Charmer vs. Donkey Kong

Matotuxs

What are the pros and cons of these two forsaken characters and who is better for solo/teamwork synergy?

Side question: do you still need chainless league respect for berengers tower difficulty levels?

13 hours ago, Matotuxs said:

What are the pros and cons of these two forsaken characters and who is better for solo/teamwork synergy?

I am sincerely confused 

13 hours ago, Matotuxs said:

Side question: do you still need chainless league respect for berengers tower difficulty levels?

Aye. 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

I am sincerely confused

Ah, my bad.

I meant what are the pros and cons of charmer and same for the Death Knight, letter anagram has triggered my monkey senses

Charmers are not as good as DeathKnight when tanking until level 18 if you pair the right expert skills you can beat the dk. Although the DK beats charmer in waves of enemies and pure tanking. Charmers are support tanks like paladin and templar as dk is dmg tank

14 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Charmers are not as good as DeathKnight when tanking until level 18 if you pair the right expert skills you can beat the dk. Although the DK beats charmer in waves of enemies and pure tanking. Charmers are support tanks like paladin and templar as dk is dmg tank

I see, thank you a lot

On 7/13/2021 at 1:51 PM, Matotuxs said:

Ah, my bad.

I meant what are the pros and cons of charmer and same for the Death Knight, letter anagram has triggered my monkey senses

Ok, it was hilarious xd

Well, the difference nowadays is that Charmer has better tanking skills if we speak of PvE environment, 1vs1.

In other scenarios which see yourself being seized by a group of mobs, DK is more suitable (just because of AoE aggro... give it to Charmer and it will be the best Tank of mc side)