[2021.07.14] Game servers restart

Peony

kP7ZH05v8DU.jpg

Dear players!

Please note that tomorrow, 15.07.2021, at 10:00 CEST, the game servers will be restarted. Following the reboot, the following changes will be made:

• fixed a bug causing a player in the Arena, where the level increases to the maximum in the category, received missions that are not related to his real level, when changing the tasks of the Season of activities;
  • fixed a bug when some Guilds could gain an advantage at a guild event "Mermen Trials" by using some combat skills (for example, “Guardian of the Guild”) before the start of the event - now all the effects from guild skills that are not available to the enemy are removed when entering the stage of event;
  • fixed a bug where a Chieftain did not receive the ”Sleep" effect when  he used "Thrashing" skill on a player with the effect of a Magic Relic of Deceptive Control 

The game will be unavailable for approximately 15 minutes.

Please also don’t forget that used elixirs and minions are paused and seeker’s endurance will be restored if at the moment of the reboot the player was in a dungeon.

Don’t plan anything important for that time.

We apologize for any inconvenience. 

AIGRIND 

5 hours ago, Peony said:

fixed a bug where a Chieftain did not receive the ”Sleep" effect when  he used "Thrashing" skill on a player with the effect of a Magic Relic of Deceptive Control 

Serious?

SERIOUS!?!?!?

WHY PUT THIS IF THE CHIEFTAIN WHEN PUT TRASHING SKILL DOESN'T STUN ENEMY!??
This game is reaching its limit! WTF! 

SO IF I USE TRASHING ON A DRUID THAT HAVE "DECEPTIVE CONTROL RELIC" I GET STUN? WHEN HE DON'T??!?!?
SO DRUID CAN EASELY STUN ME AGAIN AND CONTINUE PERMA STUNNING?

4 minutes ago, Zedeght said:

Serious?

SERIOUS!?!?!?

WHY PUT THIS IF THE CHIEFTAIN WHEN PUT TRASHING SKILL DOESN'T STUN ENEMY!??
This game is reaching its limit! WTF! 

Wym? I don't understand what you mean

30 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Wym? I don't understand what you mean

LOL! "TRASHING SKILL FROM CHIEFTAIN" JUST DECREASES % OF DAMAGE AND % OF ATTACK SPEED! AND DON'T PERMIT THE ENEMY MOVES, BUT ENEMY CAN USE SKILLS!

1/4 = 4 secs debuff
2/4 = 4 secs debuff
3/4 = 6 secs debuff
4/4 = 6 secs debuff

SO IF ENEMY HAVE DECEPTIVE CONTROL, AND I USE TRASHING I GET STUN BY THE RELIC, BUT ENEMY CAN STILL USING SKILLS AND CAN STUN ME AGAIN???

IS THIS FAIR FOR CHIEFTAINS?

38 minutes ago, Zedeght said:

LOL! "TRASHING SKILL FROM CHIEFTAIN" JUST DECREASES % OF DAMAGE AND % OF ATTACK SPEED! AND DON'T PERMIT THE ENEMY MOVES, BUT ENEMY CAN USE SKILLS!

1/4 = 4 secs debuff
2/4 = 4 secs debuff
3/4 = 6 secs debuff
4/4 = 6 secs debuff

SO IF ENEMY HAVE DECEPTIVE CONTROL, AND I USE TRASHING I GET STUN BY THE RELIC, BUT ENEMY CAN STILL USING SKILLS AND CAN STUN ME AGAIN???

That's not fair at all

6 hours ago, Peony said:

fixed a bug where a Chieftain did not receive the ”Sleep" effect when  he used "Thrashing" skill on a player with the effect of a Magic Relic of Deceptive Control 

well I really hope chieftain get some good skill changes(nerf) cause it more cancer then charmer now.

42 minutes ago, HeartsBane said:

well I really hope chieftain get some good skill changes(nerf) cause it more cancer then charmer now.

Charmer come whith 7 + 1 bird + arena minion + pumpkin guard dog and call it 1v1 ;-; 

2 hours ago, Zedeght said:

1/4 = 4 secs debuff
2/4 = 4 secs debuff
3/4 = 6 secs debuff
4/4 = 6 secs debuff

Really cry for a relic -_-?  And don't mention chief skill in pvp and group fight more annoying than charmer also  thrashing still underated skill  can't move for 6sec and - a loot dmg so why cry? Druid stun you? Use octo book/resist no problems.

57 minutes ago, Som said:

Really cry for a relic -_-?  And don't mention chief skill in pvp and group fight more annoying than charmer also  thrashing still underated skill  can't move for 6sec and - a loot dmg so why cry? Druid stun you? Use octo book/resist no problems.

Oh so you really think get those books are easy? ok imagine you are a char, when you just put a "¡¡¡DEBUFF!!!" (NOT A STUN) to enemy, and enemy have the relic of Deceptive Controlyou will really like you get stun by the relic? if you just put a "¡¡¡DEBUFF!!!" to enemy?

ok now let's see

you really thing trashing is a stunning? relic says control effects, but is stupid get a stun just for put a debuff that no permit you to move? but you can still using skills... 

Is like paladin or druid

druid have 3/5 basic stun skill, is unfair they get a stun by the relic like paladin too, because they don't silence enemy or enemies... but when skill reach to 4/5 that is fair because enemies get silence and can't do nothing, that happens with the chieftain, chieftain just dont permit enemies moves and put a debuff into them, but never in each upgrade of skill can silence enemies, so why this change? is unfair this

1 hour ago, Zedeght said:

Oh so you really think get those books are easy? ok imagine you are a char, when you just put a "¡¡¡DEBUFF!!!" (NOT A STUN) to enemy, and enemy have the relic of Deceptive Controlyou will really like you get stun by the relic? if you just put a "¡¡¡DEBUFF!!!" to enemy?

ok now let's see

you really thing trashing is a stunning? relic says control effects, but is stupid get a stun just for put a debuff that no permit you to move? but you can still using skills... 

Is like paladin or druid

druid have 3/5 basic stun skill, is unfair they get a stun by the relic like paladin too, because they don't silence enemy or enemies... but when skill reach to 4/5 that is fair because enemies get silence and can't do nothing, that happens with the chieftain, chieftain just dont permit enemies moves and put a debuff into them, but never in each upgrade of skill can silence enemies, so why this change? is unfair this

Lmao. Your class already has movement speed, damage and defensive abilities (all of them overpowered and should be nerfed) and you also want to have stun? What a f joke

50 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

Lmao. Your class already has movement speed, damage and defensive abilities (all of them overpowered and should be nerfed) and you also want to have stun? What a f joke

Should we mention the Blade Dancer class? They can use heavy armor, dual wielding with little penalties, uses 2 axes, 2 swords, or 2 daggers, has rush with aoe stun, AND is a excellent tank and damage???? 

19 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Should we mention the Blade Dancer class? They can use heavy armor, dual wielding with little penalties, uses 2 axes, 2 swords, or 2 daggers, has rush with aoe stun, AND is a excellent tank and damage???? 

Jeez, stop the train. bd isn't even remotely a tank, just because he wears heavy armor doesn't mean he's a tank, after all it lacks 3 main things: a shield, damage reduction and healing. "Excellent":fuck_that: 

Edited by Fabr

4 minutes ago, Fabr said:

Jeez, stop the train. bd isn't even remotely a tank, just because he wears heavy armor doesn't mean he's a tank, after all it lacks 3 main things: a shield, damage reduction and healing.

So your telling me a class that can withstand multiple rogues in full pvp gear isn't a tank? They don't need a shield if they have swords with parry. 

1 minute ago, Drakoknight said:

So your telling me a class that can withstand multiple rogues in full pvp gear isn't a tank? They don't need a shield if they have swords with parry. 

Bd support multiple rogues? it barely supports 1, thanks to the dodges. Yes he manages to have more parry, but he won't be able to do anything against archers and wizards

10 minutes ago, Fabr said:

Bd support multiple rogues? it barely supports 1, thanks to the dodges. Yes he manages to have more parry, but he won't be able to do anything against archers and wizards

Hunters really isn't all that good compared to Rangers. Warlocks needs a major buff, just like DeathKnights. The Legion only has 1 damage spellcaster, 2 support casters, 1 hybrid, 2 melee damage, 2 tanks. Sentinels have 2 (op) tanks, 2 dmg, 1 ranged dmg, 2 support casters, 1 dmg caster, 1 what ever a BD is, 1 powerful hybrid

11 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Hunters really isn't all that good compared to Rangers. Warlocks needs a major buff, just like DeathKnights. The Legion only has 1 damage spellcaster, 2 support casters, 1 hybrid, 2 melee damage, 2 tanks. Sentinels have 2 (op) tanks, 2 dmg, 1 ranged dmg, 2 support casters, 1 dmg caster, 1 what ever a BD is, 1 powerful hybrid

Hunter has more control than ranger, so he's better at pvp, but has less damage. And wait, legion has 2 damage spellcaster, lock and chieftain. Bd is a good dmg, but not suitable as a tank.

4 hours ago, Zedeght said:

ok now let's see

Is like paladin or druid

Yes, the game considers a "can't move" effect as a control. I also find this very unfair.

4 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

The only thing bd really has is damage and antistun. As a tank it's useless (unless you focus 100% on defensive stats thus losing damage). 

12 hours ago, Zedeght said:

1/4 = 4 secs debuff
2/4 = 4 secs debuff
3/4 = 6 secs debuff
4/4 = 6 secs debuff

bro lol since when disabling skills stun people

mage chains = doesnt stun

paladin fetter = doesnt stun

shaman quake = doesnt stun

chieftain trashing is like chains of mage they never stun stop writing in caps mate

Ehh, just cast the resist skill to avoid that relic debuff. I see the fixes, but I don't see anything needing to be nerf atm. Yes BD strong in pvp and can solo well built. Gotta remember the bigger picture. Including: [(WAR)] & [(PVE)].

Getting stun? Gets some resist in your gear

Die fast in PVE? Get some solidity

Can't tank? Block and Parry

Lastly, scrolls and pots are so underrated. Everyone just trash them thinking they're useless. If you're high level player and still haven't figures out the pros and cons. Here's an advice - *Get Good*

3 hours ago, lallouss said:

bro lol since when disabling skills stun people

mage chains = doesnt stun

paladin fetter = doesnt stun

shaman quake = doesnt stun

chieftain trashing is like chains of mage they never stun stop writing in caps mate

It's called "root skills" in terms of RPG nomenclature. 

49 minutes ago, Higgings said:

It's called "root skills" in terms of RPG nomenclature. 

Glad I'm not the only one. Seems like players in this game doesn't know the difference between stun, silence, root and also petrified(charmer)

Urgent!!! Urgent!!! We cannot access the Grotto event,it's a bug。

5 hours ago, Peony said:

UPD:服务器正在运行!

11 hours ago, Fabr said:

Hunter has more control than ranger, so he's better at pvp, but has less damage. And wait, legion has 2 damage spellcaster, lock and chieftain. Bd is a good dmg, but not suitable as a tank.

Chieftain is damage not spellcaster

1 hour ago, yinglun said:

Fixed, thanks! 

• Holmes unpinned this topic