My exchange ability was temporary restricted. WHY?

Bhous

When i try to exchange or deposit/withdraw items game gives this error "Your exchange ability was temporary restricted by the administration."

I bought miracle coin yesterday and this happened.

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

24 minutes ago, Bhous said:

When i try to exchange or deposit/withdraw items game gives this error "Your exchange ability was temporary restricted by the administration."

I bought miracle coin yesterday and this happened.

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

Please contact the tech support to remove your restriction.

[email protected]

5 minutes ago, Nolan said:

Please contact the tech support to remove your restriction.

[email protected]

Dear player,

Trading and exchanging of in-game items have been temporarily disabled due to technical reasons. Please retry in 1 hour.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

This is an automatic message. Please, don't reply to it.

They sent this but nothing fixed

Edited by Bhous

4 minutes ago, Bhous said:

Dear player,

Trading and exchanging of in-game items have been temporarily disabled due to technical reasons. Please retry in 1 hour.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

This is an automatic message. Please, don't reply to it.

They sent this but nothing fixed

This seems like an automated message. Please allow them up to 5 business days to manually check your issue. (It's usually less than that)

It's been  108 hours  since they sent  the  automated  message but I still haven't recevied  a reply mail.

I contacted the place whose  photo I have attached. Should I send  an mail directly?

warspear.PNG

41 minutes ago, Bhous said:

It's been  108 hours  since they sent  the  automated  message but I still haven't recevied  a reply mail.

I contacted the place whose  photo I have attached. Should I send  an mail directly?

If you have sent the ticket on monday, today should be the last day for them to reply to you. * Please also check your spam folder. *warspear.PNG

Hi!

If you have sent the ticket on monday, today should be the last day for them to reply to you. * Please, check your spam folder. *

If they don't get back to you (which is very unusual); send an email to them [email protected]

Sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused.

• Nolan locked this topic