Politica de punição de anti-jogo na Arena

Não venho trazer uma ideia, mas sim, chamar a atenção de toda equipe de gerenciamento do game.  Os  desenvolvedores não precisão de mais ideias para criar uma política de anti-jogo e aplicar punições a jogadores indesejáveis na arena, Fazer uma reformulação no sistema da arena,  trazer um balanceamento para dá aos player uma melhor sensação de jogabilidade.

Posso dá um exemplo: 5x5 nível necessário (18-32), onde um  lvl baixo pode agregar em uma briga de cachorro Grande ? 

Entendeu o que quero dizer ? 

Seria de extrema importância se o sistema da Arena em geral passa-se por uma reformulação justa para todos os players. E claro, A CRIAÇÃO DE UMA SISTEMA DE PUNIÇÃO PARA PLAYERS QUE PREJUDICAM A JOGABILIDADE DE OUTROS PLAYERS! 

Espero que veja esse post e me responda. 

Porque sinceramente, esse jogo é muito atrasado em suas políticas.

1 hour ago, Christovão Cruz de Oliveira said:

Não venho trazer uma ideia, mas sim, chamar a atenção de toda equipe de gerenciamento do game.  Os  desenvolvedores não precisão de mais ideias para criar uma política de anti-jogo e aplicar punições a jogadores indesejáveis na arena, Fazer uma reformulação no sistema da arena,  trazer um balanceamento para dá aos player uma melhor sensação de jogabilidade.

Posso dá um exemplo: 5x5 nível necessário (18-32), onde um  lvl baixo pode agregar em uma briga de cachorro Grande ? 

Seria de extrema importância se o sistema da Arena em geral passa-se por uma reformulação justa para todos os players. E claro, A CRIAÇÃO DE UMA SISTEMA DE PUNIÇÃO PARA PLAYERS QUE PREJUDICAM A JOGABILIDADE DE OUTROS PLAYERS! 

Não tem nada de errado o jogo dar a liberdade aos players de decidir como usufruir do sistema de arena. Se tem outros jogadores que "prejudicam" a sua jogabilidade a solução é não jogar arena:thumbs_up1:

4 hours ago, Christovão Cruz de Oliveira said:

I'm not bringing an idea, but rather, to draw the attention of the entire game management team. Developers don't need more ideas to create an anti-game policy and apply punishments to undesirable players in the arena, Make a revamping of the arena system, bring a balance to give players a better gameplay feel.

Can I give an example: 5x5 level required (18-32), where a low lvl can add up to a Great Dogfight?

Understand what I mean?

It would be extremely important if the Arena system in general undergoes a fair reformulation for all players. And of course, THE CREATION OF A PUNISHMENT SYSTEM FOR PLAYERS THAT HARM THE GAMEPLAY OF OTHER PLAYERS!

I hope you see this post and answer me.

Because honestly, this game is way behind in its politics.

I used google translate and i hope it translated your text well enough

Is this about players afking in arena to make winning easy for the other side

2 hours ago, GalaxyRekt said:

There's nothing wrong with the game giving players the freedom to decide how to use the arena system. If you have other players that "damage" your gameplay, the solution is not to play arena:thumbs_up1:

yeah its up to the players themselves to decide if they want to lose on purpose, hurting 0-4 other players in the process

2 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

I used google translate and i hope it translated your text well enough

Is this about players afking in arena to make winning easy for the other side

yeah its up to the players themselves to decide if they want to lose on purpose, hurting 0-4 other players in the process

Adding new rules as the OP suggests won't change that.

41 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

Adding new rules as the OP suggests won't change that.

there are always loopholes to get around rules 

12 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

there are always loopholes to get around rules 

Yes. Also people that are using that to their advantage won't stop because there is a new rule. "Oh now I can no longer do this, what a shame 🥲 guess I'll stop".
They would really need to redesign the arena system to make it so that no one actually finds the need to ruin it. 

53 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

Yes. Also people that are using that to their advantage won't stop because there is a new rule. "Oh now I can no longer do this, what a shame 🥲 guess I'll stop".
They would really need to redesign the arena system to make it so that no one actually finds the need to ruin it. 

hypothetically if you could redesign arena what would you change to make it to that no one wants to give easy wins or participate in ingame match fixing such as "up win"

3 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

hypothetically if you could redesign arena what would you change to make it to that no one wants to give easy wins or participate in ingame match fixing such as "up win"

"up win" only exists because of the way rewards system works. It would be way better, for example, to have a personal arena rank (that wouldn't affect matchmaking) that would basically give you X amount of imperials each day just by maintaining your rank. This would create an opening for stuff like daily arena missions, ranked matches, etc. 
It is not simple because of the low amount of players demanding. If you had, for example, 1000 demands at any given time then the arena system wouldn't even need to be changed.

But I think that a rank based system would solve most of the problems.

• 3 months later...
On 7/16/2021 at 9:08 AM, Christovão Cruz de Oliveira said:

Eu concordo com vc...

Arena esta lamentavel , se fosse meu deletaria e fazia tudo novo na arena, não ia suportar trapaça em algo rankeado (sou radical).

On 7/16/2021 at 11:05 AM, triggeredAF said:

Não tem nada de errado o jogo dar a liberdade aos players de decidir como usufruir do sistema de arena. Se tem outros jogadores que "prejudicam" a sua jogabilidade a solução é não jogar arena:thumbs_up1:

Papinho de quem joga win e lose, kkkk!!!

• 1 month later...
On 7/16/2021 at 11:05 AM, triggeredAF said:

Nossaaa, genial !

Vc deve ter uns -1000 QI 

On 16/07/2021 at 17:07, Jcbreff said:

sempre há brechas para contornar as regras 

SIM, Mas há sempre ideias para diminuir essa inconveniência

48 minutes ago, Christovão Cruz de Oliveira said:

Nossaaa, great!

You must have like -1000 IQ 

YES, but there are always ideas to alleviate this inconvenience

que ideias você tem para isso?

• 7 months later...
On 12/21/2021 at 8:37 AM, Jcbreff said:

que ideias você tem para isso?

Posso não ser ele mas... aqui vem uma ideia boa (não foi minha a princípio) um sistema que dê rank aos que mais vencem e diminua quem perde muito.

Fazendo quem é rank alto não conseguir lutar contra os que são de rank baixo.

(A partir de agora é minha opinião) 

pode criar um sistema onde o pessoal de rank alto ganhe ligeiramente mais que os de rank baixo e recompensas basicas pra quem sobe de rank.

E mudar os lvls de que podem fazer a mesma arena: 18-25 e 26-32