about warlock

i think should strengthen warlock in PVE,In this age,No one wants to bring a warlockt to PVE,Because under the same conditions,Other professions are far better than warlocks,i think should add a new skill to warlock,this is my idea,warlock use black magic Erosion of enemy's wounds,To the enemy 30% of the lost health Cause harm,The maximum is not more than 5000,And poisoned the enemy.This is my idea for warlock.warlock is so small and weak in PVE .In pvp, elf Most occupations have shields,Or similar protection skills, and the warlock can only be turned into a stone to die in situ.I really hope these can use to warlock,warlock player so less,Because the warlock is too weak.Thanks to read my idea.

The Warlock needs a buff more than the dk in general, and this is coming from a dk. Warlocks are rather weak with only maybe 2 useful skills out of how many? 18 skills? 

On 7/19/2021 at 11:17 AM, Betelgeuse said:

i think should strengthen warlock in PVE,In this age,No one wants to bring a warlockt to PVE,Because under the same conditions,Other professions are far better than warlocks,i think should add a new skill to warlock,this is my idea,warlock use black magic Erosion of enemy's wounds,To the enemy 30% of the lost health Cause harm,The maximum is not more than 5000,And poisoned the enemy.This is my idea for warlock.warlock is so small and weak in PVE .In pvp, elf Most occupations have shields,Or similar protection skills, and the warlock can only be turned into a stone to die in situ.I really hope these can use to warlock,warlock player so less,Because the warlock is too weak.Thanks to read my idea.

He is not weak. Shadow sphere deals pretty high damage, and it can increase magic damage with that mana consumption skill. It is one of the main classes for gxg and war, 1 warlock can control multiple players with only 2 skills. And it's still good to weaken the enemy, it can decrease magic defense by 80%, good for warlock and other magic classes give even more damage. And in dungeons he can stop mobs so the tank can move faster without wasting too much time getting attacked. He's not one of the best for pve, but he's still good and also better than other dmgs in other aspects of the game.

Edited by Fabr

22 hours ago, Fabr said:

He is not weak. Shadow sphere deals pretty high damage, and it can increase magic damage with that mana consumption skill. It is one of the main classes for gxg and war, 1 warlock can control multiple players with only 2 skills. And it's still good to weaken the enemy, it can decrease magic defense by 80%, good for warlock and other magic classes give even more damage. And in dungeons he can stop mobs so the tank can move faster without wasting too much time getting attacked. He's not one of the best for pve, but he's still good and also better than other dmgs in other aspects of the game.

Agree, Warlocks are underrated in pve. Their  aoe debuffs and stun plays a key role for aggressive mobs. They can nullified enemies defensive and mana. However, it's an expensive class to mastered.

54 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Agree, Warlocks are underrated in pve. Their  aoe debuffs and stun plays a key role for aggressive mobs. They can nullified enemies defensive and mana. However, it's an expensive class to mastered.

I think that's the real problem. How expensive they are

Just now, Drakoknight said:

I think that's the real problem. How expensive they are

Yea due to the needs of high lifesteal gear and being at least +9 to be sustainable when taking dmg for aoe dmg bosses. Chances that Warlocks might need 2 set gear in pve for solidity and lifesteal.

6 hours ago, Speedom said:

Yea due to the needs of high lifesteal gear and being at least +9 to be sustainable when taking dmg for aoe dmg bosses. Chances that Warlocks might need 2 set gear in pve for solidity and lifesteal.

Can warlocks survive with mixed lifesteal and solidity? 

• 2 weeks later...

Dark circle always at arena is bug, people sometimes walks on it, or sometimes late to activate the stun, pls check it, and considere give a good defence skill to dont die so fast vs blade dancers, rangers, rogues, seekers, hunters, or do something with the resistance parameter because anyone with a pot and card resistance can counter a warlock easily,  ty so much.

1 minute ago, fronkiiing said:

Dark circle always at arena is bug, people sometimes walks on it, or sometimes late to activate the stun, pls check it, and considere give a good defence skill to dont die so fast vs blade dancers, rangers, rogues, seekers, hunters, or do something with the resistance parameter because anyone with a pot and card resistance can counter a warlock easily,  ty so much.

I agree, There's time I was able to walk through it.

5 hours ago, fronkiiing said:

I do think that these may be fixed in a update, if they add the new classes either this or next month or the horror event this October

I love my warlock but most of the time, my skills are bugged, or full resisted, I just hope u guys can check one da all the disadvantage for warlocks players, and give a good defence skill, like mages barrier, or a skill that do something when skill are resisted, warlocks are great just need fix the bug at dark circle and something that helps vs resistance, I hope u can read it and considere it, thanks.