sms option to buy miracle coins on venezuela!

Prenox

Hello. I'm a Venezuelan user and I think I speak for all Venezuelan players when I ask for the option of buying miracle coins through sms with Movilnet to be restored.  We have been seriously affected after the deletion of this purchase option due to the fact that the US dollar in our country is very difficult to obtain.  A lot of our teammates, including myself, have lost interest in the game because when said option has been taken away from us it puts us in disadvantage against the players from other countries.  I await for an early reply from your staff , and regards from Venezuelas from wslatino in emerald guild.

Creo que hablo por parte de todos los jugadores venezolanos cuando les pido que se reestablezca la opción para comprar miracle coins via sms con movilnet, nos vemos seriamente afectados tras haber eliminado esa opcion de compras ya que el dolar en nuestro pais esta seriamente regulado, muchos de nuestros compañeros y me incluyo en ellos hemos perdido interes en el juego ya que al quitarnos dicha opcion hemos quedado en desventaja ante los jugadores de distintos países. Espero pronta respuesta de su staff y un cordial saludo por parte de wslatino guild de venezolanos de emerald.

i used to buy mcoin frequently to equip my characters and trade items because i dont have enought time to hunt for drops..

and exactly the last paragraph on first post is in spanish, im from Venezuela too, im the leader of WsLatino on EU-Emerald and i also have lost interest on playing warspear... in the name of all wslatino members and other venezuelan players including me, i hope u devs can restore the sms service to Venezuela

Please release SMS option for charge mcoin, my country have several problems and limitations to get US $ promoted by the government  :( :facepalm:

Admin, GM, moderators help us Please!