Jump to content

Politica de punição de anti-jogo na Arena


 Share

Recommended Posts

Não venho trazer uma ideia, mas sim, chamar a atenção de toda equipe de gerenciamento do game.  Os  desenvolvedores não precisão de mais ideias para criar uma política de anti-jogo e aplicar punições a jogadores indesejáveis na arena, Fazer uma reformulação no sistema da arena,  trazer um balanceamento para dá aos player uma melhor sensação de jogabilidade.

Posso dá um exemplo: 5x5 nível necessário (18-32), onde um  lvl baixo pode agregar em uma briga de cachorro Grande ? 

Entendeu o que quero dizer ? 

Seria de extrema importância se o sistema da Arena em geral passa-se por uma reformulação justa para todos os players. E claro, A CRIAÇÃO DE UMA SISTEMA DE PUNIÇÃO PARA PLAYERS QUE PREJUDICAM A JOGABILIDADE DE OUTROS PLAYERS! 

 

Espero que veja esse post e me responda. 

Porque sinceramente, esse jogo é muito atrasado em suas políticas.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Christovão Cruz de Oliveira said:

Não venho trazer uma ideia, mas sim, chamar a atenção de toda equipe de gerenciamento do game.  Os  desenvolvedores não precisão de mais ideias para criar uma política de anti-jogo e aplicar punições a jogadores indesejáveis na arena, Fazer uma reformulação no sistema da arena,  trazer um balanceamento para dá aos player uma melhor sensação de jogabilidade.

Posso dá um exemplo: 5x5 nível necessário (18-32), onde um  lvl baixo pode agregar em uma briga de cachorro Grande ? 

Entendeu o que quero dizer ? 

Seria de extrema importância se o sistema da Arena em geral passa-se por uma reformulação justa para todos os players. E claro, A CRIAÇÃO DE UMA SISTEMA DE PUNIÇÃO PARA PLAYERS QUE PREJUDICAM A JOGABILIDADE DE OUTROS PLAYERS! 

 

Espero que veja esse post e me responda. 

Porque sinceramente, esse jogo é muito atrasado em suas políticas.

Não tem nada de errado o jogo dar a liberdade aos players de decidir como usufruir do sistema de arena. Se tem outros jogadores que "prejudicam" a sua jogabilidade a solução é não jogar arena:thumbs_up1:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Christovão Cruz de Oliveira said:

I'm not bringing an idea, but rather, to draw the attention of the entire game management team. Developers don't need more ideas to create an anti-game policy and apply punishments to undesirable players in the arena, Make a revamping of the arena system, bring a balance to give players a better gameplay feel.

Can I give an example: 5x5 level required (18-32), where a low lvl can add up to a Great Dogfight?

Understand what I mean?

It would be extremely important if the Arena system in general undergoes a fair reformulation for all players. And of course, THE CREATION OF A PUNISHMENT SYSTEM FOR PLAYERS THAT HARM THE GAMEPLAY OF OTHER PLAYERS!

 

I hope you see this post and answer me.

Because honestly, this game is way behind in its politics.

I used google translate and i hope it translated your text well enough

 

Is this about players afking in arena to make winning easy for the other side

2 hours ago, GalaxyRekt said:

There's nothing wrong with the game giving players the freedom to decide how to use the arena system. If you have other players that "damage" your gameplay, the solution is not to play arena:thumbs_up1:

yeah its up to the players themselves to decide if they want to lose on purpose, hurting 0-4 other players in the process

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

I used google translate and i hope it translated your text well enough

 

Is this about players afking in arena to make winning easy for the other side

yeah its up to the players themselves to decide if they want to lose on purpose, hurting 0-4 other players in the process

Adding new rules as the OP suggests won't change that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

Adding new rules as the OP suggests won't change that.

there are always loopholes to get around rules 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

there are always loopholes to get around rules 

Yes. Also people that are using that to their advantage won't stop because there is a new rule. "Oh now I can no longer do this, what a shame 🥲 guess I'll stop".
They would really need to redesign the arena system to make it so that no one actually finds the need to ruin it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

Yes. Also people that are using that to their advantage won't stop because there is a new rule. "Oh now I can no longer do this, what a shame 🥲 guess I'll stop".
They would really need to redesign the arena system to make it so that no one actually finds the need to ruin it. 

hypothetically if you could redesign arena what would you change to make it to that no one wants to give easy wins or participate in ingame match fixing such as "up win"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

hypothetically if you could redesign arena what would you change to make it to that no one wants to give easy wins or participate in ingame match fixing such as "up win"

"up win" only exists because of the way rewards system works. It would be way better, for example, to have a personal arena rank (that wouldn't affect matchmaking) that would basically give you X amount of imperials each day just by maintaining your rank. This would create an opening for stuff like daily arena missions, ranked matches, etc. 
It is not simple because of the low amount of players demanding. If you had, for example, 1000 demands at any given time then the arena system wouldn't even need to be changed.

But I think that a rank based system would solve most of the problems.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...