[2014.03.05] Rewards for Guild Tournaments №16, 17 and 18

snorlax

Devs hve to show us reward before start any new tournment . You cant change last days . We do day n night hard work . Do u think . Map 2 , swamp , kota , astral lab , tower quest doing in 1 day is bloody joke huh . Answer me or shut down warspear .

Lol the costume doesnt look so bad.

Опубликованное фото

I was a bit disappointed about an unexpected CC reward instead of a costume but I took it like a man. just saying

Опубликованное фото

It has nothing to do with with mods,dev or anything

Im not even careing anymore about that devs broke their word again like they did with 3 tournaments of "dictator" costume

The only thing what makes me disapointed is that they are scared and hiding,Instead  of standing their ground and saying/answering/explaining us what went wrong and why they werent able to change the reward

But Instead of this i see them replying on topics like "help Mi pliz i tried to sell my acc and got scammed"

And even there the only cold or sarcastic answer sounds "write a ticket to support" and locked

Thank you for your attention

Yeah well what do you suppose they can do with it in forum if there's a possibility a person has traded his/her account. Support is the best way to approach that matter believe me, its not cold or sarcastic in any way.

The only thing what makes me disapointed is that they are scared and hiding,Instead  of standing their ground and saying/answering/explaining us what went wrong and why they werent able to change the reward

I agree.

No mention or explanation at all shows very little appreciation for the players. Tournaments are the driving force of warspear endgame at the moment, you'd think after 15 rounds they'd finally be able to get it right and have rewards coincide with starts and ends or at the very least stick to the outline of 2 tourney per award even if the announcement and in game changes are delayed.

Bottom line is they know they noobing it. They know players were going to be/are pissed about it. They don't have to answer to any of us, they make this game and baus doesn't have to answer to anybody, with that said.. it's really lame that all they do is EVADE! EVADE! about it.

this is the forum. and forum admins, like kuzmitch, r0land and snorlax, are here to run the forums. they arent CEO of Aigrind or anything like that. the big decisions are made probably by developers who dont even speak english.

Im only saying this because I saw some ignorant ass things being said by some people, totally ignorant. its like going to McDonalds and spitting in the face of the cashier because you dont like how your fries taste.

Im not saying I agree with this situation. And Im not saying players dont have the right to be pissed off. but you have to look at the big picture. players got screwed, yes, but this thread is full of cancer.

It does not matter. It is the same story on russian pages

the big decisions are made probably by developers who dont even speak english.

Tell that to russian pages.

And also proves my point the developers dont care

this is the forum. and forum admins, like kuzmitch, r0land and snorlax, are here to run the forums. they arent CEO of Aigrind or anything like that. the big decisions are made probably by developers who dont even speak english.

Im only saying this because I saw some ignorant ass things being said by some people, totally ignorant. its like going to McDonalds and spitting in the face of the cashier because you dont like how your fries taste.

Im not saying I agree with this situation. And Im not saying players dont have the right to be pissed off. but you have to look at the big picture. players got screwed, yes, but this thread is full of cancer.

then give us the chemo we deserve and change the reward to croc ?

Because i still didnt get it why they anounce croco from every side

3 day ago and "they arent able to change reward"?

In my opinion, rewards shouldve been announced at the beginning of each tourney. Ive always said it. But we also have the option to not participate in a tourney without knowing what the reward will be. If we take that risk, this is what might happen. I hope they do something about it tho, for the sake of fairness.

Change costume reward for this tourney to Demonologist Suit. Everyone is happy!

Ooooor let's buy AIGRIND ;D

Serious, I'd really like to buy AIGRIND.

Change costume reward for this tourney to Demonologist Suit. Everyone is happy!

Yes, This would be awesome!

The only problem is on tournaments only 3 guilds win and on US-SAPHIRE we have a great number of guilds it would be very good if top 10 take rewards to.

Current guilds worked for new costumes and gave devs quite a lot of money. Of course they will give new costumes on the next tournament so that people would give them even more money. Devs stopped caring about players long, long time ago

The only problem is on tournaments only 3 guilds win and on US-SAPHIRE we have a great number of guilds it would be very good if top 10 take rewards to.

lol; in that case tournament's costumes would be even more useless, they need to be rare (only few guilds on server have that kind of costume), tournaments are not for rewarding half of the guils on server - everything work like it should.

lol; in that case tournament's costumes would be even more useless, they need to be rare (only few guilds on server have that kind of costume), tournaments are not for rewarding half of the guils on server - everything work like it should.

Reward with gold at least?

Reward with gold at least?

Ah so u mean not costumes, just reward?

Well in that case unity signs or something which is need to upgrade your guild would be the best. (gold as well)

Ah so u mean not costumes, just reward?

Well in that case unity signs or something which is need to upgrade your guild would be the best. (gold as well)

Yeah, not much. This way tounaments would become more popular, more people going for 4-10th place, means more money for AIGRIND. Costumes would stay rare. Problems with costumes would still only freak out 1-3th places ;D

Congrats to elf guild in us server who win #1&2&3 n when will the new tornament start?since now 6hr it keep saying tornament will start soon but not the case :wacko:

878 k gp EPIC :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

Perns were going to 1m, but after they saw that the prize wont change they stopped making gp.

I may get banned again for 5 days from forum but don't care. People you all know this time of the year is the WORST time to play this game. I suggest find other games to play and leave this one alone until aground stop making dumbest update.