Fix Blade Dancers Hamstring

tamoae

For one: this skill is dealing WAY too much damage, if i need to put numbers on the table, BD with 500 attack have a hamstring of 200 + 200 + 200.

For two: the range of this skill is BUGGED as hell, you see a BD on the other corner of screen yet he hamstrings you (may be a little exageration but is just to show how crazy bugged this skill is). So, 2 yards in descriptions range is like working with an enemy 4-5-6 yards away.  :facepalm:

For the second one: Its not only hamstring sometimes I get hit by a ranger from far far away.

Ranger have a 5 yard attack range (i believe), if you see he hitting you from 6 yards, thats kinda ok.

But 2 yards becoming 5 or 6 is crazy  :facepalm:

1.Not sure about this but i agree 2.Its the player positioning bug(which havent been fix yet\Your network connection. 

1: well, if the attack is higher than 500, you will see an even higher hamstring damage, look blade dancers sections, there is some screenshots on it. (if you werent sure about the damage)

2: im aware of position sycronization fail, 1 or 2 yards away from the "actual" position is kinda acceptable. what u see is bds from 5, 6 yards hamstringing you, meaning 3, 4 yards bugged position?

about network conection, i play it on pc with a good conection. yet this hamstring bug is happening a lot lately

Hamstring doesn't need fixing. The problem lies elsewhere...

if solved the syncronization problem, certainly would solve this 4 5 6 yards hamstring coming from hell. (i think  :blush: )

but still the damage hamstring deals is a LOT.

if you compare it with barb chop (i think this is the name) hamstring deals double the damage of chop, and can be even more than double depending on BDs amping.

Third , who care about this topic

Pretty sure a lot of people do :P

they just dont come to forum, but in game a lot of people complain about BD hamstring if you ask them. And if u read posts from early 2013 on BD section, you will see people had the same complains.

Remember, BD's are easily kited. Ham is their only saviour, leave the poor guys alone and let them have a high ham. 0.0

Thats why I would change my Hamstring attributes.. Actually making every class "hit" same amount of damage and canceling the effect where player stop moving for 1 sec after being hitted by any enemy force would be great. Also items with active and passive effects such as cc immune, movement speed, stat improvement, minor hp/energy healing and immunity will bring more challenging effects to the game. These active effects can be used by tapping hotkey. Passive effects can be always active, stacking by different kind of effects and can come active after different kind of effect. :)

• That's because of high amplified weapons & 5 SPs on it.
  • That's only a bug position.

• That's because of high amplified weapons & 5 SPs on it.
  • That's only a bug position.

1 - i know, but you dont see barb chop increase attack to 200+ because he have a +10 SD weapon.  hamstring increasing damage through amping is non sense, so in possible level 30, hamstring will be beasting everyone. use hamstring n go walk away, enemy will die anyways from the hit  :facepalm:

Fix the damage from Hamstring. Problem solved. Their two yard range is a counter measure from ranged attacks (which still doesn't make a lot of sense, since they have 4 ranged classes on their side, namely Priest, Mage, Druid and Ranger, which is one more than the MCakes)

That "range" problem ("other side of the screen" lmao :rofl:) would have to be solved by another means, namely, better sync.

like hell i care :wacko:

Why are you posting?

i agree fix hamstring its an OP skill with damage + silence + hold for a sec or two

it holds for 5 seconds i believe.

but hey, news for bds

Bladedancer

Rush - Blade Dancer rushes to specified area and, with some chance, stuns enemies inside this area. All enemies the Blade Dancer meets during the rush, will attack him during some time.

rush -> stun everyone -> choose a target and hamstring him --- target dead while being disabled for what? 8? 10 seconds?

it holds for 5 seconds i believe.

but hey, news for bds

Bladedancer

Rush - Blade Dancer rushes to specified area and, with some chance, stuns enemies inside this area. All enemies the Blade Dancer meets during the rush, will attack him during some time.

rush -> stun everyone -> choose a target and hamstring him --- target dead while being disabled for what? 8? 10 seconds?

Don't forget that the bd (for example) gets his own dmg dealt to himself during that time. (The shaman skill)

Don't forget that the bd (for example) gets his own dmg dealt to himself during that time. (The shaman skill)

everyone else is f****  :wacko:

You all forget that amp Amp AMP takes always control of the fight!  :bad:

well, go +10 n fight a +10 BD, u cant win cause of hamstring goes stronger n stronger by amp amp AMP

well, go +10 n fight a +10 BD, u cant win cause of hamstring goes stronger n stronger by amp amp AMP

Go Shaman, Necromancer, Druid, Warlock, Priest, Ranger, Mage against BD.... Hahaha.. BD will lose because kiting system is ducked up

Go Shaman, Necromancer, Druid, Warlock, Priest, Ranger, Mage against BD.... Hahaha.. BD will lose because kiting system is ♥♥♥♥ed up

kitting system is fuked up against BD...pala, barb, rogue and DK as well...

this obviously isnt a reason to make hamstring damage go as high as it possible can.

Let's check how this new BD skills work out and let's discuss it a little later.

It seems that they will be even more broken.

because i dont care... :wacko:

Then spare us of your paralogisms and gtfo.

best of best solution JUST MAKE A NEW BD CHARACTER . why waste ur time playing barb when u know its moe drain low. r.ofl

maybe this will be the achievemente of the year? mcs either quit or make elf, n game goes full elf population...

maybe this will be the achievemente of the year? mcs either quit or make elf, n game goes full elf population...

And all the mc population would be either a shaman or a rogue. (new skill)

Does warlock count already?

kitting system is fuked up against BD...pala, barb, rogue and DK as well...

this obviously isnt a reason to make hamstring damage go as high as it possible can.

this is the reason why hamstring exist for BDs

• 2 weeks later...

this is the reason why hamstring exist for BDs

thanks for stating the obvious.

the suggestion here is not about taking away hamstring is mostly about BALACING the damage it makes.

It disables for 5 seconds? cool, thats fair since i believe most stun/disable skills last that long at level 5.

Deals some ammount of damage in the process? ok, fair too.

But deal a HUGE ammount of damage? thats unbalanced and sure needs some fixing.

the syncronization problem...thats a whole other thing that they would have to work out for chars position to work properly.

Change the damage type of Hamstring into "Magical damage" so  BD's have to sacrifice some of their stats if they want a Hamstring with high damage.

Change the damage type of Hamstring into "Magical damage" so  BD's have to sacrifice some of their stats if they want a Hamstring with high damage.

thats what they done to dk and paladin  :bad:

if you get some reasonable stats, your magic sucks therefore you wont use ur skills at their best.

and if you go for magic...stats will be shit  :facepalm:

thats what they done to dk and paladin  :bad:

if you get some reasonable stats, your magic sucks therefore you wont use ur skills at their best.

and if you go for magic...stats will be shit  :facepalm:

That's what I wanted for BDs  :crazy:

They should remove range as well as reducing a little bit of damage. They have that skill now, they don't need ranged hamstring anymore. They can rush to the enemy. And the damage is still OP.