he buys the items and then refund the money and in the refund policy it says that they will give you a ban until the items are found, please, I need an answer about what could I do in that case to not receive the ban

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters

1 answer to this question

7 hours ago, alizon said:

Hello administrators, it is to ask you a question is that I am very worried about accepting items from a player who for the world caht they say is haker so if it is to if I can receive ban for opening them accepted how could I do so that they do not ban me? the items? But they are some skin and I used them because he told me it was a gift and now they are really personal I am very worried about that and please tell me what I could do so that they do not ban me because according to what I find out, he buys the items and then refund the money and in the refund policy it says that they will give you a ban until the items are found, please, I need an answer about what could I do in that case to not receive the ban

Hi!

The only way it may happen is if you accept suspicious items or gold from someone in the game and this person requests a refund.

It is very likely that both of your accounts will get automatically blocked and you will have to contact the tech support in order to find out what happend. 

Therefore, check our refund policy.

https://warspear-online.com/en/refund-policy