Heroic Endurence an Divine Defence

Carnivhal

I need advice at this stage because these armor sets are pricy and rather not screw it up, and I have no idea how to choose between them. I see three options buy full set of HE, DD, or a mix of the two.

I do a lot of pve, but I also have much to learn PvP so ill be noobing my way into that.

I managed to get my hands on sudden doom 1h and 2h maces too, just need new armor.

I could really use some pro advice 

And if mixing it up is the way to go, what pieces would you use dd & he

If you can help me, or even take the time to try...you have my gratitude

Full DD= Max Def & HP.

Full HE= Max HP & HR.

Mix together= Mid Def, Mid HP & HR.

Which to use If you want to mix:

DD Boots & Helm.

HE Armor & Gloves.

P.s This mix is for PD If you're a BD you replace the DD boots with the HE armor or only replace the HE armor to DD.

Good luck!

If you are using a 2h mace, you should use DD armor, He gloves and one other piece of DD and He. Because you want that pene on HE gloves instead of the nrg on DD gloves and you don't want the block on HE armor since it only works with shield. And getting two of each set will give you both the health and def bonus.

Helmet: DD

Armor: DD

Gloves: HE

Boots: HE

Or

Helmet: HE

Armor: DD

Boots: DD

If you are using a 1h mace and shield I would suggest you to use HE armor, HE gloves, DD boots and DD helmet. The same reason for the gloves, and you want the block on armor. You could also use a full HE set, but I think the def bonus is better than the hp bonus.

Helmet: DD

Armor: HE

Boots: DD

You people are completely off the track. Get full kw. Then 5 aura/heal. Maxed Magic damage. Welcome near 900 (or possibly near 1k) heals with high crit. Thank me later. xD

shut up you

Na. Ima go full kw on all melees except bd and rogue.

Tis' All bout the KW!

my pala is sitting at orphans lake helping n00bz

I updated his gear and Im dying to test it, but I havent amped him yet.

and still debating on a few items to use.

my pala is sitting at orphans lake helping n00bz

I updated his gear and Im dying to test it, but I havent amped him yet.

and still debating on a few items to use.

I myself will go full heal mode. Sd mace, heroic shield, full kw. Dem crits brah dem crits. That thou. Is far in the future. Too many chars to level/amp. Cant do it atm.

leave the explanation to the proffesionals :P

paladin pve/quest/arena/farm need up his critic,resi and survival skills

lets start by whts best: (2arena 2dd or 2he)

armor 17 arena has the most benefit resi and critic

now whts best dd or he, if vs physical dmg dealers that 463def is better than 239hp, if vs casters the hp is better

but id prefer having dd in a pve/farm so i would go with gloves dd and helmet dd, why these? Becuz they got full perfect stats for them

boots arena 17

2arena 2dd is the best way to go if u want to survive ur days in ws,

5purify 5fetter 5heal best for survival and pvp and pve and dont let anyone else tell u other wise, aura better than heal in only 1case, u wont heal urself and u gona 24/7 arena/quest with a pri or dru

if u got any questions message me :)

You people are completely off the track. Get full kw. Then 5 aura/heal. Maxed Magic damage. Welcome near 900 (or possibly near 1k) heals with high crit. Thank me later. xD

He asked about DD/HE & we answered him about it.

Btw read to the pros answer O:-) .

leave the explanation to the proffesionals :P

paladin pve/quest/arena/farm need up his critic,resi and survival skills

lets start by whts best: (2arena 2dd or 2he)

armor 17 arena has the most benefit resi and critic

now whts best dd or he, if vs physical dmg dealers that 463def is better than 239hp, if vs casters the hp is better

but id prefer having dd in a pve/farm so i would go with gloves dd and helmet dd, why these? Becuz they got full perfect stats for them

boots arena 17

2arena 2dd is the best way to go if u want to survive ur days in ws,

5purify 5fetter 5heal best for survival and pvp and pve and dont let anyone else tell u other wise, aura better than heal in only 1case, u wont heal urself and u gona 24/7 arena/quest with a pri or dru

if u got any questions message me :)

You all are awesome ! 

Thank you all so much for taking the time to help me

You've given me just what I was looking for and more!

Lallouss $ Deltaman $ Maestro X -- special thanks to you for your pro advice :drinks:

Why I'm here, what is KW ? I assume armor set from...

Aside from enchanting magic defence, does the hp and hp regen of HE make a noticeable difference at all vs casters ? ...

You all are awesome ! 

Thank you all so much for taking the time to help me

You've given me just what I was looking for and more!

Lallouss $ Deltaman $ Maestro X -- special thanks to you for your pro advice :drinks:

Why I'm here, what is KW ? I assume armor set from...

Aside from enchanting magic defence, does the hp and hp regen of HE make a noticeable difference at all vs casters ? ...

The hp bonus is always good against everyone, including casters. The hp regen isn't that much of a difference in pvp though at all, but ofc it is still there.

Another question.. I'm using 1h mace and shield. The HE chest has block but gives up some dodge and a chunck of physical defence compared to the Divine Defense chest piece.

Which one will be best until I'm able to get the arena chest piece?

Another question.. I'm using 1h mace and shield. The HE chest has block but gives up some dodge and a chunck of physical defence compared to the Divine Defense chest piece.

Which one will be best until I'm able to get the arena chest piece?

if u have shield in use than better got with HE armor till u get arena, block better than dodge

block better than dodge

For Paladins/Barbarians/Deathknights aka "Shield" users.

• 5 weeks later...

DD armor+DD helem+HE gloves+HE boots is the best mix for who like 2h axe :crazy:

DD helm + DD gloves + BG armor + BG boots is the best set for 1h/shield

• 2 weeks later...