[2014.03.05] Rewards for Guild Tournaments №16, 17 and 18

snorlax

Yeah, they get rich as hell but can't even expend the support staff, or have experienced good active in game Game Masters. I have played games since they were on case tape = die and rewind. (commandore 64).

No offense Aigrind but your being greedy non caring developers. 4.5 year of my life I given. This is bullsh*t. :bomb:

Start caring about the players (people that play and pay for what you have made.) Look at the servers..

"We are your cash flow income."

Yeah, they get rich as hell but can't even expend the support staff, or have experienced good active in game Game Masters. I have played games since they were on case tape = die and rewind. (commandore 64).

No offense Aigrind but your being greedy non caring developers. 4.5 year of my life I given. This is bullsh*t. :bomb:

Start caring about the players (people that play and pay for what you have made.) Look at the servers..

"We are your cash flow income."

nobody forced you to spend all your money in a game. You can be good without a single mcoin too

:facepalm: GM sacmming their player  :facepalm:

:facepalm: GM need banning themself :facepalm:

:facepalm: two times :facepalm:

nobody forced you to spend all your money in a game. You can be good without a single mcoin too

:facepalm:

It doesnt matter if mcoin or not mcoin

Time is more important

im dropping off to this tourny,this is bullsh!t.. even you devs are expecting something good in return for your "hard work" so im sure you know that THIS IS BULLSH!T! Period.

1 week of "HARD WORK" has been wasted. Goodjob devs!

90807_.png

It doesnt matter if mcoin or not mcoin

Time is more important

thats wasnt related to the tournament,it was ment for wolfsy cause he always cry about the money he wasted

I wonder what the fuk devs have been doing if they can't even make 3 costumes in 1 month.

Come on how hard is that, you guys don't even make completely new costumes. You guys recycle

Old ugly armor in it which should save you even more time!

Thanks for buttfuking us again. Keep doing this crap and you guys will lose players + money.

Honestly devs. Its time to change. Don't keep fuking this game and its players.

They arent even reading these comments(or else some of my friends would be banned already:D)... they dont care it seems at all

they don't care ???  f...k  ...  another costume ???  outfits , costumes ... WHERE IS THE SYMBOL OF GREATNESS ?  WHY  U CONTINUE TO PUT THAT KIND OF REWARDS .... ( increase bag space pls )

probably coz they are still spending a lot of money for that....

is ur fault guys coz u focus only abt costumes outfits... and MarketSpear is in STAND BY  mode...no more gears..no lv 20 items... no big big BOSS  like an entire faction have to work for kill....

no0 headquarters , where a strong guild can defend the territory( just Kiljmo stairs , and i respect him )..... noob ppl in PVP CAVE STILL NOT undestand the no write rules ....

U got remember about ... we are the market , we are the ppl play the game....we can decide ...not the dev

They just enjoying you all spent ur money for an outfit .....

even if they are reading these posts, they dont have to acknowledge anyones that is completely disrespectful and insulting. Im not saying you have no right to complain. But doing so in the wrong manner wont get you anywhere you are trying to get.

even if they are reading these posts, they dont have to acknowledge anyones that is completely disrespectful and insulting. Im not saying you have no right to complain. But doing so in the wrong manner wont get you anywhere you are trying to get.

No but it would get them banned. So obviously they are not looking or care.

It makes sense why they got you guys to be mods. Just one more care off their backs

No disrespect

And you tell me how to go about it? Not all are being rude

And its not all about a costume its a reward for earning guild points

We have fun owning arena and chasing numbers but when you are told lies it is very disheartening. Mostly when you find out you are neglected by thr people that run the game and rely on people like us to play and the ones who pay

No but it would get them banned. So obviously they are not looking or care.

It makes sense why they got you guys to be mods. Just one more care off their backs

No disrespect

Dont see how and what mods have to do with all this tournament thingie, my sincere apologies.

I dont see what mod has to do with anything. I said pretty much the same thing the first time this happened.

Dont see how and what mods have to do with all this tournament thingie, my sincere apologies.

Excuse me but my point is the devs dont care and its why they made more mods who actually care about the game.

Thank you for being offended

welcome to the world of real internet thugs that snitches on you! :lmao: all they really want is money. and your opinion matters is as less as a homeless man on the street. :quote: "mother nature is a biatch.. a beautiful one."

welcome to the world of real internet thugs that snitches on you! :lmao: all they really want is money. and your opinion matters is as less as a homeless man on the street. :quote: "mother nature is a biatch.. a beautiful one."

You are given the option to not pay, so if they snitch you, you are at fault

Excuse me but my point is the devs dont care and its why they made more mods who actually care about the game.

Thank you for being offended

Betteer than mindless arguing, no?

Guess Im late to the party! Mods vs Butthurted players = Eternal  :rofl:

Ohh! And if you didn't know if a reward change was going to occur this week why do you even go for the torney? That's going for next costume blind folded, and I am sure that even if the costume changed this week, lots of you would've had complained because of the costume being offensive or ugly or whatever, just play the game FOR FUN and stop complaining for every stupid change the game makes.

Ohh! And if you didn't know if a reward change was going to occur this week why do you even go for the torney? That's going for next costume blind folded, and I am sure that even if the costume changed this week, lots of you would've had complained because of the costume being offensive or ugly or whatever, just play the game FOR FUN and stop complaining for every stupid change the game makes.

No where did anyone get mad at the mods that are actually talking here

These Mods are not in control of the game

Pliskin just mentioned mods to show how devs dont care about our comments and better let players do the work.it wasnt mods vs others

Btw the problem is that players trusted devs. They said after 2 weeks will be a new costum. Suddenly they say its 3 weeks the same. Thats why players are angry. About ugly/beautiful costumes people cant really complain,but about the fact that devs lie, they complain of course

Pliskin just mentioned mods to show how devs dont care about our comments and better let players do the work.it wasnt mods vs others

Btw the problem is that players trusted devs. They said after 2 weeks will be a new costum. Suddenly they say its 3 weeks the same. Thats why players are angry. About ugly/beautiful costumes people cant really complain,but about the fact that devs lie, they complain of course

1: u mean 2 tournies and 3 tournies not weeks

2: devs never said that, they said each month or so they will change the prize of the tournaments

3: if they wanted to do something scary n honest to the prize they could put a 10/8/6surprise chests and u cant say anything about it becuz they did wht u wanted, change the prize (im just suggesting my crazy idea here about wht u saying change the prize xD)

1: u mean 2 tournies and 3 tournies not weeks

2: devs never said that, they said each month or so they will change the prize of the tournaments

3: if they wanted to do something scary n honest to the prize they could put a 10/8/6surprise chests and u cant say anything about it becuz they did wht u wanted, change the prize (im just suggesting my crazy idea here about wht u saying change the prize xD)

1.yes sorry,i meant 2 tournaments xD

2.im sure they said they will change it after 2 tournaments..

3.would be a possibility,yes xD

Yes elie they did...

Its right there when you look at past posts "14th and 15th" and

P.S. Rewards for next tournaments will be announced soon!

I guess its our fault for thinking they did not mean the same ones

And if you go back farther it said every month 2 tourns

What month is it now? How many tourns later?

How often do they change mid tourn?

When cc was still in didnt you post on it?

Didnt they change that late too?

Shame on us its all OUR fault

We all love the moderators, get it right. The game developers... Straight ass holes and noone cares about what consequences we might face for speaking our minds, I've been playing this game 3 years I guess I was due to b itch and complain about my perspective of things

The devs do suck I must say. Even in Runescape they were great. And someone mentioned active in game masters. Yes, I do think we need some fresh blood game masters in the game that are active. I'm more of a casual player then hardcore these days. Game has lost it's sense of accomplishment.

It has nothing to do with with mods,dev or anything

Im not even careing anymore about that devs broke their word again like they did with 3 tournaments of "dictator" costume

The only thing what makes me disapointed is that they are scared and hiding,Instead  of standing their ground and saying/answering/explaining us what went wrong and why they werent able to change the reward

But Instead of this i see them replying on topics like "help Mi pliz i tried to sell my acc and got scammed"

And even there the only cold or sarcastic answer sounds "write a ticket to support" and locked

Thank you for your attention

Well simple things seems to be the hardest. 6 pages of complaining and flaming on devs and they can't even explain it with simple way.

Dev cheated with us 2 times . First they Changed reward before 2 days and gave us 450 cc reward . All snow chest got junk potion . And second time winter event over and gave us shit cc reward again . What wil we do with cc . If  no cc costume now . Why we wait 1 year for any ducking event for use for cc .