Results of guide contest!

snorlax

• Developer

Опубликованное фото

Good news everyone!

Do you know what time is it? Time to sum up results! That was pretty amazing contest - lots of beautifuls guides were sent. We are so proud! Even skilled players could found something new and interesting.

But that was tough job for us to judge this contest. It is impossible to choose properly winners (One first place, one second place, etc), so we decided to make sort of a giveaway - 5000 Miracle Coins for selected players for their awesome guides!

Meet the winners and check guides!

Warspear Online:Complete Guide For Paladins — IaMDrAgOn

Welcome to Arinar! - Lavrence

The Astral Labyrinth guide – Smilga

The Barbarian's Arena Guide – Deltaman

Basic guide: Druids [uPDATED] – ddealer

dare to be a ranger - juniorcel

Warspear Online Maps guide! - Maestro X

A guide – Senpai

Mage class guide – Egoist

Shaman Mentoring – Pummy

Priest's large-scaled guide – Calamity

Norlant Swamps Full Guide – Ladygi

'Berengar's Tower' Guide - Katerine

Guide: Making a guide – Ninja Owl // for the recursion!

Congratulations!

To winners: during next 24 hours you will receive a personal message from me on this forum with Gift code, which you can activate on our website.

Thank you for participating in our contests! Stay tuned for the new competitions and further updates.

Sincerely,

AIGRIND Team

Its like disrespecting the honest effort some of us made by placing all these guides on the same place.Some never bothered to edit it after update,some say theirs were incomplete,some say it was just a placeholder for their upcoming guide huh.I am really disappointed.

it is what it is. but honestly, I think Vomm's barbarian guide was far better than the "barb arena guide"  :fool:

I've participated in the past 4 contests and haven't won a thing....

My guide was really short and extremely helpful which is what a guide needs.

I'm pretty sure the judges just chose the longest ones with lots of cool pictures and didn't even pay attention to most of the content.

THIS CONTEST SHOULD HAVE BEEN JUDGED ON MOST HELPFUL, not which one looks the prettiest.

I'm dissapointed

Hmm, doesn't look like it was judge well and closely but yeah it was probably translated to Russian and there are a lot of great guides so we should understand it was hard for them to simply pick a number of people, although there are others who also deserve to win and some a little better than the winning guides, not that they are bad, they are all great. Though I think you guys should've eliminated the guides which you think shouldn't win and when the time comes that you can't decide then just make them all winners, it's kinda unfair for the people who did not win yet made brilliant guides. Even if it were to be 20 winners, atleast it would be a little more fair.

Just my opinion.

Congrats to all winners.

THIS CONTEST SHOULD HAVE BEEN JUDGED ON MOST HELPFUL, not which one looks the prettiest.

I'm dissapointed

Nope. I could make a 3 page sloppy guide but full of the most helpful and useful things in this game but it would look so messy and confusing that you won't even know what I was pointing out.

The winning guide should not only just be helpful but it should be well made and neat, a guide that would be easily understood and has all the information you need to know about the topic, pictures and videos are a bonus.

It would be so unfair crowning, a guide about the game in general but looks so messy, especially with wrong grammar and without any colours, pictures, punctuations, bolded words or etc, just simple words, which was made in 2 hours, 1st place. Over a guide about Necromancer which has nearly everything a Necromancer player should know and has pictures and videos explaining the words further and making it more easier for reader to understand it and all that good stuff which was made in a week, 2nd place.

Yes :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Thanks :give_rose: :friends: :friends: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: !!!!!!!!!!!

it is what it is. but honestly, I think Vomm's barbarian guide was far better than the "barb arena guide"  :fool:

i agree with this.

My time isnt enough to play, and for join in a contest  :snorlax:

Just,

Congratulations to, only egoist xD

Yaaaay! I won  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

But I haven't received the reward yet.  :(

To winners: during next 24 hours you will receive a personal message from me on this forum with Gift code, which you can activate on our website.

Willing to stay overnight till I receive my code,  its a sign of imperishability day, for goodness sake!

Willing to stay overnight till I receive my code,  its a sign of imperishability day, for goodness sake!

:lol:  lol

Where is my code? I still haven't received any. :sorry: 

Only abt 3 hours left untill 24 hours have passed since the announcement was released. Anyone who gotten their yet?

Where is my code? I still haven't received any. :sorry: 

Only abt 3 hours left untill 24 hours have passed since the announcement was released. Anyone who gotten their yet?

Relax, mate. Nobody has received their yet. You'll get your mcoins, don't worry, there will be great deals  :rofl:

Relax, mate. Nobody has received their yet. You'll get your mcoins, don't worry, there will be great deals  :rofl:

Ok. I won't buy untill there is a real 50% off anyway. :rofl:

Wait until 15-20/3/2014 then buy.

90824_.jpg

90826_.jpg

Got them! :yahoo:

Wait until 15-20/3/2014 then buy.

And what is so special about that date?

Got them! :yahoo:

And what is so special about that date?

А до какого числа будет проводиться голосование?

До 15 марта, результаты будут оглашены 27-29 марта на конференции MacWorld/iWorld.

I am pretty sure they will have some kind of discount before that date. ;D

But I get what you mean, no sp chests, so may be a discount instead, maybe.

I am pretty sure they will have some kind of discount before that date. ;D

But I get what you mean, no sp chests, so may be a discount instead, maybe.

30% the chance of what r u saying, maybe but anyways I'm sure there'll be a discount in 15-20/3/2014.

I already regret claiming my miracle coins. Now I'm nervous about accidentally buying something.

I already regret claiming my miracle coins. Now I'm nervous about accidentally buying something.

I know that feel. That set of stamina potions gets a bigger "Buy" button, I'm sure

I know, it is so scary. :cray: