About warlock skill "Zone of Weaknes"

Invorial

This is a bug, but I don't know where to report this, so I report here and sorry if it isn't the place

In the GvG "Ash Arena" my guildmates fighting vs other guild and that guild were some warlocks, when they put "zone of weakness" many of us got a bug, the skill bar was bugged bcs it was flickering too much fast, so basically all guild members that was in area got that bug... I no got proofs but is it, I hope u fix it thanks

Zone of weakness has a player limit right?

It might have something to do with it reaching limit and then someone coming as additional and moving around so zone doesnt know which player to affect 

5 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Zone of weakness has a player limit right?

It might have something to do with it reaching limit and then someone coming as additional and moving around so zone doesnt know which player to affect 

That's probably the reason is programming issues 

19 hours ago, Zedeght said:

This is a bug, but I don't know where to report this, so I report here and sorry if it isn't the place

In the GvG "Ash Arena" my guildmates fighting vs other guild and that guild were some warlocks, when they put "zone of weakness" many of us got a bug, the skill bar was bugged bcs it was flickering too much fast, so basically all guild members that was in area got that bug... I no got proofs but is it, I hope u fix it thanks

I would really appreciate a video of the issue. 

If you have a chance to record next time it happens, please send to us in this same topic. Thanks.

22 hours ago, Zedeght said:

Same. You literally can't play even though the zone shouldn't be affecting you because there are already a lot of people standing on it. Unless you use antistun (mage/bd) you will be stunned forever lmao

1 hour ago, Drakoknight said:

@Zedeght it's best to show videos of issues like this for proof 

the problem is that there hasnt been ash arena since he made this topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Nolan locked this topic