[2014.03.05] Rewards for Guild Tournaments №16, 17 and 18

snorlax

• Developer

Dear players!

We would like to announce rewards for current tournament and for two next ones!

Current tournament (№16)

For the first place winners will receive Garaan's Obscure Heir costume; Garaan's Bloody Heir costume for the second place and Garaan's Avid Heir costume for the 3rd place

Опубликованное фото

Tournaments №17 and №18

Winners of next tournaments will receive Alligator outfits! Emerald, Ruby and Onyx Alligators.

Опубликованное фото

Good luck and have fun!

thats pretty good, much better than recent ones, that red one looks sexy

Black water crocodile :clapping:

But its so sad to hear current tourney reward is the same... :( Check US-sapphire ranking such hard fight still winners get the same.Unfair from the current top guild's, point of views really...

But its so sad to hear current tourney reward is the same... :( Check US-sapphire ranking such hard fight still winners get the same.Unfair from the current top guild's, point of views really...

Yep, it's a fail.

:facepalm:

Just change it last day or something

You clearly post that reward was for the previous two tournaments and you would announce next soon... not hey by the way this is also for 16!

I can not believe i got scammed into another 3rd time costume.. first time i sort of understood because it was in the middle of an event

Change it.. stop screwing players over

This is how you repay people who spend endless hours playing your game and also the ones who pay for your living...

Just from now on put a "?" At the end of your topics because it is obviously not accurate

:facepalm:

Just change it last day or something

You clearly post that reward was for the previous two tournaments and you would announce next soon... not hey by the way this is also for 16!

I can not believe i got scammed into another 3rd time costume.. first time i sort of understood because it was in the middle of an event

Change it.. stop screwing players over

This is how you repay people who spend endless hours playing your game and also the ones who pay for your living...

Just from now on put a "?" At the end of your topics because it is obviously not accurate

Really is disappointing. Seems like they are having some troubles at aigrind HQ

Wow great one devs. Once again you ♥♥♥♥ed over a lot of ppl, and I mean A LOT.

Like 6 guilds with 30 members on US spend their time and money to get the 'new' reward to hear that there wont even be one.

snorlaxxxxx aloooooo

Ok i really thought you guys wont do this mistake twice

1st u "scammed" reward at vortex tournament and now u betray us again?

I mean why dont anounce it at start of tournament? I mean this is the 2nd time you Do this shit

I mean if you guys alrdy know the reward wont be changed why dont u anounce tht on day 1

So dissapointed if you guys really Do that!

Give us the croco... U have still 4 days left

Are you going to ignore the upset people? I see clearly on the russian page people are just as some of us.

Please just fix it to what it should be. Even my enemies are upset that we are being frauded

We were going to hit the 1mill gp on a tournament because we were curious about the reward

You also did promise all players" reward changes " every 2 TOURNEYS... I mean if you dont have enough time to actually change the reward every month why u promise us these things?

We spamming tower hard , burning over 1k tix/Person a week

We all hoped this "mistake" would never happen again and that you devs learnt from ur mistakes

Thank you for lieing to us "again"

post-19913-14177039450696_thumb.png

The alligator costumes look kinda funny, as if they were leaning a bit backward. Still, they look really awesome - especially ruby and onyx alligators.

Also, I'm sorry for the guilds that worked hard to get the new costumes instead of the old ones.

You have got to be ducking kidding me.... God damn deep throating, lazy ass, excuse making devs. This is the second time this has happened to us.... last time u gave us some shitty ass 10x pumpkin chests that ducking failed along with the same shitty ass dictator costume we already had. You guys should ban yourselves, cuzz warspear devs = biggest scammers

НАБЬЮ ПОСТ, АДМИНЫ ВСИРАВНО СЮДА НИ СМОТРИТТ, НА АМИРИКОСАВ ЖИ ПОКУЮ

You have got to be ♥♥♥♥ing kidding me.... God damn deep throating, lazy ass, excuse making devs. This is the second time this has happened to us.... last time u gave us some shitty ass 10x pumpkin chests that ♥♥♥♥ing failed along with the same shitty ass dictator costume we already had. You guys should ban yourselves, cuzz warspear devs = biggest scammers

ТЫ СТРАЩНАЯ ПИПИЦ

We were going to hit the 1mill gp on a tournament because we were curious about the reward

You also did promise all players" reward changes " every 2 TOURNEYS... I mean if you dont have enough time to actually change the reward every month why u promise us these things?

We spamming tower hard , burning over 1k tix/Person a week

We all hoped this "mistake" would never happen again and that you devs learnt from ur mistakes

Thank you for lieing to us "again"

In fact there shouldn't be something like change reward during tournament. Few days before tournament end there should be annoucment that there will be new reward so people can decide they want join next or not. Past few tournaments are a joke - u work hard for costume - bang! u have crimson corondum and chests. Now u think new costumes will come - bang! nothing happend.

btw; maybe they will change it - it's not the end of tournament yet  :bad:

Just this once you should change award to crocodile, we set an example to work hard in the dark not knowing what guild award is, yet everyone thought it wouldn't be aviid costume because it was listed clearly for tournament 14 and the following(which would be 15). Why wouldn't u just announce 3 at a time instead of saying 2 leading players to assume that the award would be different? Man that is low down and very dick headish.

They could tell us... I worked hard again to get this costume 3 times. Ok i understood 2 times but 3 times? duck off

Wow...and i get a 1 month forum ban for saying devs are stupid when they dont follow their own rules.

devs.why you ban some people and some not when they do the same *bad* things??

btw i really understand that some ppl are angry...u said 2 weeks the same costume...not 3

In fact there shouldn't be something like change reward during tournament. Few days before tournament end there should be annoucment that there will be new reward so people can decide they want join next or not. Past few tournaments are a joke - u work hard for costume - bang! u have crimson corondum and chests. Now u think new costumes will come - bang! nothing happend.

btw; maybe they will change it - it's not the end of tournament yet  :bad:

When tournaments were anounced dev told us there will be a "reward-change" every 2 tourneys, ( 4weeks= reward change)

Gaaran was supposed to be for #14 and #15

I really dont understand for what dumb reason now it has to be the reward for #16 too ?

I even thought these costumes should be rare but they arent anymore

1st tourney about 90 ppl had this costume,2nd tourney = 180ppl

And now u throw this same reward a 3rd time in and expect us to wear this "super unique symbol" which is used by 270 players xD?

ABC guild from Eu u completely did right , to step out of this Tournament system

So will Pernicious in future

english please

TY STRASHNAYA PIPIC

ПИСДАТА КАКГДА ТИБЯ НИ ПАНИАЮТ И НИ МОГУ ПИРИВИСТИ ГУГЛАМ :crazy: