Barb's Speed/stun ability

IceKiller

First of all, this is NOT a complain about a barb's new skill. I just wanna know something. My ranger friend and I are going to arena a lot, and we noticed something stange. When a ranger sets traps, and the barb uses its stun skill, (and he goes right over the trap) it does not stop him? Why not? Is he TOO fast for the trap?

And second, my roots are lv 3, which means I can hold an enemy for a while... Now when I root an enemy and run away (hehe) I am quite a few blocks away. (Usually 6+). Then the next moment the barb is behind me and stuns me :facepalm: Is their range for that skill like 7 yards?

Yea, trap wont work. I know ;s.

This skill is shit, i guessits 8-9 yard, cuz they are to far. Or i got mega lagg. Dont think so, watch my net speed on signature down my reply.

its just lag... dont worry.. it's not an OP skill... i seldom see my barb do the blink thingie.. mine is always walking and then when next to target, "CHAAARGGEE!!"