Hi dear mods

I have an idea how to prevent theft in the

guild warehouse.

Assert point is the example if someone puts

something that can insert your amount of gold

to carry this through others.

This item is not including gold can just take a

leader and a person who threw it

If its possible please think about doing that.

Please coment

edit: The gold back to person who threw it / leader / warehouse

That's how I understand your suggestion

"So I was walking down the street and this girl shows up and today is Friday so I got a drink and my kid built a warehouse that big tree that electricians cut yesterday because that house with red bricks got demolished"

And if I understand you suggestion correctly, I disagree

Instead of trying to translate the topic post.. i decided to throw this quote in  :pardon:

Clan Stash Looting.

You have to be care to whom you give rank to. Having the stash open can result in stash looting ( stealing all possible items from the stash ).

I'd recommend only a trusted few and the leader should ever be able to take from the stash, and if anybody wants items they must have one of those with rank retrieve it for them. It's the best anti stash loot strategy on offer at this point in time.

Members of the guild should have an option where they can choose which rank can take  item from the warehouse that they have putted in. Like Im heir and I put Unity signs to warehouse. I want that only heirs and leader can take my Unity signs, so I will choose heir and leader from the option that I get before I put it in. If explorer try take it from the warehouse game gives warning that tells he/she cant take it.

Members of the guild should have an option where they can choose which rank can take  item from the warehouse that they have putted in. Like Im heir and I put Unity signs to warehouse. I want that only heirs and leader can take my Unity signs, so I will choose heir and leader from the option that I get before I put it in. If explorer try take it from the warehouse game gives warning that tells he/she cant take it.

Or, you just only don't make that guy a explorer. That's what the ranks are for. ;D

Instead of trying to translate the topic post.. i decided to throw this quote in  :pardon:

Lols.

Ya, a nice suggestion

Or, you just only don't make that guy a explorer. That's what the ranks are for. ;D

Looools! ;D

I talked with author of the topic - so this is his idea;

When you put an item to the warehouse u set up the price for it - in that case if anyone will take it, he need to pay for that. There are only 2 people who can just take this item without paying; leader and player who put it, so he basically want to make system that can protect YOUR items deposited into warehouse.

In my opinion it's useless, warehouse is made to deposit things for all members - chose ranks of members wisely so no one will cry about scaming. But if u need to deposit something because of low space in bag - u should buy pockets or stalls to hold few thing for yourself.

So Disagree.

Please, could you revisit your school and learn some understandable English? I can't even understand what you suggested. :nea:

I didnt have english in scool. Only Polish and German language i have used google translate

I didnt have english in scool. Only Polish and German language i have used google translate

Thats strange... Because here in Finland we must learn Finnish, Swedish and English. So why dont you learn it ? Tho' Finland and Poland have been both under Russian's will over 100 years...

Thats strange... Because here in Finland we must learn Finnish, Swedish and English. So why dont you learn it ? Tho' Finland and Poland have been both under Russian's will over 100 years...

wtf is that bro? Everyone learn those languages which they want to, I don't understand your comment; it's quite pointless.

/im from Poland too.

wtf is that bro? Everyone learn those languages which they want to, I don't understand your comment; it's quite pointless.

/im from Poland too.

I know... But You MUST learn Polish and Russian without your own permission for that... We must learn Swedish, English and Finnish... But I just think why you learn Russian instead of English...

I made comment for just interest

I know... But You MUST learn Polish and Russian without your own permission for that... We must learn Swedish, English and Finnish... But I just think why you learn Russian instead of English...

I made comment for just interest

Actually if you want to know we have to learn Polish and English and in adition we can learn German/Spanish/French/Russian.

Sometimes people just learnt english at school but because they didn't use that they forgot almost all language. So if they use any other language because of job etc they know it better. You understand now?

Actually if you want to know we have to learn Polish and English and in adition we can learn German/Spanish/French/Russian.

Sometimes people just learnt english at school but because they didn't use that they forgot almost all language. So if they use any other language because of job etc they know it better. You understand now?

I have understanded already.. and that answer I was looking for.. :)