JC-CLAN [Justice Comunity] book

Scout

:(where is me? Aha... They accept only strong and rich but i'm not  :crazy: i just enter arena 10times a day, 5cc a day and about 20to 40experience a day, i'm a lv 17bd... I don't have good item, just a weak cloak, noob helmet, pumpkin amulet and rings, cc shirt, cc gloves, cc shoes, acute falchion(ap) and acute dirk... No outfit :crazy: can i join? :crazy:

:(where is me? Aha... They accept only strong and rich but i'm not  :crazy: i just enter arena 10times a day, 5cc a day and about 20to 40experience a day, i'm a lv 17bd... I don't have good item, just a weak cloak, noob helmet, pumpkin amulet and rings, cc shirt, cc gloves, cc shoes, acute falchion(ap) and acute dirk... No outfit :crazy: can i join? :crazy:

sure all elf can join,,but must finish quest in first island for join,

what name your elf

Why are you letting Healerx into the clan scout?  :facepalm:  He clearly finds more fun on the MC side, and MC are our enemy. And he said it himself, he is commander for them. So basically you let a traitor in the clan??

Hi guys, ready for new dungeon, we must cooperate for that, i ll be there.

I like it! We should farm those bosses like crazy and get ahead on strong items :friends:

Why are you letting Healerx into the clan scout?  :facepalm:  He clearly finds more fun on the MC side, and MC are our enemy. And he said it himself, he is commander for them. So basically you let a traitor in the clan??

lol im not add he in clan :facepalm: ,,im know he have acc mc and elf,,see our list member in page 1 :good:

I'm not naked anymore after lost my Violet Mail of vanguard in Amplificition field and now i'm begin my journey and soon you'll see me in the top player :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey our plan to dominate the labrinth bosses underway? ....we should not let mc farm boss if we on...atleast take 75% of bosses undercontrol :diablo:

hey our plan to dominate the labrinth bosses underway? ....we should not let mc farm boss if we on...atleast take 75% of bosses undercontrol :diablo:

offcourse,, i get info,,old elf will play again for serch new item and we all will get that,, :lol:

Damn, Can I join with my lvl 3 BD in Sapphire?  ;D  I wanna own Astral Labyrinth too  :blush:

sory bro i have new rules to join this clan,,

1.minimal lv 13 and he/she was elf

2.not greedy/selfish

3.love heaven  ;D

4.,and if you girl you must kiss me first to join :lol: (jk lol)

Okay I lvl BD to 13 then,

I love kitties not heaven, that good enough?  ;D

I not selfish only if there kitty I will be selfish cause All kitty mine  :blush:

I'm boy  :tease:

Okay I lvl BD to 13 then,

I love kitties not heaven, that good enough?  ;D

I not selfish only if there kitty I will be selfish cause All kitty mine  :blush:

I'm boy  :tease:

ok tell me when you have level 13, :good: , i can help you until up lvel 13 for kill bos

but pay me for harbour only,,coz im poor :blush: ,

if you boy,,you must pay me too 1 gold :lol: .(lol jk)

greedy elf

remember greedy bring no luck  :spiteful:

greedy elf

ahahaha,,you wrong,,that not greedy,,

but that was a spirit  :tease: for new update :yahoo:

hey clear ur thoughts...its a sporty comment of on going update...i olso hope u guys dragons also do the same

greedy elf

greedy elf

Balik ke elf aj lo  :lol:

Back to ur mama who born u soul...i still remember how ur pity that mc longtime ago  8)

Justic community? I think its good, but one thing... I dont really understand... You should always notice trade chat, i always SHOUT when bad thing happen. DRUID! A cheap druid use CHEAP TRICK  to win in arena, he use tangle... When i almost kill him, he use tangle, run n heal, and again and again... I knew i cant win 2druids :facepalm: but i need true enemy, not COWARDLY DOG as my enemy... I'm not show his name, but he know himself, he's a druid... Hope this COWARDLY DOG can change his habit :facepalm: i dont care what will u guy say, but i still support my comment... Dont say I'M WRONG... COWARDLY DOGGY... The man afraid of his own WEAKNESS... So used CHEAP TRICK to win, LOSE CUZ JUSTIC better than WIN CUZ BITE as DOG...

Justic community? I think its good, but one thing... I dont really understand... You should always notice trade chat, i always SHOUT when bad thing happen. DRUID! A cheap druid use CHEAP TRICK  to win in arena, he use tangle... When i almost kill him, he use tangle, run n heal, and again and again... I knew i cant win 2druids :facepalm: but i need true enemy, not COWARDLY DOG as my enemy... I'm not show his name, but he know himself, he's a druid... Hope this COWARDLY DOG can change his habit :facepalm: i dont care what will u guy say, but i still support my comment... Dont say I'M WRONG... COWARDLY DOGGY... The man afraid of his own WEAKNESS... So used CHEAP TRICK to win, LOSE CUZ JUSTIC better than WIN CUZ BITE as DOG...

I don't hope it's me... Coz I did that a few times to win in arena  :blush:

i think we should rearrange the list...some of them inactive should be kicked...we better reduce the number to only active guys :bomb: ?

i think we should rearrange the list...some of them inactive should be kicked...we better reduce the number to only active guys :bomb: ?

agree,, i will kick member when they not online atleast 1 or 2 weak after update,,

and i will share some party permanen for  jc clan,,

wt do i get to sign up :'( y im not in it :( :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :( :( :(

if want join pv me :give_rose: remember to kiss me :blush: ,

dont wory bro,,pvp tour just for ranger vs ranger bd vs bd druid vs druid

but if you want try vs other you can :good: ,,

cheer up ;D

Darklordi is Stealer! My Ranger is Picasso doing Pirate captain... Then i was going out a moment and one party killed it, we wait about 10mn... And when Pirate captain born, Darklordi come and kill him... That's not fair... He such as noob STEALER because only him is high level... I don't want to team or group with this STEALER ]:> it's not good for ELVEN if there is STEALER that stole lv 7's quest

Darklordi is Stealer! My Ranger is Picasso doing Pirate captain... Then i was going out a moment and one party killed it, we wait about 10mn... And when Pirate captain born, Darklordi come and kill him... That's not fair... He such as noob STEALER because only him is high level... I don't want to team or group with this STEALER ]:> it's not good for ELVEN if there is STEALER that stole lv 7's quest

relex bro,,you can cek in page 1 about jc member list,,

he not in memeber jc list,, ;D

relex bro,,you can cek in page 1 about jc member list,,

he not in memeber jc list,, ;D

he's an elf, i jus share this noob's story... I'm so GLAD that he's not here... And remind Justic not to accept thief to join...  problem, darklordi? Опубликованное фото

:dirol: hy im here want to serching ppl to join this clan,,

this clan rulez

1.must help each ppl  in clan jc

2.no cheater

3.not have enemy for same elf

4.clan not for greedy and selfish ppls

5.love heaven :wacko:

and we can discusion some new idea for this clan,just tell me what your suggestion,

and pv me if want join or post in here.

and im still serching vice leader,lead attack(2ppl),lead defend(2),team suces(5)

(will we vote)

im wish you join,have fun together,finish quest together,and farm together

glory JC-CLAN

our friends in JC-CLAN

1.scout-ranger lv 18

2.zinker-druid lv 18

3.strawberry-druid lv 18

4.tethsy-bladedancer lv 16

5.blazze-druid lv 18

6.analyze-ranger lv 18

7.xrainbowzx-ranger lv 18

8.jaw-bladedancer lv 18

9.kilstation-bladedancer lv 18

10.pliskin-bladedancer lv 18

11.mrx-ranger lv 18

12.yasmina-druid lv 14

13.eeyore-druid lv 15

14.koskiller-ranger lv 18

15.djabrix-druid lv 18

16.icekiller-druid lv 18

17.kartt-bladedancer lv 14

18.xmoonlight-bladedancer lv 18

19.xassassin-bladedancer lv 15

20.dew-bladedancer lv 18

21.variance-ranger lv 18

22.meowkitty-bladedancer lv 14

23.kingblade-bladedancer lv 18

24.ulpi-ranger lv 15

25.proserpine-druid lv 18

26.melvain-druid lv 18

27.elteras-bladedancer lv 18

28.lvinz-druid lv 18

29.pummy-ranger lv 18

30.philliplou-bladedancer lv 18

31.feast-ranger lv 16

32.vestorya-ranger lv 18

33.grocery-bladedancer lv 18

34.savageking-bladedancer lv 18

35.absynthe-ranger lv 18

36.thaitanium-bladedancer lv 18

37.shubs-bladedancer lv 18

38.iilarexii-ranger lv 18

39.greenhood-ranger lv 15

40.xxxsmoke-ranger lv 15

41.skullygurl-druid lv 15

42.skullyboy-ranger lv 15

43.perezkilla-druid lv 17

44.eisha-druid lv 18

45.yav-bladedance lv 18

46.smofa-ranger lv 17

47.hightop-ranger lv 18

48.saipj-druid lv 18

49.manofact-bladedancer lv 18

HEY someone join the Clan please, i don't want to be the LAST man....... Don't let me be the last u know Опубликованное фото

hehehe...dont worry we shall remove many inactive ppl n cut the list...i think to 25-35 n then add few more new.active ppl...but i dont think thres any point in just increasing number of members...i think 40-50 ppl will be limit after all we r.just a clan not elven server ::) trust me ...less members+more active=we can help all ppl to.grow in clan:) just suggestions