Templar - Reverse flow BUG!

TheCaster

Hello,

I would like to report a bug in the templar skill, reverse flow under the use of "Guild blessing". The skill is pushing enemies away even though there is supposed to be no interaction with enemies while blessing is on. 

This bug is already causing a major impact in all GvGs and Territory wars.

In the sapphire server during the last war, elves charged into legion town under guild blessing and templars used this to clear the center of the flag so they could free attack. Sadly I don't have the video for this.
Please watch the video below.

There was a similar situation where mages and paladin could freely attack with guild blessing on and it took months to fix resulting in many losses to one faction. Please look into this situation and do the needful at the earliest in order to avoid misuse of this scenario.

For example, the territory war is in 10 hours and this situation can cause 100s of players of the a particular faction to lose out.

@Holmes@snorlax@Peony@Nolan@Akasha@Higgings@Jcbreff

that's not a bug on templar skill, as a necro i can use acid rain because it doesnt need to be targeted at enemy and can be used to heal so it technically doesn't count as offensive skill. This has more to do with the fact that you can use some skills. But this would be solved by devs either making blessing so it disables all skill usage or by just changing skills such as reverse flow and acid rain to be "offensive skills" in database

On 7/16/2021 at 9:34 PM, Jcbreff said:

that's not a bug on templar skill,

I'll rephrase the title of the post if that's the case. 

But honestly, there's a big difference for a control skill working inside bless and acid rain which heals, won't you say? 

Unless the damage from rain is also transferred to the enemy while bless is on? 

Also by that logic, shouldn't a warlock circle stun the enemy while bless is on? 😅

Or weakness zone should be in effect. 

Edited by TheCaster

Here in the above video  player got pushed by a templer who had blessing on. Even if the skill can be used it should not push the enemy . Its same like how under blessing mages destroyed flag at war but was fixed . Yet this thing still not fixed. 20 30 templer come with blessing they put reverse flow on top of flag then they tele particular guild . The flag will die in few secs . Its  needs to be fixed bfre being abused for a long period of time .

if someone could record other control skill being used while under bless it would show if the problem is the same with more skills

On 7/16/2021 at 10:17 PM, Drakoknight said:

Blessing shouldn't even be used in war because of how much of a pain it is

This comes out to the overall pov that guild skills shouldn't be used in wars. But tbh that sounds pretty bland and boring. It'll just be 2 waves of factions charging at each other until someone takes down the flag.

Or someone with 100% resist spamming life scrolls on the flag.😪

@Nolan Could you please acknowledge the issue/ post?

Hmm yes, I believe as well that these skills should be nullified if Templar is under skills which make him untouchable. The same story goes for every single class capable to cast a ground skill under invincibility circumstances. 

Similar cases have been sorted out and considered bug, so it might happen the same with Templars. Not sure though if an adjustment of this kind will take place soon or in a month :/ (or if it will be corrected at all - it's all on devs) 

On 7/16/2021 at 10:46 PM, TheCaster said:

Hello,

I would like to report a bug in the templar skill, reverse flow under the use of "Guild blessing". The skill is pushing enemies away even though there is supposed to be no interaction with enemies while blessing is on. 

In the sapphire server during the last war, elves charged into legion town under guild blessing and templars used this to clear the center of the flag so they could free attack. Sadly I don't have the video for this.

There was a similar situation where mages and paladin could freely attack with guild blessing on and it took months to fix resulting in many losses to one faction. Please look into this situation and do the needful at the earliest in order to avoid misuse of this scenario.

For example, the territory war is in 10 hours and this situation can cause 100s of players of the a particular faction to lose out.

@Nolan@Holmes @Peony @snorlax will anything be done be done with this matter or it will remain the way it is . Already been 1 week bout this report n also the video proof with it . In chaos gvg templer come with blessing n push evry1 way . Same thing happened in past 3 wars n also merman. Dk skill ( death knight curse ) was responded n fixed in under 3 days

Edited by Buuuu

On 7/16/2021 at 10:46 PM, TheCaster said:

Hello,

@Holmes@snorlax@Peony@Nolan@Akasha@Higgings@Jcbreff

I agree with this post need to remove Templars skill under blessing which pushes players away

On 7/16/2021 at 11:04 PM, Jcbreff said:

that's not a bug on templar skill, as a necro i can use acid rain because it doesnt need to be targeted at enemy and can be used to heal so it technically doesn't count as offensive skill. This has more to do with the fact that you can use some skills. But this would be solved by devs either making blessing so it disables all skill usage or by just changing skills such as reverse flow and acid rain to be "offensive skills" in database

Necro skill "Acid rain" does 0 dmg when he/she use that skill under blessing and it doesn't affects the enemy player while walking

Hi there! 

Thanks for the report. I have passed it to the devs as soon the topic was created. I completely forgot to reply to you guys after :facepalm:

The devs tried to fix this skill so many times (unsuccessfully) that my opinion they might have to remake the skill from scratch, which is not an easy task. 

Guild Blessing is a very problematic skill, which is giving us a lot of headache for a while now :mega_shok:.  Trust me, we also want to have it sorted out and give you guys the best game experience. 

Therefore I kindly ask you guys to have a bit more patience. 

9 minutes ago, Nolan said:

hanks for the report. I have passed it to the devs as soon the topic was created. I completely forgot to reply to you guys after :facepalm:

Thank you very much! Appreciate it. :flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:
We just hope it gets fixed sooner than later. It's being blatantly used in gvgs and wars and we can't do anything about it for now. Can't attack them too since they're in bless.😓

• 5 months later...

@Nolan @snorlax @Holmes@Hedfucsince alot rebalances of skills n also damage reflections changes . Will we see this bug fix too in this update .been months with no changes  just for 1 bug . It's being abused at wars merman and other gvgs. Dk curse was fixed in just 1 week while Templar still abusing it ..they come under guild blessing n push people from middle spot ( it's not the mantra skill of Templar).post was made in July n it's December now . 5 months is alot of time I guess 

Edited by vegeta

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Nolan @Holmes @Hedfuc @Cardinal @snorlax spring update is coming the bug report has been months . Will this bug be ever fixed or we just need to keep endure it . It was reported in July 2021 now is March 2022 . Can we get info if it will be fixed ever or just it's just a favouritism for sentinel side 

@Nolan

You said it was forwarded to devs.

Did they go to skylore and stop caring about warspear?

I haven’t bought coins in 2 months and will continue to boycott until major issues are addressed.

Sentinals cry about legion skills and there’s a balance patch in 2 months. What does it take to get point across?

• Developer
В 03.03.2022 в 05:29, vegeta сказал:

spring update is coming the bug report has been months . Will this bug be ever fixed or we just need to keep endure it . It was reported in July 2021 now is March 2022 . Can we get info if it will be fixed ever or just it's just a favouritism for sentinel side 

Hello there!

First of all, I want to thank you for drawing our attention to the existing problems. It really helps us to make the game better:drinks:

Regarding the problem with the Guild Blessing: this error is a consequence of the fact that this skill was made much earlier than the Templar appeared and their mechanics do not interact well with each other.

Already at the moment we are working on many parts of the guild functionality. This will solve a lot of problems with balance and convenience. Some of these fixes may be included in the next update :happy:

5 hours ago, Holmes said:

Hello there!

First of all, I want to thank you for drawing our attention to the existing problems. It really helps us to make the game better:drinks:

Regarding the problem with the Guild Blessing: this error is a consequence of the fact that this skill was made much earlier than the Templar appeared and their mechanics do not interact well with each other.

Already at the moment we are working on many parts of the guild functionality. This will solve a lot of problems with balance and convenience. Some of these fixes may be included in the next update :happy:

@Holmes

Are we going to look at some of the Elf side skills also? Sentinels are overpowered ATM and when they post things on forum/ email warspear you guys come up with a balance patch. 

The last “balance patch” nearly killed most MC characters. 

Can you give barbarian or deathknight a shield as good as the paladin?  Is that normal for warden to be immortal? Should 5 templar’s be able to push an entire guild away?

I know it’s hard to make everyone happy, but MC side is struggling on population/ and pretty weak compared to ELF. 

1 hour ago, Sh0ckboner said:

@Holmes

Are we going to look at some of the Elf side skills also? Sentinels are overpowered ATM and when they post things on forum/ email warspear you guys come up with a balance patch. 

The last “balance patch” nearly killed most MC characters. 

Can you give barbarian or deathknight a shield as good as the paladin?  Is that normal for warden to be immortal? Should 5 templar’s be able to push an entire guild away?

I know it’s hard to make everyone happy, but MC side is struggling on population/ and pretty weak compared to ELF. 

You have to create a separate topic in a different section, suggesting what changes you'd like to see.  :smile:

• Nolan locked this topic