Fateful Connection

It's been some time since I reported the abilities "Fateful connection and infection" but it's the fateful connection that is passing all or almost all the "debuffs" on the legion's side. This is disproportionate. While many say it isn't, I see a big problem over the years. Unfortunately I know there are things and delays happen, but I hope they fix it as soon as possible. By having a limit on the row of "buffs" it hasn't been possible to show how unfair this is in the game, because the 3 rows of buffs make it difficult to see the negative effects on the character, but look at the photo I'll show you. 

Each "doll" of the chief shows how the fateful connection is going through what was not supposed to go through it. In the skill description it says that it transmits the infection, but it's not just her, but all the negative effects!

@Nolan@Holmes@Hedfuc

BUG02.jpg

Edited by Buckrudy

So one part of the problem still is the description not saying that it can transfer other debuffs than just infection through it to all connected enemies

Chief's skill reduces % of dodge for each hit taken and the skill is in area, having several Chiefs using it, will cause this

this ability does not pass other negative effects besides the infection, you should test well.
besides the print it is impossible to see anything